over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/tren/deca/dbol stack

Geoffke

Banned
For me personally it would be an awesome mass/strenght stack.
I know tren and deca should not be combined together for gyno/recovery reasons.

dosages:

750mgtest enanth.
400mg tren enanth
400mg deca
50mg dbol

Who tried it and does it really cause gyno , limp dick etc

:cool:

Last edited:
Really depends if you're prolactin sensitive. I've never run 2 19-nors, but my buddy has and he got gyno and starting squirting from his nipples. :eek: Kinda scared me off.

I did tren/npp (which is pretty much deca) and test and yeah the early signs of gyno came on pretty quick along with 'deca dick'... stopped after a week and wouldn't do it again.

Really depends if you're prolactin sensitive. I've never run 2 19-nors, but my buddy has and he got gyno and starting squirting from his nipples. :eek: Kinda scared me off.

:eek:

I did tren/npp (which is pretty much deca) and test and yeah the early signs of gyno came on pretty quick along with 'deca dick'... stopped after a week and wouldn't do it again.

did you use tren ace?

No problems for me with this combo. Ran all three for a long time together all at or above a gram each. Only issue was a very prolonged time to achieve an orgasm.

No problems for me with this combo. Ran all three for a long time together all at or above a gram each. Only issue was a very prolonged time to achieve an orgasm.

you used 1g tren? :de:il-smi

I'm on test, tren, and npp right now and no gyno or prolactin issues at all

I'm in week 6 of the following:

Test E 1000mg/wk
Tren E 600mg/wk
Deca 400mg/wk

I was running winny with it also but it started to make my joints hurt at 50mg/day after just 3 weeks.

This is the first time I am running Tren E and the first time I'm running Tren with Deca. I used Caber and Adex from day one and I don't have any gyno problems. The only problem I've had so far was when I banged this girl and thought I was gonna die from not being able to catch my breath.

This is the link to that thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/96718-im-running-tren-e-almost-died-banging-girl-other-night.html

Yep. I noticed the same thing whenever I ran tren in the past. With deca it's not as bad. My ex's used to hate it because I would last longer than them and they would dry out before I would nut, lol.

Yes sir. I've been as high as 300 a day.

It truly sucked. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I couldn't maintain that dose for more than 3 weeks. Had to back off.

if that happened to me......id probably never use juice again :eek:

Jm, exactly. My wife hated it. Would get very aggravated with me. Sometimes we would just have to call it a day without the big O! Oh well. Cant win em all.

Test E 1000mg/wk
Tren E 600mg/wk
Deca 400mg/wk

I was running winny with it also but it started to make my joints hurt at 50mg/day after just 3 weeks.

This is the first time I am running Tren E and the first time I'm running Tren with Deca. I used Caber and Adex from day one and I don't have any gyno problems. The only problem I've had so far was when I banged this girl and thought I was gonna die from not being able to catch my breath.

This is the link to that thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/96718-im-running-tren-e-almost-died-banging-girl-other-night.html

Lol :p

Yes sir. I've been as high as 300 a day.

It truly sucked. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I couldn't maintain that dose for more than 3 weeks. Had to back off.

I would be a raging maniac on so much tren. :eek:

if that happened to me......id probably never use juice again :eek:

Oh yes you would. You would use a lot of caber to counteract it. :p Seriously though, taking forever to nut on tren was not fun. :(

Jm, exactly. My wife hated it. Would get very aggravated with me. Sometimes we would just have to call it a day without the big O! Oh well. Cant win em all.

Yeah, then you gotta go rub one off. :banghead:

Test E 1000mg/wk
Tren E 600mg/wk
Deca 400mg/wk

Great stack if you can deal with it , id replace dbol with adrol. I dont get ed problems if i run high test , when i cut the test down i noticed an issue.

was getting senstive nips when i ran out of armidex then got some nolva and some liquid adex cleared it up
Hey 500 what sponsor are you running?

Last edited:
I'll second that. Replace the dbol with drol.

For me personally it would be an awesome mass/strenght stack.
I know tren and deca should not be combined together for gyno/recovery reasons.

dosages:

750mgtest enanth.
400mg tren enanth
400mg deca
50mg dbol

Who tried it and does it really cause gyno , limp dick etc

:cool:

That's whats I'm running now...not those exact doses but pretty close. Only 3-4 weeks in but loving it. No problems with sides, only using exemestane 25mg qd.

Strength is climbing, visual and body comp changes are happening a lot faster I expected. Generally feeling good, appetite is really increasing on my higher carb days.

Also using igf-1 lr3 on training days which could account for some of the fast changes.

I was really worried bloat would be bad, but with estrogen controlled and carb cycling it hasn't been at all...I can't notice any at all really in my face, where it is usually worst. Just a ton of muscle fullness.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws