over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tested 2 new products.....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok guys here we go

used evo by haney rambod. only his clients have access too it. i got a special tria of it.(thanks los and branden.)
stuff was high octane and amazing. i trained with no fatiuge. just kept going and going and going. no stims in it. its deffinitly worth the money.

and the levrone formula.
yup kevin gave me a trial and you know what....i got a grea pump that lasted and had a great workout. there is a tingle factor too it .....niacin whch made my viens pop out. i was supprised at how kong the pump lasted post workout. and again in the product.....no stims!!!!!!

so there you go....2 great products....not commercially avaible. but the hype.....they work.

lucian

So will these products be commercially available to us @ any point? Or did you just feel the need to brag about your exclusive access?

glad to hear you had good results with their products, its nice to know they are putting some research into their stuff and not just trying to market stuff using their name

So will these products be commercially available to us @ any point? Or did you just feel the need to brag about your exclusive access?

hire haney and you can get them. kevins isnt done formulation yet. but thanks for the smart ass comment. i told chris250 i woould post if i tried them. i guess you missed that post. are you mad you havent tried them yet? why bust my balls? lets hear what you hve tried..........

glad to hear you had good results with their products, its nice to know they are putting some research into their stuff and not just trying to market stuff using their name

thanks bro he is trying different formulas. something he has never done before. mo chisle tried a sip of one of the first ones. kinda a taste testing. so yeahhe is using real bbers to test it out.

I'm guessing evo is not extra virgin olive oil lol. Whats in it. And the tingly feeling might have been beta alanine, it gets pretty annoying after a while.

ok guys here we go

used evo by haney rambod. only his clients have access too it. i got a special tria of it.(thanks los and branden.)
stuff was high octane and amazing. i trained with no fatiuge. just kept going and going and going. no stims in it. its deffinitly worth the money.

and the levrone formula.
yup kevin gave me a trial and you know what....i got a grea pump that lasted and had a great workout. there is a tingle factor too it .....niacin whch made my viens pop out. i was supprised at how kong the pump lasted post workout. and again in the product.....no stims!!!!!!

so there you go....2 great products....not commercially avaible. but the hype.....they work.

lucian

that stuff by Haney sounds very interesting..I would love to give that a shot ...Im sure by the end of the year he will come out with it for the public..To much money to be made...LOL !!! Its the american way !!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear