over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tested positive for boldenon

GoneForever

Banned
This is really weird. I got a bro who's in ufc and he just recently got tested and tested positive for boldenone. here's the thing. his test was a court order, had nothing to do with ufc. He and his wife had a nasty divorce and apparenly this happened a long time ago but she told the judge he used gear and he said he didnt and said its fine to test him. He tested fine,etc.. but this time he tested positve for bold. Very odd, b/c he hasnt used eq ever in his life and i'd say about a year ago he did that pro-hormone called "BOLD" i wonder if that is what did it. But urine, thats odd that it would show. All he has been on has been cjc1295, gaspari novadex and some fatburner. Any ideas?

chance he ever went UG and meant to get primo or something like that and ended up really getting bold?

it shouldn't have been the ph if it's been a year since he used i wouldn't think. just my .002

it shouldn't have been the ph if it's been a year since he used i wouldn't think. just my .002
Agreed! 5 months I could see. But I wouldn't expect a positive after a year. If it were me, I'd insist that it was impossible.

I work for iForce Nutrition, we make BOLD, and BOLD 200

both are direct boldenone precursors.

taken in reccommended dose its equal to taking roughly 200-400mgs of equipoise a week.

detection time varies from person to person but its possible to stay active for 5 months. RARE, but possible.

I work for iForce Nutrition, we make BOLD, and BOLD 200

both are direct boldenone precursors.

taken in reccommended dose its equal to taking roughly 200-400mgs of equipoise a week.

detection time varies from person to person but its possible to stay active for 5 months. RARE, but possible.

Is that right? If I take them would I get the same tendon benefits as I would from injectable EQ?

fourthgen said:
...He and his wife had a nasty divorce and apparenly this happened a long time ago but she told the judge he used gear...

This happens all the time.

Never let your girlfriend/spouse know about your AAS use. Never give someone the ammunition they may one day use to load the gun that all of us have pointing at our heads.

Just my 2 cents.

what kind of court order required him to keep getting tested? custody of kids or something? never heard of that for gear, that's bullsh**

Isn't this Boldione? Which shows in cattle and that's why its still legal.

He's never done any aas except some prop a long long ass time ago. The BOLD he took was at least a year ago. Only thing he's been on is cjc, gaspari's novadex and some fatburner from labrada or something.

whats also weird about this is that its a piss test. How can they find aas in piss other than orals? Even if his prop had some eq in it like 6months ago, how could that be detected in piss.

This happens all the time.

Never let your girlfriend/spouse know about your AAS use. Never give someone the ammunition they may one day use to load the gun that all of us have pointing at our heads.

Just my 2 cents.

Interesting point............but hiding it from your girlfriend/spouse and getting caught leads to even more problems and may end up being the reason for the break up or divorce. Trust issues are a pretty big deal in a relationship.

He's never done any aas except some prop a long long ass time ago. The BOLD he took was at least a year ago. Only thing he's been on is cjc, gaspari's novadex and some fatburner from labrada or something.

Do a search on bb.com for Novedex XT and boldenone. This has been reported before - ATD causing boldenone positives.

Do a search on bb.com for Novedex XT and boldenone. This has been reported before - ATD causing boldenone positives.

YEP i didnt see that, good catch KS

as for your PM: conversion rate is roughly 8% so if you did:

800mg per day = 5.6g per week x .08 = ~450mg/week actual BOLDENONE

maybe i was misinformed but i thought a normal urine test would show AAS use. I was always told you specifically had to test for AAS and it was pricey. If someone know for sure let me know just to cover my own but. A lot of pro athletes are always in the news for testing positive for an illegal substance that is in over the counter things. from what i know the supplement industry isn't very regulated.

Awesome thanks brother. Lots of info, its gonna be hard for him to find a good link to show his lawyer but at least he knows whats up now. Thanks.

Interesting point............but hiding it from your girlfriend/spouse and getting caught leads to even more problems and may end up being the reason for the break up or divorce. Trust issues are a pretty big deal in a relationship.

No reason to hide it, just make sure you have something on them equally as bad if not worse and you'll be all set!:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws