over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tested positive for covid have injection rejections

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i tested positive for covid sunday but have had symptoms all last week
this whole last week my body has been rejecting gh pins all of a sudden first time ever, im getting little cellulitis spots post every injection?
what is the cause and solution for this? i am practicing sterile procedures I have a medical background and worked in field.
my kidneys are having trouble with this too

my mom also tested positive for covid at 63 =/ feel bad

live in the mountains and the closest grocery store is like 40 min away sucks nutrition is lacking rn and amazon wont deliver food here.

That sucks man I hope your ma does ok with it and you get it figured out. Nothing wrong with the mountains some of us would love that.

Your autoimmune system is in over drive. When I had it a Dr friend in Brazil told me to take a lot of antihistamines I'd drop what you don't need till symptoms pass.

Corticosteroid would help. I used dexamethosone when I had the covid and it helped a lot.

How do you know your kidneys are having trouble?

I would stop the injections for abit man

i tested positive for covid sunday but have had symptoms all last week
this whole last week my body has been rejecting gh pins all of a sudden first time ever, im getting little cellulitis spots post every injection?
what is the cause and solution for this? i am practicing sterile procedures I have a medical background and worked in field.
my kidneys are having trouble with this too

my mom also tested positive for covid at 63 =/ feel bad

live in the mountains and the closest grocery store is like 40 min away sucks nutrition is lacking rn and amazon wont deliver food here.
Go get what you need. You need to eat!

How do you know your kidneys are having trouble?

I would stop the injections for abit man
because I know them intimately and have kidney disease and my piss looks like coca cola a few times per day just as it did when I was rushed to ER, I know the same symptoms I had immediately before I almost died in july and I am experiencing a few .

I'll lay off on injections but its extremely depressing watching my physique being built then whithering away then being built then withering away numerous times this summer it is driving me insane and makes me feel very depressed

been having scary disturbing dreams for last 10years that wipe me out in morning from jerking grinding teeth and convlusling, waking up every hour soaked in sweat, but lately they've been worse

It takes me days to recover mentally from them and all i watch recently is bible docs and history docs i dont get it its like punishment for life, last night i had a dream i was at a party and a group of people boxed me into a corner and i got claustrophobic and slashed 20+ people with a butcher knife, swat came and i was running for my life

and another dream my childhood area had been redone and made beautiful roman arches, french doors, custom masonry, and new streets...well ffwd I was walking down one of the streets and i decided to make a right onto a new street i had never seen before lured in by beautiful houses and colors, and next thing you know I am in some spaceship corridor with a bunch of corridors that lead to nothing similar to draculas castle, luckily i found an exit and it opened up unto a desert red sand path with big red rocks like in lake powell or grand canyon, and there was some sort of star wars hover motorcycle thing I had to jump on and I got a nitro boost and a demon was chasing me, I had to collect blue and yellow orbs in order to escape, these dreams are fucking me up . i wake up emaciated everyday and scared usually

i went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 5pm the next day wtf

been having scary disturbing dreams for last 10years that wipe me out in morning from jerking grinding teeth and convlusling, waking up every hour soaked in sweat, but lately they've been worse

It takes me days to recover mentally from them and all i watch recently is bible docs and history docs i dont get it its like punishment for life, last night i had a dream i was at a party and a group of people boxed me into a corner and i got claustrophobic and slashed 20+ people with a butcher knife, swat came and i was running for my life

and another dream my childhood area had been redone and made beautiful roman arches, french doors, custom masonry, and new streets...well ffwd I was walking down one of the streets and i decided to make a right onto a new street i had never seen before lured in by beautiful houses and colors, and next thing you know I am in some spaceship corridor with a bunch of corridors that lead to nothing similar to draculas castle, luckily i found an exit and it opened up unto a desert red sand path with big red rocks like in lake powell or grand canyon, and there was some sort of star wars hover motorcycle thing I had to jump on and I got a nitro boost and a demon was chasing me, I had to collect blue and yellow orbs in order to escape, these dreams are fucking me up . i wake up emaciated everyday and scared usually

I had crazy dreams, it could be a high fever. I had the first strand. Ran a 102° temperature with ibuprofen. Be careful don't cook yourself.

I would lower your dose until you are a few weeks past your last symptoms. Allow yourself to rest and eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Don't worry about getting out of shape as you know you can always get it back. But don't fuck yourself over. If you are training you do it 100%. If you are resting and recovering from a virus, do that at 100% as well.

I would consider coming off until you're better.

PTSD my friend. You've gone through some pretty hellish experiences in life. Seek out therapy.

As for Covid, I would stop anything except low dose TRT. Also, it sounds like it's time to go back to the Nephrologist. You may need some dialysis to clean out those kidneys!

Good advice here. Imo you seem to have gone thru alot the past months and maybe it's time to do some thinking if it's good for u to give ur body a rest for exogenous substances that aren't essential to your health. I personally would take a step back to get mind n body healthy

PTSD my friend. You've gone through some pretty hellish experiences in life. Seek out therapy.

As for Covid, I would stop anything except low dose TRT. Also, it sounds like it's time to go back to the Nephrologist. You may need some dialysis to clean out those kidneys!
I've actually exhaustively done every form of ptsd therapy possible, proactively for the last 14 years my brother. i have treatment-resistant ptsd and depression. the only thing that helps or works is ketamine and its expensive out of pocket and my insurance does not cover it. I qualified and had a position to go be a test subject at Johns Hopkins University but my po would not allow me. I agree with you though

• Sad
Reactions: Bio
What is your blood pressure running right now?

What is your blood pressure running right now?
160/90 ish even with 200mg labetalol , once in a while it jumps higher, ive been having to take 40mg propanol i had left over on it because my resting heart rate gets up to 100

160/90 ish even with 200mg labetalol , once in a while it jumps higher, ive been having to take 40mg propanol i had left over on it because my resting heart rate gets up to 100
I'm sure you're aware but that BP is way to high. Something that u don't want to let go. Over time it can cause some serious health issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws