over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosteron secretagogue

rookx750

Registered
Ok this may be a very simple/non intelligent question to ask, and please forgive me for not looking for info before but I'm just curious. With MK and peptides so popular why isn't there a purely testosteron secretagogue out? I know about SARMS, SERMS, HCG and other stimulating compounds but my understanding they don't directly work as a secretagogue to testoserone. I don't have a very deep grasp the mechanism on certain compounds so if there is already things out there again please forgive me I'm just bord.:banghead:

Don't put a 1000watt bulb into a 250watt ballast.:lightbulb:

aromasin and ariidex are not testosterone secretagogues

Don't put a 1000watt bulb into a 250watt ballast.:lightbulb:

Hahah I know way above my pay grade. After I posted I realized how our HPG system works and how one can manipulate testosteron. Where I was going with the original post was when you get the "release" from the testes there is a compound that tells them to make or release a ridiculous amount of testosteron. Example the average male produces 7mg at a time. Well could we tell testes to dump all the testosteron that they have at once or to keep on releaaseing consistently for 24 hours as soon as it gets to the testes? Basically I was thinking something could work like the peptides that are being used today but then again we are comparing apples to oranges.

Hahah I know way above my pay grade. After I posted I realized how our HPG system works and how one can manipulate testosteron. Where I was going with the original post was when you get the "release" from the testes there is a compound that tells them to make or release a ridiculous amount of testosteron. Example the average male produces 7mg at a time. Well could we tell testes to dump all the testosteron that they have at once or to keep on releaaseing consistently for 24 hours as soon as it gets to the testes? Basically I was thinking something could work like the peptides that are being used today but then again we are comparing apples to oranges.

Your original question: Testosterone isn't some big thing that you need your body to make. hGH is called "h" because it comes from your human genes, meaning it's a large protein-code, and it's complicated. Often it's actually best for the body to make it's own GH, and your body can probably make as much as you could possibly need.

Testosterone is cheap and easy. It's small and bioidentical in animals. You could just dip Testosterone under your tongue all day. Or you could get your bull to make Testosterone for you, and just take the extract from the bull nuts, see.

But
You could take gonadotropins such as H.C.G. 250iu/d is often an effective starting HRT dose.

Your original question: Testosterone isn't some big thing that you need your body to make. hGH is called "h" because it comes from your human genes, meaning it's a large protein-code, and it's complicated. Often it's actually best for the body to make it's own GH, and your body can probably make as much as you could possibly need.

Testosterone is cheap and easy. It's small and bioidentical in animals. You could just dip Testosterone under your tongue all day. Or you could get your bull to make Testosterone for you, and just take the extract from the bull nuts, see.

But
You could take gonadotropins such as H.C.G. 250iu/d is often an effective starting HRT dose.

Edit****sorry every time I use the word peptide it won't post in my post.

Thank you for the response. When you said how complicated it is for that protien code the light bulb finally went off lol.but I was going in the direction of like a ghrp, or MK 677 for the testes. Mostly for individual to get I Huge surge to actually make gains. A compound that is non suppressive(so called not interfering with the natural process lol) and which the body won't tell them to stop working. Again thanks for your time. Sorry I'm making something very simple sound complicated because to don't full understanding the process of these hormones.

Thank you for the response. When you said how complicated it is for that protien code the light bulb finally went off lol.but I was going in the direction of like a ghrp, or MK 677 for the testes. Mostly for individual to get I Huge surge to actually make gains. A compound that is non suppressive(so called not interfering with the natural process lol) and which the body won't tell them to stop working. Again thanks for your time. Sorry I'm making something very simple sound complicated because to don't full understanding the process of these hormones.

Can you not use the word peptide here?????wtf

Its not but it will lower estrogen which will make the body produce more test so its basically what he's looking for he just doesn't know it.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

They are not secretagogues but both can increase testosterone levels significantly.

Its not but it will lower estrogen which will make the body produce more test so its basically what he's looking for he just doesn't know it.

I was not necessary looking for something but more so trying to spark up a convo of something that works in a different process of serms, sarms, AI, herbal, and hormones. Like was stated earlier in the thread exogenous testosterone is just simple and cheap and most effective. I know there is a long list of things that boost testosterone that's not what I was asking. I was trying to think a little deeper(or asking a dumb question)in the process that some pep tides use but obviously they work in a very different way a much more complex way and the testesis a more simpler process. I guess I am just obsessed with the "pulse"and dump effect of a pituitary of a pep tide. lol I did say it might be a dumb question at the beginning and I now see it is very simple explanation.

I was not necessary looking for something but more so trying to spark up a convo of something that works in a different process of serms, sarms, AI, herbal, and hormones. Like was stated earlier in the thread exogenous testosterone is just simple and cheap and most effective. I know there is a long list of things that boost testosterone that's not what I was asking. I was trying to think a little deeper(or asking a dumb question)in the process that some pep tides use but obviously they work in a very different way a much more complex way and the testesis a more simpler process. I guess I am just obsessed with the "pulse"and dump effect of a pituitary of a pep tide. lol I did say it might be a dumb question at the beginning and I now see it is very simple explanation.
Sorry i thought u were looking for something, and I offered my response to try and help you out. Yes test is cheap but if you go on trt its a lifelong committment.

Sorry i thought u were looking for something, and I offered my response to try and help you out. Yes test is cheap but if you go on trt its a lifelong committment.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Sorry if I came off as me being a dick as I appreciate your response. As far as test for life I well aware I have been obsessively on the boards for a long time and seem to think I know a little about a lot of the sport. Although you would never know from this thread.

wild yams, eating cholesterol, small fatty molecules. they go in and out all the time. Big stuff like hGH is protected by scale. They can't get in and out, they're too big.

I know none of that answers your question, but it's just the perspective of where all these things sit in relation to each other.

You could always just put 5mg of testosterone under your tongue as a pre workout. That shouldn't affect the feedback mechanisms too much. It's called the evolutionary organization of an organ, Sir Balls for Mouth.

in sort of a roundabout way maybe

Last edited:
Yea I didn't mean to sound like a prick to anyone here either, just here to share and learn. What do guys do into their 50s and 60s? Still pinning test? LoL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner