over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

testosterone study

wb77black

Registered
i am doing a testosterone study at a university medical school they are giving me a random amount of test e i'm guessing a smaller dose judging from the amount the needle is being pushed in i'm wondering if i should quit the study and grab my own gear thinking 500mgs of sust a week stack with a deca at 400mgs a week any thoughts. I'm guessing the test e is about 125 mgs a week. Problem is i don't want to be on aas for too long and this will be my fourth week on test although it is a small dose, i just don't feel like i'm getting any gains.

First try 500 mg a week if that don't work go to 750 at the most a week also add in 30 mg a day of D-Bol for 4 weeks you will get gains.
With the D-Bol split the 30 mg dose during the day an take it every three to four hours. Example take 10 mg at 8 am 10 mg at 12 pm an 5 mg at 4 pm an the last 5 mg at 8 pm.

Last edited:
i am doing a testosterone study at a university medical school they are giving me a random amount of test e i'm guessing a smaller dose judging from the amount the needle is being pushed in i'm wondering if i should quit the study and grab my own gear thinking 500mgs of sust a week stack with a deca at 400mgs a week any thoughts. I'm guessing the test e is about 125 mgs a week. Problem is i don't want to be on aas for too long and this will be my fourth week on test although it is a small dose, i just don't feel like i'm getting any gains.

First, I think it's absolutely amazing you can gauge the amount of testosterone you are receiving by the depth of the needle. Second, if you want to do a cycle go do a cycle. I'm guessing the point of this study isn't to see how much muscle mass you can put on in 8 weeks.

i don't know for sure the amount it is a rough guess by how much they are pushing in i just know the four groups they put you in 50mg,125mg,300mg,or 600mg and the small amount i am getting leads me to an educated guess of about 125mg not really that amazing bro i could be wrong but they won't tell me which group i'm in. as far as you saying to just go do a cycle thats what i was asking! also what do you think of the length of time i was referring to

First try 500 mg a week if that don't work go to 750 at the most a week also add in 30 mg a day of D-Bol for 4 weeks you will get gains.
With the D-Bol split the 30 mg dose during the day an take it every three to four hours. Example take 10 mg at 8 am 10 mg at 12 pm an 5 mg at 4 pm an the last 5 mg at 8 pm.

so you don't think deca at 400mgs a week would be good. i'm just nervous about the dbol on the liver you know.

Why are you even in this study then? Make sure you drop out of the study so you don't skew their test results.

def gonna drop out of the stuudy before i start a different cycle

LOL for some reason this cracks me up
you were only gonna stay if you got good gains in the gym huh?

2 things.
- Some people report that test E takes up to 4-5 weeks to really kick in for them. this is also why i disagree with the guy who said to go up to 750mg if 500 doesnt work. if 500 doesnt work on your first cycle, its one of 2 things... you need to give it more time, or your gear is bunk
- Are you serious about the needle thing? The only way you can tell is by the volume of oil in the syringe. If it's less than 2 CC, then you're definitely not getting the big dose (600mg). 1 CC or less = small dose. Above 2 CC, you have no way to tell... could be a small dose could be a big dose depending on the concentration of their oil.

LOL for some reason this cracks me up
you were only gonna stay if you got good gains in the gym huh?

2 things.
- Some people report that test E takes up to 4-5 weeks to really kick in for them
- Are you serious about the needle thing? The only way you can tell is by the volume of oil in the syringe. If it's less than 2 CC, then you're definitely not getting the big dose (600mg). 1 CC or less = small dose. Above 2 CC, you have no way to tell... could be a small dose could be a big dose depending on the concentration of their oil.

i realize this that i can't tell which concentration they are using again its a best guess and yes the only reason i was doing the study was for free gear at a high dose otherwise i will just do on my own which is what will probably end up happening

I have heard that your body has a hard time passing the D-Bol so that it gets put to use in your system. Using such a small amount, 10 mgs, and if only half gets utilized wouldnt that be pointless to take that way??? It doesnt seem it would be effective at all.

This thread is just too weird. :eek:

What is the objective of the study?

def gonna drop out of the stuudy before i start a different cycle

just see the study through since you already started for God's sake!!! These study's are important and your getting some test under clinical supervision so try to learn something and put your cycle off for a few weeks, it won't kill you ....... show some character!

just see the study through since you already started for God's sake!!! These study's are important and your getting some test under clinical supervision so try to learn something and put your cycle off for a few weeks, it won't kill you ....... show some character!

I agree.

yea man just finish your agreement with them.learn from it plus free gear and free check up's come on.you could always start your cycle after it.

Mass.

This study taking place in boston? Ive seen ads in the back of metro advertising it but never got up to callin.

if it was only a few weeks i would agree but its for nine months and i'm into it for only 6 weeks don't want to wait over a year to show gains bro think about what you would do in my shoes not knowing your dose for all i know they have me on the 50mgs and thats less than my natural test levels my test levels were 605 prior to the first injection.

This study taking place in boston? Ive seen ads in the back of metro advertising it but never got up to callin.

yes liquid the study is in boston i seen the ad in the same place and made the call if you got any questions pm me and i'll let you know about it.

Do us all a favor...

Finish the study as they ask you to do it, these are the kinds of studies that (if done properly), can help us build better information supporting the healthy use supplements like Test E. Who cares if it's a year before you can start your "real" cycle, alot of guys on here take a year off between cycles. Slow down and think about the useful results you could be providing our entire community by following their protocols.

Finish the study as they ask you to do it, these are the kinds of studies that (if done properly), can help us build better information supporting the healthy use supplements like Test E. Who cares if it's a year before you can start your "real" cycle, alot of guys on here take a year off between cycles. Slow down and think about the useful results you could be providing our entire community by following their protocols.

i def agree with you there trig we do need these studies just don't know if i can be that patient if it were between cycles than maybe almost def but i haven't even done a cycle before i guess i'm just getting a little impatient is all.

Look I'm not an expert, there are alot of guys on here that can give advice that is backed by alot more experience than I have, but it sounds like your getting way too impatient, maybe a year wait would be a good thing.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear