over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone suspension in Oil?

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
just had a friend show me some that he's come across. I said to him though that I thought there really wouldnt be much point to this? I always thought the whole point of raw test was to leave it in a suspension of water if you're taking it in this form. Surely putting it held in oil is going to mean that it delays the time in which your body can absorb the test as the oil will disperse the hormone over time.

Surely he would have been better buying an ester based one like enan or cyp if this is the case? Or just getting prop if he wanted it to get in quicker but not so quick like water based suspension.

just had a friend show me some that he's come across. I said to him though that I thought there really wouldnt be much point to this? I always thought the whole point of raw test was to leave it in a suspension of water if you're taking it in this form. Surely putting it held in oil is going to mean that it delays the time in which your body can absorb the test as the oil will disperse the hormone over time.

Surely he would have been better buying an ester based one like enan or cyp if this is the case? Or just getting prop if he wanted it to get in quicker but not so quick like water based suspension.

Ive been told that the oil really doesnt slow down absorption much at all, and that it works almost exactly like the water suspension would. One benefit to the oil is that the injection isnt quite as painful.

have "seen" it before. works well. kinda more like a prop.
was a vet brand and i belive the company is still around and doing well.
i prefer to "look at" water based instead.
my 2 cents.
god bless
lucian

Ive been told that the oil really doesnt slow down absorption much at all, and that it works almost exactly like the water suspension would. One benefit to the oil is that the injection isnt quite as painful.

If thats the case i might look at this a bit more then. When i used susp it used to jam in the pin then when you applied that bit more pressure it would shoot into you at 400mph and feel like someone lit a match in the muscle

If thats the case i might look at this a bit more then. When i used susp it used to jam in the pin then when you applied that bit more pressure it would shoot into you at 400mph and feel like someone lit a match in the muscle

Hahah Gotta Love it. Once you get the stuff In ya though man does it
work good!
I thinks some UGL just make an oilbase Because its a lot easier to do. Also like you said it doesnt clog up and is less painfull.
Ive only seen a VERY few UGL`s Put out a good Water base Test suspension.
I think it has to be "micronized" whch after doing some research just means a Real fine Powder. If its to Chunky Its not worth getting. Who wants to
use an 18g pin every day.

I know a Lot of guys that have used the TNE in oil and They Like it as well or better. Same as Lucian Id be more intersted in "seeing" a good waterbase brand.

Hahah Gotta Love it. Once you get the stuff In ya though man does it
work good!
I thinks some UGL just make an oilbase Because its a lot easier to do. Also like you said it doesnt clog up and is less painfull.
Ive only seen a VERY few UGL`s Put out a good Water base Test suspension.
I think it has to be "micronized" whch after doing some research just means a Real fine Powder. If its to Chunky Its not worth getting. Who wants to
use an 18g pin every day.

I know a Lot of guys that have used the TNE in oil and They Like it as well or better. Same as Lucian Id be more intersted in "seeing" a good waterbase brand.

i'll try it out and let you know what its like.

watch me come back on here in agony like before with that same limp where my frigging right glute had swollen up.

i know there were a few oil base test susp in the past but not sure currently.

I made a combo of Tren Acetate at 75mg with 50mg of TNE in oil and it held fine. In fact i love the stuff!

I recenlty ran an ED cycle of Tren/Prop and on workout days added the TNE in oil I brewed..

Pinned and hour prior to walking out the door..
By the time i was in the gym and had the ipod going I was amped...

Sik f*ckin cycle...

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear