advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank God for insurance....strange last two days.

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I recently suffered a small muscle tear in my chest up close to my arm pit. I got very lucky as it was only a slight tear and no major ligaments were damaged. In that area there was a small lump and some swelling but nothing too crazy besides the color change.

I wake up this morning in gnarly pain and find that area completely swollen and hot. I went to the ER only to find out there was an infection built up in that region. They ended cutting and draining the area and stuffing it to keep it open and draining. That was seriously one of the most painful fucking things I have been through. I come to find that it was a cellulitus infection and it could have gotten very bad if I had waited a couple of more days. I'm so glad I have insurance. I picked it up a couple of years ago on my own and I was just kinda complaining about having to pay for something I'm never going to use. Now I count my lucky stars I never did anything to cancel it. Lesson learned here for me is...not to wait when you think something is wrong. I didn't want to go but the girl I have been dating pretty much got me up and took me there. I'm glad everything is going to be ok.

be glad they caught it and got it out of there, I had a 18 month ordeal with same thing in my quad and it ended up becoming cellulitus and bubling puss out of my leg. I had a hole the size of my fist in my hammy and they scrape doff 40% of my femur in that area. Gotta love that free medical you get in the millitary.

glad your ok, take it easy for a little bit though

That is frightening!

You never know I guess. I have insurance but like a dipshit waive it so I can have the extra cash. I know better, but I guess I'd better get back on it.

be glad they caught it and got it out of there, I had a 18 month ordeal with same thing in my quad and it ended up becoming cellulitus and bubling puss out of my leg. I had a hole the size of my fist in my hammy and they scrape doff 40% of my femur in that area. Gotta love that free medical you get in the millitary.

glad your ok, take it easy for a little bit though

Holy hell, how did that start?

I had the same thing (pretty much) happen to me in my right quad. Luckily I caught it early on went on some meds for about 7 days or so cleared it right up. Its shit like that you need to take care of asap or the problem will compound.

When they saw you were a bodybuilder, did the docs/nurses acted suspiciously like it was your fault (kinda "what have you injected there?" :rolleyes: ) or were they as respectfully as they would have been with a "normal" patient?

Btw glad you're ok... must have been scary to say the least :(

Holy hell, how did that start?

just a slight muscle tear, pretty common a hematoma forms and has to be drained. The geniuses I was dealing with never considered that.

When they saw you were a bodybuilder, did the docs/nurses acted suspiciously like it was your fault (kinda "what have you injected there?" :rolleyes: ) or were they as respectfully as they would have been with a "normal" patient?

Btw glad you're ok... must have been scary to say the least :(

They were very nice and respectful....as I was leaving one of the nurses said "now I can challenge you to an arm wrestling match and I might win". :D

They were very nice and respectful....as I was leaving one of the nurses said "now I can challenge you to an arm wrestling match and I might win". :D

I had a different exp. I was told that I must of injected something into my quad. This is when I wasnt even using creatine. They test me for everything insisting that I was on something and that is how I got the infection.

They also told me I had cancer and may loose my leg, untill the puss burst out of my hammy then they started to figure it out. I can tell you this if I wasnt in the service at the time I would be a rich man from a huge malpractice suit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws