YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Freezer Test, please post your opinions!

tpd01883

Registered
O.K. So I got some gear that I believe to be suspect, because the source disappeared shortly after I received and sent out a bunch of unlabeled gear to people who are now mostly claiming it to be bunk.

I decided to freezer test it. For a control, I put some t400, and deca 300mg/ml, as well as some eq 200mg/ml that I was all sure were good. The eq had a particularly high BA content(I believe) because it was extremely painful, and caused a ton of redness and swelling the days after the injections unless I cut it.

The results were thus:

Suspect Gear(Test, tren e, and eq) - All three became cloudy, and had what appeared to be crystals suspended in the oil.

T400 - Turned solid, upon removing from the freezer, it quickly began to liquefy again, however as it did, in the center of the oil was a mass of crystals. This t400 was painless to inject, so I assume low BA content.

Deca - Same results as the t400

Eq - Remained completely clear!

The only shocking thing was the equipoise that I am 100% positive is good, remained completely clear. My theory as to why, is that it is a low concentration of solute, with a high concentration of strong solvents, with a very low freezing point, like benzyl alcohol. Where as the t400 had a high concentration of solute, and was dissolved in a lower concentration of strong solvents than the Eq was. The sponsor who provided the EQ also claimed a half oil half ethyl oleate mixture, and EO freezes at a very low temp (around -32 degrees Celsius)

I was wondering if I could get everyones thoughts on my theory. So according to what I am saying, a positive result(clouding/crystallizing) would mean that yes there is SOMETHING dissolved in the oil/BA/BB, because the solution can no longer remain stable at the low temperature due to the solvents chosen. However, a negative result does not necessarily mean bad gear, since with the right solvents(EO, and high BA content) the solution could remain stable, and unfrozen at temperatures well below 0-10 degrees Fahrenheit.

So nothing that is very precise will come from the freezer test, however a positive result will signify that SOMETHING is dissolved in the oil, just not what that something is.

Please weight in with your thoughts!

O.K. So I got some gear that I believe to be suspect, because the source disappeared shortly after I received and sent out a bunch of unlabeled gear to people who are now mostly claiming it to be bunk.

I decided to freezer test it. For a control, I put some t400, and deca 300mg/ml, as well as some eq 200mg/ml that I was all sure were good. The eq had a particularly high BA content(I believe) because it was extremely painful, and caused a ton of redness and swelling the days after the injections unless I cut it.

The results were thus:

Suspect Gear(Test, tren e, and eq) - All three became cloudy, and had what appeared to be crystals suspended in the oil.

T400 - Turned solid, upon removing from the freezer, it quickly began to liquefy again, however as it did, in the center of the oil was a mass of crystals. This t400 was painless to inject, so I assume low BA content.

Deca - Same results as the t400

Eq - Remained completely clear!

The only shocking thing was the equipoise that I am 100% positive is good, remained completely clear. My theory as to why, is that it is a low concentration of solute, with a high concentration of strong solvents, with a very low freezing point, like benzyl alcohol. Where as the t400 had a high concentration of solute, and was dissolved in a lower concentration of strong solvents than the Eq was. The sponsor who provided the EQ also claimed a half oil half ethyl oleate mixture, and EO freezes at a very low temp (around -32 degrees Celsius)

I was wondering if I could get everyones thoughts on my theory. So according to what I am saying, a positive result(clouding/crystallizing) would mean that yes there is SOMETHING dissolved in the oil/BA/BB, because the solution can no longer remain stable at the low temperature due to the solvents chosen. However, a negative result does not necessarily mean bad gear, since with the right solvents(EO, and high BA content) the solution could remain stable, and unfrozen at temperatures well below 0-10 degrees Fahrenheit.
So nothing that is very precise will come from the freezer test, however a positive result will signify that SOMETHING is dissolved in the oil, just not what that something is.

Please weight in with your thoughts!

From what I'm reading, you did conclude the suspect gear to contain SOMETHING. As far as I can tell (although a good seasoned chemist might know something further regarding freezer testing), you have did all you can via freezer testing, and your reslults are showing SOMETHING is dissloved in the oil.

Problem still exist of , "What is it"?

PO

I thought this only worked on Omnadren. Can someone explain how to do this freeze test? All I know is put your gear in the freezer, let it freeze, and something "odd" happens in the middle of the vial or something like that. Also sorry I am not trying to hijack your thread.

So the gear is suspect- allthough its crystalizing it doesnt really tell anything about the powder quality that went into making those products.
EQ has a extremely low melting point its liquid at room temp to make it freeze in solution would take a temp below what a typical freezer can produce from what I have read.
Sounds like it has some hormone in some if it crystalized but how much and the quality is still an unknown.

So the gear is suspect- allthough its crystalizing it doesnt really tell anything about the powder quality that went into making those products.
EQ has a extremely low melting point its liquid at room temp to make it freeze in solution would take a temp below what a typical freezer can produce from what I have read.
Sounds like it has some hormone in some if it crystalized but how much and the quality is still an unknown.

Good to know, that would explain why my other EQ doesn't crystallize.

I have a small amount of test(100mg/ml acetate) left over that I put in the freezer today. I'm sure the test is good, but it failed to crystallize.

I thought this only worked on Omnadren. Can someone explain how to do this freeze test? All I know is put your gear in the freezer, let it freeze, and something "odd" happens in the middle of the vial or something like that. Also sorry I am not trying to hijack your thread.

The freezer test works like this. You place the vial in the freezer for an hour or so. When you take it out, you look to see if it has clouded, or formed a mass of crystals in the center of the vial. In my case the stuff clouded, so I am concluding that there is something in it, but I don't know how much, and what it was.

I am not 100% sure if what I am about to say is completely true or not, so keep that in mind. I hypothesize that a cloudy, or crystal forming result from the freezer test means that there is something dissolved in the oil(hopefully the substance you want). However if the vial does not cloud, or crystallize, the gear might still be good.

The reason the freezer test works is because as solutes heat up, their solubility increases, making the solution more stable. So as you cool it, the solubility of the solute decreases, causing it to precipitate in the oil. Thus we can conclude that the crystalline precipitation is a solute dissolved in the solvent(s).

The reason it doesn't always accurately predict if there is something dissolved in the oil or not is because different compounds have different solubility rates, and melting points, as well as the fact that some solvents are able to dissolve the compounds better than others. So something made with a high BA content would need a lower temperature to crash the solution than another solvent mixture with less BA but the same amount of solute, since the compounds are highly soluble in BA. So a solution with a high BA/super solvent content, would require lower temperatures to precipitate crystals.

Also Ajdos, I just looked up the melting point of boldenone, and it is 165 degrees C, which is quite high, so it would be a solid at room temperature

EQ is liquid at room temp..

Boldenone - 1,4-ANDROSTADIEN-17B-OL-3-ONE

melting point= 167-172C

molecular weight= 286.40

rotation= +22 CHCL3
------------------------------------------------------------------
Boldenone Undeclynate - 1,4-ANDROSTADIEN-17B-OL-3-ONE-UNDECYLENATE

melting point= Liquid

molecular weight= 452.67

rotation=+38.3? C30 H44 O3

Edit: To show melting points

Last edited:
The freezer test works like this. You place the vial in the freezer for an hour or so. When you take it out, you look to see if it has clouded, or formed a mass of crystals in the center of the vial. In my case the stuff clouded, so I am concluding that there is something in it, but I don't know how much, and what it was.

I am not 100% sure if what I am about to say is completely true or not, so keep that in mind. I hypothesize that a cloudy, or crystal forming result from the freezer test means that there is something dissolved in the oil(hopefully the substance you want). However if the vial does not cloud, or crystallize, the gear might still be good.

The reason the freezer test works is because as solutes heat up, their solubility increases, making the solution more stable. So as you cool it, the solubility of the solute decreases, causing it to precipitate in the oil. Thus we can conclude that the crystalline precipitation is a solute dissolved in the solvent(s).

The reason it doesn't always accurately predict if there is something dissolved in the oil or not is because different compounds have different solubility rates, and melting points, as well as the fact that some solvents are able to dissolve the compounds better than others. So something made with a high BA content would need a lower temperature to crash the solution than another solvent mixture with less BA but the same amount of solute, since the compounds are highly soluble in BA. So a solution with a high BA/super solvent content, would require lower temperatures to precipitate crystals.

Also Ajdos, I just looked up the melting point of boldenone, and it is 165 degrees C, which is quite high, so it would be a solid at room temperature

Thanks for that tip. I threw a clear vial in the freezer last night, and took it out just now, and it was cloudy but no crystals. What was odd is that it went from a solid "frozen" cloudy mass of oil to clear liquid in less than 2 min its a "30ml" vial. But I can now see some "specs" floating in it that wern't there before. So I threw it in a hot water bath and it has now turned clear.

No problem, thats what happened with some of my gear as well. It very quickly went from solid to liquid, when it did, the liquid on the outside of the interior solid was clear oil, but the solid on the inside appeared to be a cloudy mass.

No problem, thats what happened with some of my gear as well. It very quickly went from solid to liquid, when it did, the liquid on the outside of the interior solid was clear oil, but the solid on the inside appeared to be a cloudy mass.

Yup, exactly the same as mine.

EQ is liquid at room temp..

Boldenone - 1,4-ANDROSTADIEN-17B-OL-3-ONE

melting point= 167-172C

molecular weight= 286.40

rotation= +22 CHCL3
------------------------------------------------------------------
Boldenone Undeclynate - 1,4-ANDROSTADIEN-17B-OL-3-ONE-UNDECYLENATE

melting point= Liquid

molecular weight= 452.67

rotation=+38.3? C30 H44 O3

Edit: To show melting points

Yeah, ive seen pure EQ and it is liquid at room temp.

guys correct me if i am wrong here, but i dont see the point in what you are trying to achieve here. You suspect your gear may be bunk, but no amount of freezing it in your fridge at home is going to tell you its genuine. Even with your observations of precipitation, you wont know for sure what exactly is in it.

if u have a higher mg you have to use more solvents such as ba bb or it turns back to its original form or crashes...as for eq it is liquid so there would be no crashing you have no way to test it unless you took it to a lab but usally good stuff has a strong smell to it at least the stuff i come across

Or you could use it and get bloodwork done after 4 weeks without a script at www.healthcheckusa.com and solve the whole problem once and for all. It's only $90.

Or you could use it and get bloodwork done after 4 weeks without a script at **broken link removed** and solve the whole problem once and for all. It's only $90.

hey I will use them thank's no insurance

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner