over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The "old" days... Gloden Steroids Lost to the past

.... Searle anavar from the pharmacy as well!

You lucky bastards, green as hell. Too young for those I guess. Or just didn't know the right people then.
Best thread I've seen in so long. Sorry being a post whore but I'm so excited. Haven't been on here in so long and found this! Fk yeah. I'm not using shit these days except hrt, but man ro I miss the glory days. Got a stash. Maybe when I'm doing a little better I'll dip into it.

And man, I thought my old school oroginal ph/ds collection was cool, ha!

Once again, sorry for being a post whore, like kid in candy shop with no money, he he

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

i remember my first 'real' cycle, i got some obviously fake winny and dbol (i had no clue) and a couple of these babies. i only wanted to do 1 cc /week b/c i 'didn't want to get too big' lol. the EQ was damned legit, tho. appetite like i'd never seen. Boldabol.jpg

Last edited:
anyone remember morning star.. i think he was out of the bay area..
you could send a wu/mg prior to 2pm PDT, then have your pack the next day with express shipping..

Memory Lane

Man I love this thread. I couldnt find pics of my favorites but I am sure that someone will have tried them as well. OK there were two different Korean testosterones one made by Hanil and the other by Samil. Not sure which one made the Korean Test Propionate but I believe was Samil. Excellent Prop but if I remember correctly it was only 50mg/ml in 10ml vials. Then was my all time favorite testosterone Hanil Testosterone Miro-Depot and it was 2ml vials of cypionate 250mg/2ml and they came 5 vials per box. Unbelievable size and strength from these. Oh and BTW on the Test Heptylate amps, those too were a fave of mine. If someone can find pics of the Miro-Depots, please post for me. Thanks fellas Ck

Man I love this thread. I couldnt find pics of my favorites but I am sure that someone will have tried them as well. OK there were two different Korean testosterones one made by Hanil and the other by Samil. Not sure which one made the Korean Test Propionate but I believe was Samil. Excellent Prop but if I remember correctly it was only 50mg/ml in 10ml vials. Then was my all time favorite testosterone Hanil Testosterone Miro-Depot and it was 2ml vials of cypionate 250mg/2ml and they came 5 vials per box. Unbelievable size and strength from these. Oh and BTW on the Test Heptylate amps, those too were a fave of mine. If someone can find pics of the Miro-Depots, please post for me. Thanks fellas Ck
I know exactly the cyp you are talking about it was from South Korea and a guys named JJones aka Mr Kim would send them in cassette tape boxes form there along with the Anadrol I posted earlier in the thread. Couldn't find any pics of the amps but they had to be overdosed...unreal gains on the stuff though and drol of course. ;)

I remember being able to get Searle Anavar, Rugby Dianabol, Depo Sterona 250, Syntex Anadrol, 50 mg Deca Redi Jects, and a Syntex Sustenon type blend that came in 5cc vials 12 to a box and the whole vial totaled to 300mg. That was some the best gear I ever used back in the day. Besides all the other stuff already posted.

The original British dragon was the bomb!!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app

At first I had them confused with British Dispensary, but I think they were two different entities. British Dispensary had some nice dbol, made in Thailand. The pink tablets. Those were plentiful back around 2004 or so.

I know exactly the cyp you are talking about it was from South Korea and a guys named JJones aka Mr Kim would send them in cassette tape boxes form there along with the Anadrol I posted earlier in the thread. Couldn't find any pics of the amps but they had to be overdosed...unreal gains on the stuff though and drol of course. ;)

Reminds me of a powder guy from China, forget what he was called. I got a good number of Chinese purses from him, lol. He was good until he supposedly had a stroke and didn't do much after that. Oh, he went by Leo. Kinda funny considering what LEO usually means.

The good ole days! 0729171232.jpg 0729171232a.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Those were the days. And yes, any of the young guys here who think they've had dbol......just, no, no you haven't. There's another thread, i think my deca is test, and they're debating bloodwork. Give me a break. If you have deca, you fucking know it. It's like wondering if you made her cum, if you have to ask....... then no you didn't.

The real deal IP Europe.... Really good products

75604d1425164514-board-nestalgia-trip-down-memory-lane-nandrolone-decanoate.jpg

Remember these - Organon Yellow Tops

Attachments

• decaload.jpg
    decaload.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 296
Tornell Equipoise

Attachments

• equigan.jpg
    equigan.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 403
The real deal IP Europe.... Really good products

75604d1425164514-board-nestalgia-trip-down-memory-lane-nandrolone-decanoate.jpg

yes they had a really bad rep for a while almost pre-internet days one of the anabolic reference guides listed them as fakes ...when many were overdosed.
They really expanded their product line years and decades later.

Attachments

• int pharm.jpg
    int pharm.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 382
At first I had them confused with British Dispensary, but I think they were two different entities. British Dispensary had some nice dbol, made in Thailand. The pink tablets. Those were plentiful back around 2004 or so.

I picked some up recently in Bangkok unreal gains on only 35mg.

Later tried the blue hearts at 40mg and not even half the results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131