over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The "old" days... Gloden Steroids Lost to the past

GAC
was indeed red star of china
who was indeed Bruce Kneller of Indianapolis, IN

Some of you may recall the first product they produced was "Humatren" which was the start of readily available tren preparations that initially sparked all of us to making our own from finiplix carts (still the best tren period in my book)

The second product was "heatmiser" t3/clen/yohimbe in a liquid form

I realized his identity form the article T-nation ran when humatren was first developed , there were some subsequent posts that were made under his real name Bruce Kneller that made it pretty easy to figure out

oddly enough he spent a lot of time at "The Red Garter" strip club in Indy and we ended up meeting each other but didn't realize it until after the fact. At one point he offered to sell me the operation which I had no interest in due to being gainfully employed and not really into the whole drug kingpin fantasy.

as far as I know he is still in prison

Someone mentioned Redicat - I remember thinking his “paper” orals was ingenious. Wasn’t he ‘Anabol_direct’ before he was Redi? Also remember - ‘SBC’
Good times back then.

Yes he was Anabol Direct. He did a lot for Thailand after those Tsunami's....spent a lot of money out of his pocket. A good friend of mine was a receiver for him in the early 2000's.

SBC, I have not seen in years, he was a good guy, hope he is well.

GAC
was indeed red star of china
who was indeed Bruce Kneller of Indianapolis, IN

Some of you may recall the first product they produced was "Humatren" which was the start of readily available tren preparations that initially sparked all of us to making our own from finiplix carts (still the best tren period in my book)

The second product was "heatmiser" t3/clen/yohimbe in a liquid form

I realized his identity form the article T-nation ran when humatren was first developed , there were some subsequent posts that were made under his real name Bruce Kneller that made it pretty easy to figure out

oddly enough he spent a lot of time at "The Red Garter" strip club in Indy and we ended up meeting each other but didn't realize it until after the fact. At one point he offered to sell me the operation which I had no interest in due to being gainfully employed and not really into the whole drug kingpin fantasy.

as far as I know he is still in prison

Bruce Kneller of GAC/RSOC was arrested back in 2006 and sentenced in 2007 to two years in state prison; I believe he actually ended up doing about 16 months. He's a good guy and working in the legitimate supplement industry these days, has moved on with his life.

That GAC gear was great back in the day...I have very fond memories of the GAC Tren, Masteron, and Heatmiser back in 2001-2002...those were the days. I miss the old days of the Renegade and UG and Meso boards. Things were different back then.

Bruce Kneller of GAC/RSOC was arrested back in 2006 and sentenced in 2007 to two years in state prison; I believe he actually ended up doing about 16 months. He's a good guy and working in the legitimate supplement industry these days, has moved on with his life.

That GAC gear was great back in the day...I have very fond memories of the GAC Tren, Masteron, and Heatmiser back in 2001-2002...those were the days. I miss the old days of the Renegade and UG and Meso boards. Things were different back then.

INDEED THEY WERE
yeah I had a lot of good talks with Bruce before everything went bad
Renegade was my original home and things were just more "real" then I guess, or maybe I've just turned into an old guy reminiscing , LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesslilbullie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131