over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Pre Workouts from the early 2000s

VPX Clenbutrix, blue bottle that came with a syringe was like a legalized crack-in a bottle...Good old days.
If I'm not mistaken VPX also sold some "prohormones" in bottles with a rubber stopper? I seem to remember it seemed like they could be injected based on the formulations and carriers? Like "1-test cypionate."

How long until someone drops "Ultimate Orange" lol. Oh that was way before 2000.

Jack3d? Someone gave me a bottle of Pack3d, the original Jack3d formula with the drugs.

I will say what I always say, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet, most all PWOs are just caffeine, a dirty crappy stimulant that is only good in low dosages. A whole industry sprung up around expensive caffeine overdoses and people bought it lol.
Hell yea!!!!!! Ultimate orange was the shit!!!!!! the good old days 💪🏽

My pre-workout has never changed

1 caffeine pill
1/2 of a primatene or bronkaid
Coffee or sugar free monster
And a big ass pinch of Copenhagen
And I thought that only I used cope when lifting. That’s the best stim to focus, used to be a grizzly guy because it was so cheap

Man I’m having a giant brain fart, and I came here because maybe some of my fellow gymrats with some years in there belt can remember the pre workout Nitcric oxide drink that I can’t remember… It was either bright yellow or green liquid and it came in a small container resembling an anti freeze bottle, all plastic with a handle on top like antifeeeze comes in, anyway I remember this shit being insane at the time but can’t dig anything up on it…
I don't remember that but Ultimate orange back then was amazing. I don't take pre works anymore gives me too much anxiety I guess age catches up to you

If I'm not mistaken VPX also sold some "prohormones" in bottles with a rubber stopper? I seem to remember it seemed like they could be injected based on the formulations and carriers? Like "1-test cypionate."
Yep! They had 1-Test Cyp and 4-Test Cyp that could be injected.
VPX's products were not injectable - they were liquids that you dropped under the tongue with a syringe. No supplement company that's in retail outlets will ever market an injectable product.

VPX's products were not injectable - they were liquids that you dropped under the tongue with a syringe. No supplement company that's in retail outlets will ever market an injectable product.
I did a google yesterday. Guys were injecting them, some ran them through a Whatman filter first though. Posters on forums said they were obviously meant to be injected, but only those "in the know" would draw that conclusion, it was obviously never mentioned in advertising. Think about it, 1-test cypionate, 50mg/ml. Supposedly they had a pair of very advanced chemists working for them. In one thread even Patrick Arnold chimed in on how to do your own suspension/conversion to some other steroid from 1-test powder. Wasn't the owner Jack Owoc who now owns BANG!? A guy who was a bit of a wild man? They were pushing the limits selling these in the first place, in any form.

Anyway, this is just my guesses, I remembered it because at the time I thought, wow they're really pushing the limits lol.

I bet @DOGGCRAPP would know/remember more, perhaps he has an opinion? Of course guys injecting "prohormones" was bound to happen, as I recall Trevor Smith was selling SEOs with prohormones added.

I did a google yesterday. Guys were injecting them, some ran them through a Whatman filter first though. Posters on forums said they were obviously meant to be injected, but only those "in the know" would draw that conclusion, it was obviously never mentioned in advertising. Think about it, 1-test cypionate, 50mg/ml. Supposedly they had a pair of very advanced chemists working for them. In one thread even Patrick Arnold chimed in on how to do your own suspension/conversion to some other steroid from 1-test powder. Wasn't the owner Jack Owoc who now owns BANG!? A guy who was a bit of a wild man? They were pushing the limits selling these in the first place, in any form.

Anyway, this is just my guesses, I remembered it because at the time I thought, wow they're really pushing the limits lol.

I bet @DOGGCRAPP would know/remember more, perhaps he has an opinion? Of course guys injecting "prohormones" was bound to happen, as I recall Trevor Smith was selling SEOs with prohormones added.
Yeah....I worded my earlier reply poorly, as those products were certainly not marketed for injection and @danieltx is correct. I went through a couple bottles of both the 1 and 4-Test but wasn't brave enough to try injecting either. I actually did know one guy who did a few shots with the 1-Test but quickly bailed due to pip.

Yea I saw some stuff that looked like it was meant to be injected. Never tried it though just assumed it was a garbage pro hormone. Never really gave them the time I should have. Though I loved Pheraplex that was like what is this shit, this feels like the first time I ever been on and made great gains. My "all natural" friend I trained with who was a bigger guy in great shape would always take superdrol and blow up in the 3 weeks they said you should take it. Then took a month off.
Again my own ignorance thinking that all prohormones were garbage. I figured he was a genetic freak.

This is awesome! How old is this stuff?? Any Pheraplex in there??
everything has expired around 4-5 years ago
not pheraplex but i still have some bottles of epistane and triumphalis

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear