over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Pre Workouts from the early 2000s

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Man I’m having a giant brain fart, and I came here because maybe some of my fellow gymrats with some years in there belt can remember the pre workout Nitcric oxide drink that I can’t remember… It was either bright yellow or green liquid and it came in a small container resembling an anti freeze bottle, all plastic with a handle on top like antifeeeze comes in, anyway I remember this shit being insane at the time but can’t dig anything up on it…

How long until someone drops "Ultimate Orange" lol. Oh that was way before 2000.

Jack3d? Someone gave me a bottle of Pack3d, the original Jack3d formula with the drugs.

I will say what I always say, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet, most all PWOs are just caffeine, a dirty crappy stimulant that is only good in low dosages. A whole industry sprung up around expensive caffeine overdoses and people bought it lol.

How long until someone drops "Ultimate Orange" lol. Oh that was way before 2000.

Jack3d? Someone gave me a bottle of Pack3d, the original Jack3d formula with the drugs.

I will say what I always say, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet, most all PWOs are just caffeine, a dirty crappy stimulant that is only good in low dosages. A whole industry sprung up around expensive caffeine overdoses and people bought it lol.
Amen

Original Ultimate Orange would blow your fuckin balls off.
It was so good because it was ephedrine. Like I said, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet but guys have been fooled by the PWO/caffeine industry. And by guys I mean most everyone, even many old school dudes and experienced ones lol.

Take 150mg of ephedrine with a cup of coffee and compare to 500mg of 8 different types of caffeine with that nast beta-alanine itch and feel the difference in cognitive and physical euphoria.

Of course people differ in their response to ephedrine. Some just don't care for it much or get anxiety and whatever but I maintain it's a way better feel than caffeine... for many. But it just can't be marketed now.

If someone knows where to get ephedra in Europe let me know lol. Haven't used it in ages but I had a stretch of 15 years back in the day when I used it daily and loved it, and it never stopped working either!

It was so good because it was ephedrine. Like I said, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet but guys have been fooled by the PWO/caffeine industry. And by guys I mean most everyone, even many old school dudes and experienced ones lol.

Take 150mg of ephedrine with a cup of coffee and compare to 500mg of 8 different types of caffeine with that nast beta-alanine itch and feel the difference in cognitive and physical euphoria.

Of course people differ in their response to ephedrine. Some just don't care for it much or get anxiety and whatever but I maintain it's a way better feel than caffeine... for many. But it just can't be marketed now.

If someone knows where to get ephedra in Europe let me know lol. Haven't used it in ages but I had a stretch of 15 years back in the day when I used it daily and loved it, and it never stopped working either!
Couldn’t agree more my friend very disappointing when that was shelved for good, I’ve ran across some sites claiming to have but have yet to try or haven’t seen any positive reviews anywhere. I do know guys will take the asthma or breathing over the counter that has some in it can’t recall the name tho

I had our entire Hellicopter logging crew hooked on ultimate orange including all the pilots in 1996. Everyone would come into my hotel room in the morning for ultimate orange and hot stuff blend crack drink. That shit made me grow hair lol fuck I miss that stuff. It rivaled even hard drugs

Original jack3d was nuts. Miss that stuff. I’d say closest thing to that I’ve tried is the excelsior from a few years back

I remember these lol,,,I agree Ephedrine is still top of the list!

I bought many a jug of Ultimate Orange. Chugged ephedrine and ephedra with it, didn't sleep a wink on those nights after the gym !!

Ultimate Orange was hands down the best ever. I used Hot Stuff too but can’t remember what was in it or if it did anything for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131