over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Pre Workouts from the early 2000s

It was so good because it was ephedrine. Like I said, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet but guys have been fooled by the PWO/caffeine industry. And by guys I mean most everyone, even many old school dudes and experienced ones lol.

Take 150mg of ephedrine with a cup of coffee and compare to 500mg of 8 different types of caffeine with that nast beta-alanine itch and feel the difference in cognitive and physical euphoria.

Of course people differ in their response to ephedrine. Some just don't care for it much or get anxiety and whatever but I maintain it's a way better feel than caffeine... for many. But it just can't be marketed now.

If someone knows where to get ephedra in Europe let me know lol. Haven't used it in ages but I had a stretch of 15 years back in the day when I used it daily and loved it, and it never stopped working either!
Does anyone still use ephedrine these days? I never hear the EC stack every get mentioned before. I remember I was on it for like a year straight at one point. It was much safer than people thought.

It was so good because it was ephedrine. Like I said, ephedrine hasn't been beaten yet but guys have been fooled by the PWO/caffeine industry. And by guys I mean most everyone, even many old school dudes and experienced ones lol.

Take 150mg of ephedrine with a cup of coffee and compare to 500mg of 8 different types of caffeine with that nast beta-alanine itch and feel the difference in cognitive and physical euphoria.

Of course people differ in their response to ephedrine. Some just don't care for it much or get anxiety and whatever but I maintain it's a way better feel than caffeine... for many. But it just can't be marketed now.

If someone knows where to get ephedra in Europe let me know lol. Haven't used it in ages but I had a stretch of 15 years back in the day when I used it daily and loved it, and it never stopped working either!
150mg of ephedrine 😱👻

And I like my ephedrine but that is a tad much lol

Does anyone still use ephedrine these days? I never hear the EC stack every get mentioned before. I remember I was on it for like a year straight at one point. It was much safer than people thought.
Just about every day lol

Have wondered why genuine ephedrine like the past hasn't been manufactured by the UG ? Legit ephedrine like OG Xenadrine Caps would be a bit hit.
Good question? I’m sure our communist comrades have it in there stockpile somewhere to generate some revenue from or not ?

First one I ever took my freshman year of college was NO Xplode by BSN. I had some great workouts my first time taking that.

I took SOOO many back when I was still natural in the 2000s. I wish I remembered all the names.

SuperPump, Green Mag, Dark Matter, MP Assault, Jack3d, etc come to memory.

Ultimate Orange was well before my time. I just looked it up and it came out in 1982 so I wasn't born yet lol. It looks like they've updated all the formulas of these classic pre workouts for name brand recognition.

I just tried to go through my bodybuilding.com order history but it was all erased from so long ago.

Also not a pre workout but I remember a supplement came out back in 2008 or 09 called Anabolic Pump where you had to take it 15 minutes before a high carb meal and it was supposed to cancel out the carbs from the meal. What an idiot I was for buying this 😂

In one dose?

I was kidding. I meant to say that people are taking ridiculous dosages of caffeine, like some of these PWOs contain 400mg per dose/scoop, the selling point of some of them is how many different sources of caffeine they contain as if it makes any difference where it's coming from. Take an OD of ephedrine and compare the "feel." I wouldn't recommend such for anyone but otoh I wouldn't recommend ODing on caffeine either. Neither is healthy. I don't know how much ephedrine the Ultimate Orange contained but sounds like it was quite a bit. I did take 150mg of ephedrine back in the day, probably messed up my prostate lol.

I think ephedra carried whole supplement companies like Twinlab, was probably responsible for 90% of their sales lol. Mildly addicting, perfect for repeat sales.

I was kidding. I meant to say that people are taking ridiculous dosages of caffeine, like some of these PWOs contain 400mg per dose/scoop, the selling point of some of them is how many different sources of caffeine they contain as if it makes any difference where it's coming from. Take an OD of ephedrine and compare the "feel." I wouldn't recommend such for anyone but otoh I wouldn't recommend ODing on caffeine either. Neither is healthy. I don't know how much ephedrine the Ultimate Orange contained but sounds like it was quite a bit. I did take 150mg of ephedrine back in the day, probably messed up my prostate lol.

I think ephedra carried whole supplement companies like Twinlab, was probably responsible for 90% of their sales lol. Mildly addicting, perfect for repeat sales.
75mg divided in 3 doses was what I did for ephedrine and I would take 200mg caffeine with each dose. Sounds like a lot in hindsight

While we are on the subject, I just went on the bodybuilding.com forum and the misc section still exists and is still extremely active even after all these years. I wasted so much time in there from 2008-2010

75mg divided in 3 doses was what I did for ephedrine and I would take 200mg caffeine with each dose. Sounds like a lot in hindsight
The sthma drugs I bought were from Turkey and Spain and it was 50mg tabs. I don't know what the the average dose was but I read about some cases where some took it 3 times per day. Then in the US they set a "safe" cap of like 70 or 80mg per day, I think that's what the pure ephedrines said, like the Dymetadrine 25, first ephedrine I took. Still remember the smell of the pills lol.

Remembered this:

Abstract​

Ephedrine has both alpha- and beta-adrenergic activity, and both direct and indirect effects on receptors. Its stimulatory effects on the central nervous system are more prolonged, though less potent, than those of adrenalin. It raises blood pressure both by increasing cardiac output and inducing peripheral vasoconstriction. It is still commonly used as a bronchodilator. However, since prolonged use leads to decreased effectiveness, patients tend to increase the dose themselves. The clinical picture of ephedrine psychosis resembles that induced by amphetamines: primarily a paranoid psychosis with delusions of persecution and auditory and visual hallucinations in a setting of unclouded consciousness. We present a 57-year-old woman who had been taking a usual dose of ephedrine for bronchial asthma (50 mg 3 times a day) for more than 30 years. When her husband died she developed depression, for which she tried to use ephedrine as an antidepressive, increasing the dose to 500 to 1000 mg a day over the course of half a year. She developed paranoid psychosis with delusions of persecution and auditory hallucinations, despite a clear sensorium. Recovery was rapid after ephedrine was gradually reduced to 200 mg a day and a small dose (200 mg) of the neuroleptic thioridazine was added.

I was always a depressive and ephedrine definitely improved my mood, and it kept working too. Somehow I may have gotten MORE sensitive to it over time.

First one I ever took my freshman year of college was NO Xplode by BSN. I had some great workouts my first time taking that.

I took SOOO many back when I was still natural in the 2000s. I wish I remembered all the names.

SuperPump, Green Mag, Dark Matter, MP Assault, Jack3d, etc come to memory.

Ultimate Orange was well before my time. I just looked it up and it came out in 1982 so I wasn't born yet lol. It looks like they've updated all the formulas of these classic pre workouts for name brand recognition.

I just tried to go through my bodybuilding.com order history but it was all erased from so long ago.
I never used a pre workout until the original fast twitch (premix from the gym fridge). Got hooked. I tried NO xplode and I shit my pants leg pressing. Blue raspberry I think. Awful stomach pains I’ll never forget.

The sthma drugs I bought were from Turkey and Spain and it was 50mg tabs. I don't know what the the average dose was but I read about some cases where some took it 3 times per day. Then in the US they set a "safe" cap of like 70 or 80mg per day, I think that's what the pure ephedrines said, like the Dymetadrine 25, first ephedrine I took. Still remember the smell of the pills lol.

Remembered this:

Abstract​

Ephedrine has both alpha- and beta-adrenergic activity, and both direct and indirect effects on receptors. Its stimulatory effects on the central nervous system are more prolonged, though less potent, than those of adrenalin. It raises blood pressure both by increasing cardiac output and inducing peripheral vasoconstriction. It is still commonly used as a bronchodilator. However, since prolonged use leads to decreased effectiveness, patients tend to increase the dose themselves. The clinical picture of ephedrine psychosis resembles that induced by amphetamines: primarily a paranoid psychosis with delusions of persecution and auditory and visual hallucinations in a setting of unclouded consciousness. We present a 57-year-old woman who had been taking a usual dose of ephedrine for bronchial asthma (50 mg 3 times a day) for more than 30 years. When her husband died she developed depression, for which she tried to use ephedrine as an antidepressive, increasing the dose to 500 to 1000 mg a day over the course of half a year. She developed paranoid psychosis with delusions of persecution and auditory hallucinations, despite a clear sensorium. Recovery was rapid after ephedrine was gradually reduced to 200 mg a day and a small dose (200 mg) of the neuroleptic thioridazine was added.

I was always a depressive and ephedrine definitely improved my mood, and it kept working too. Somehow I may have gotten MORE sensitive to it over time.
Interesting. I just used Bronkaid from CVS

Interesting. I just used Bronkaid from CVS
I'm in Europe but I'd seen ads for Dymetadrine 25 in the muscle mags so I cut out a picture of the bottle and gave to my cousin who went to Venice CA for a holiday. She brought back a bottle she bought from a supplement shop lol. I was mildly hooked since lol, though I actually didn't really jones for it when the market dried up (due to meth production). Then it was crude Pakistani 30mg pills until even that became rare. This was in the late 90s. I'd actually seen ads for ephedrine hcl in the back pages of muscle mags in the 80s already but there was no description what it was for, 500 or even 1000ct bottles of "mini thins" or "mini crosses."

You can get ephederine HCL down the road. Drive to Walgreens. Ask for primatine or the wal-green brand. 12.5mg ephedrine HcL per tab.

They will scan your drivers license, but you can buy like 3 boxes a month.

As for the 2000s stims…..they were awesome when 1,3 DMAA was the ass kicker. Jacked had 25mg DMAA per scoop.

There are still plenty of options of pre workouts that have DMAA and/or its little Brother DHMA. You just gotta look a little harder.

Google “venom” pre workout…..like the character on the bottle, a shit brand also pops up.

It has 100mg DMAA, some DHMA, and some
Pump stuff in there. It will rock your fucking socks off.

You can get ephederine HCL down the road. Drive to Walgreens. Ask for primatine or the wal-green brand. 12.5mg ephedrine HcL per tab.

They will scan your drivers license, but you can buy like 3 boxes a month.

As for the 2000s stims…..they were awesome when 1,3 DMAA was the ass kicker. Jacked had 25mg DMAA per scoop.

There are still plenty of options of pre workouts that have DMAA and/or its little Brother DHMA. You just gotta look a little harder.

Google “venom” pre workout…..like the character on the bottle, a shit brand also pops up.

It has 100mg DMAA, some DHMA, and some
Pump stuff in there. It will rock your fucking socks off.
Yea I was a fan of 1,3DMAA, only did 25mgs a time

Man I’m having a giant brain fart, and I came here because maybe some of my fellow gymrats with some years in there belt can remember the pre workout Nitcric oxide drink that I can’t remember… It was either bright yellow or green liquid and it came in a small container resembling an anti freeze bottle, all plastic with a handle on top like antifeeeze comes in, anyway I remember this shit being insane at the time but can’t dig anything up on it…
For someone like me that started in the late 80s it was dynamic muscle builder and anabolic mega packs chalky weider protein tablets and later on designer whey and twin lab. I think the golden age started in the late 90s early 2000s were companies like protein factory and protein customizer the first companies you could make your own blends.
Beverly international was good to as you could order bulk herbal powders and cap your own Ala NAC etc.
The early creatine brands were like sand but gosh dang you would blow up on them along with the Sportpharma Vanadyl PH which like the original hot stuff both which had to have something in them.
The topical prohormones were pretty good as well.
Good old days that are missed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity