over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Pre Workouts from the early 2000s

I don't remember exactly but I'm sure at least DMAA was in there. Someone gave me this Jack3d copy and it looks like there's 3 designer stimulants in there?
The guy who gave me the can is an old IV meth user, said this shit made him feel like death. And it does feel harsh and stressful on the system.
Damn, those three stims stacked, plus whatever amount of caffeine is in there too, is ridiculous. Any one of those plus caffeine in a reasonable amount can be great, but I can't understand product formulators throwing the kitchen sink in like that (other than to appease the true hardcore gym goers - ie, 16 year old broccoli headed up n' coming wannabe "influencers").

My pre-workout has never changed

1 caffeine pill
1/2 of a primatene or bronkaid
Coffee or sugar free monster
And a big ass pinch of Copenhagen
What does the Copenhagen do for you? I know nicotine is used as a nootropic but for physical performance?

Also side tangent I played around with taking shots of vodka while building up to a 1 rep max on deadlifts inspired by Chris Duffin. Didn’t go so well. Just ended up drunk at noon and the rest of the day was shit 😅

I never did any specific testing but there were clearly days when I was grinding my teeth all day after taking some of those pre workouts. I recommend against those pre workouts.

Not too discount the obvious dangers of steroids, but when you are already on and then jacking yourself up with stuff like this multiple times per week and then many continue to party as if rec drugs are no problem, it is no wonder there are health problems amongst us. I know this isn’t that thread but any safe use conversations around ped’s should include cutting rec drugs and garbage like this which are essentially rec drugs masquerading as “health” supplements. Gasoline on a fire.
But it's easy to think, "well they sell this on bb.com or whatever so it can't be that bad." I have used all these but I know I'm taking a risk, these aren't any healthier than taking some illicit stimulant, often worse because there us no research and no decades of use.
Damn, those three stims stacked, plus whatever amount of caffeine is in there too, is ridiculous. Any one of those plus caffeine in a reasonable amount can be great, but I can't understand product formulators throwing the kitchen sink in like that (other than to appease the true hardcore gym goers - ie, 16 year old broccoli headed up n' coming wannabe "influencers").

On the other hand these supps are exactly what you want to be selling if you want to make a lot of money from supplements. If the user has a great workout initially and feels a degree of euphoria that's a sure repeat customer. The product sells itself from that point on. Most supplements you never feel, here it becomes an important part of the whole workout experience. Ultimate Orange is still talked about decades later. Same with Jack3d.

This stuff was stronger than og jack3d. I haven't used any pre workout powders since. I doubt anything legal now can get even close to what we got in that 2000s period.
Excelsior a few years has been suspected to contain 3fma ... Crazy stuff
Absolutely not legal
But only the first batches ....

Really the strongest stuff I’ve ever used are those ON! 8mg nicotine pouches..no tobacco, just straight nicotine and a lot of it..gets you dizzy as shit before lift off
1 8mg pouch, 25mg ephedrine, 10mg cialas, 50mg var. Washed down with a cup of coffee.

I'm pretty sure ultimate orange had a lot of ephedrine in it. Earlier watched had something else in it as well.

Really the strongest stuff I’ve ever used are those ON! 8mg nicotine pouches..no tobacco, just straight nicotine and a lot of it..gets you dizzy as shit before lift off

I checked online, and Siberia contains up to 33mg per pouch! This stuff will drop the nicotine naive or someone only using say those ON pouches. Not saying it's "better" in any way, it's toxic, but I've used a can of pouches of regular Swedish snus daily for 25 years and Siberia may make me puke sometimes, 8 times the nicotine of "regular snus" lol. If Siberia is available to you US guys, try it. Otherwise, the finest Swedish snus is Skruf imo but expensive.

In Canada we can still buy ephedrine. For $57.84 CAD ($42.89 USD) can buy 1200 8mg pills (24 bottles of 50 count).

Had to rub it in, to all the Americans since you guys have access to everything.

Only thing in Canada, is we can get Ephedrine and Humalog over the counter.
👌😂
My pre-workout has never changed

1 caffeine pill
1/2 of a primatene or bronkaid
Coffee or sugar free monster
And a big ass pinch of Copenhagen

Perfect stack
Try it..nicotine is my favorite stimulant
I perfer the gum. Little less nicotine but I just add a piece mid workout

Excelsior a few years has been suspected to contain 3fma ... Crazy stuff
Absolutely not legal
But only the first batches ....
I am older and have used just about all the pre workouts listed. The original ultimate orange to thermadrene pills. I even did a tour on the drill field in the late 90s and we abused the hell out of all of them to make up for lost sleep. One of the hats that worked for me used to mix ultimate orange in Mountain Dew! It got so bad that the base general took them all out of the PXs.

Reason I am going into that is I am not new to pre workouts. The first two batches of excelsior are still the best one I have ever used. It was like I was high and didn’t want to stop training. I wanted to take the damn stuff every day and not train without it. I definitely believe there was something else in there because the last few batches I used were definitely different.

VPX Clenbutrix, blue bottle that came with a syringe was like a legalized crack-in a bottle...Good old days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131