over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg

ill have to try this! because I have one good batch, and then another that's hell to peel.. sounds like a good way to boil them for sure

ill have to try this! because I have one good batch, and then another that's hell to peel.. sounds like a good way to boil them for sure

The biggest tip for easy peeling is use old eggs. 3-4 weeks is great. That combined with the pinhole and baking soda makes it a breeze. I turn the sink on and tap the egg on the counter in a few places and just roll it back and forth between my hands and the shell just falls off.

The pinhole and baking soda will help with fresh eggs but they are still going to be a pain.

Thanks Pharm!! One of the reason I hated hardboiled eggs so much was because of not being cooked right. These turned out perfect my friend!

thanx for sharing bro. how important is it to use the baking soda? i dont really wanna add any extra sodium to my diet. i actually like when the yolk is still a little runny, but they are a bitch to peel that way. i think this will work but will take them out a lil early.

thanx for sharing bro. how important is it to use the baking soda? i dont really wanna add any extra sodium to my diet. i actually like when the yolk is still a little runny, but they are a bitch to peel that way. i think this will work but will take them out a lil early.

Not a huge deal, just helps the alkalinity which makes them easier to peel. The biggest part for peeling is using eggs that are couple weeks old.

Thanks for the recipe, I've always thought they were nasty, I'll try em your way, hopefully I can stomach them that way lol! The only way I've been able to eat hard boiled eggs is in egg salad or deviled eggs so far.

I'm going to try this as well. I actually love hard boiled eggs, its the peeling part that I've always hated. Takes too long and I always have problems with the shells sticking to the egg and then the egg peeling apart.

When I go to peel them I place them under running cold water. Help the shell slide off

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws