over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The real story and history of DNP

For me at 200-250mg of crystal DNP for 2-3 weeks, there's really no negative effect with my training. Maybe for HIT cardio I notice some impairment but not horrible.

Now back in the day doing the "Heretic" style 8 day runs working up to 600mg, that definitely had an effect on training and I'd never really do cardio besides to warm up joints using that high of dosage.

The same to me! :headbang:

That's true, I could see that happening to increase sales. It does make sense.

Slowmo, I take 250 a day. Maybe on a friday/Saturday increase to 400 per day. But it makes me sweat a lot more, so I generally don't go above 250. Thought it could vary on the person as far as sides.

My heart rate always stays within range. I never tried hardcore cardio on dnp, no need to, imo.

I’m on 150mgs for the last 5 days going to 200 tonight. I feel ok training and just have bouts of sweatiness..I also eat keto so I drink quite a bit of sole water and take magnesium and potassium too. If I don’t keep up with the electrolytes I start to get a headache and feel nauseous

agree with reno. had a great source on boards but he retired. i have taken hundreds of his 200 mg caps over the years without incident. the crystalized caps will sneak up on you so start slow. i virtually had much less sides from dnp then ECA stack. stay low dose 200 mg this will allow some leeway if they are overdosed.Most i ever did was 400 mg a day but with more sides. 200 mg was sweet spot. Be advised there is no antidote for fucking up on DNP. Im sure others on here used the retired source and i trusted his caps spot on. i found it to be great compound even on keto diet. You won't feel much on 200 mg but its working so why use more.

Not sure why you guys are on keto whilst DNP (btw I'm a keto advocate)

You should be on a psmf during those 4-6 weeks.

I mean, if keto is working then good on ya.

But really you should aid and make the most of it while running DNP with just trace fats.

I mean if your going to hell and back while on it, make the most of it.

best fat burner bar none. But like everything, if diet isn't consistent following the stoppage, youll be right back where you started.

I have never felt a higher heart rate, only the breathing can get deeper and a little agitated.

Headache or nausea? Nope

I was thinking...Slin or LR3 could possible cause problems with going Hypo ?
Since your burning everything at a accelerated rate!

You should be on a psmf during those 4-6 weeks.

I mean, if keto is working then good on ya.

But really you should aid and make the most of it while running DNP with just trace fats.

I mean if your going to hell and back while on it, make the most of it.

X1000
And I'm sweating while reading this...at work.

Currently running 500mg on a PSMF (done this several times) and the weight literally melts off your body. Before doing this, I'd suggest everyone go give Lyle McDonald's RAPID FAT LOSS ebook a quick read through. I stay with his parameters and rotate my protein whether it be a lifting/cardio/off day.

Like I said, I've done this several times.
As anyone who has run DNP knows, you willll be hot and you willll crave carbs at some point. But if you are motivated enough (lookin at you Lil Slice) you will push through it.

I usually drop my volume in the gym and lift heavy—hell I've set PRs while running 500mg of DNP at the gym. 1-2 heavy sets and move on to the next movement. I also tend to add in a liiiitttle higher dosage of anabolic as well. Nothing nuts. DNP is protein sparing but with that AND very low cals, I wanna keep muscle. As of right now I'm running 350mg Prop, 350 Tren A, 350 Mast weekly. 3-4iu GH preWO, ECA 3x a day, L-carn injections preWO with a little bit of slin, some yohimbine and I'll rotate in some low dosed T3 if necessary. In the past I've kept some carbs in INTRA with a 5iu shot of slin in order to help retain muscle, but this run I'm going literally no carbs at all.

Goal is to peel down over the next 3.5 weeks and then transition into an offseason blast. Starting weight this past Sunday (day 1) was 270.9lbs.

I competed in June as a HW and basically fucked up any rebound and/or reverse diet. I was busy doing wedding shit with my now wife and next thing I knew it had been 2 months and I looked like a PLer, not a BBer.

If I remember correctly, I think it raises metabolism 11% per 200mg. I could be wrong on that aspect of it though.

Me personally, I raise the treadmill to the highest incline and walk for 30 minutes or so. I start off at a fast walk but lower the speed as need be. The most important thing is to stay hydrated and not overdo it. If it's too much, decrease speed and/ or drop the incline. That's what I do. Works great for me.

Ive heard varying opinions on this. Some say 11% every 200mg, last educated source I had said it was 10% per 100mg—I say it's closer to that.
When already dieting + any DNP, you're at suuuch a deficit it's insane. I stay around 500mg for the most part. Have taken it to 750mg before in the past and it was brutal.
I could ONLY do it because it was winter on the east coast and I looked like a drug addict at work. Normal room temperature, sweating through my shirts, dripping wet.
500mg is enough to be tired but not completely hate your life—at least for me.

Last edited:
You'l get a decline in respiration from mitochondrial inhibition which, in turn, can cause you to have a higher heart rate from having to exhibit more effort for the same tasks that would normally be easier. Also, some people seem to be prone to higher anxiety on it.

Personally, I don't know why anyone raises the dosage to a level that inhibits cardio and training. You loose so much calorie burn from slugging your way half ass through training, cardio, and normal everyday tasks(NEAT) that it's almost assuredly hampering the effectiveness and putting a higher level of risk in play.

As with all supplements, don't change your entire life to accommodate a single variable in the plan. Use the supplement to augment a well put together machine. That dose will be totally different from one person to the next but it's not like the stuff doesn't work once you start eating some carbs or fat in the diet. If you're on a 50/30/20 or whatever split of macros then stick to your plan, stick to your training(though lower volume seems to work better). If you're doing cardio at 130bpm, don't take so much you can't muster 110.
Add a dose that produces a good effect and adjust all variables as needed.

The problem with this stuff is people use it as a crash diet accelerator when every single one of us, not only know crash diets are less than optimal with minimal lasting effects, but many of us have past ridiculed the "average" gym goer, skinny girl, new year resolutionist because this is the kind of tactics they pull often times.

150, 200, 250, days off here and there when sides increase. There is no linear application. Mold the supplement to enhance your already well put together plan and stick to the plan. It will work very well and is quite safe in that respect.

I'm figuring just 1 cap pr night after all my meals.

2 weeks tops. Should Rock me up like its Mid-summer!
1 cap (250mg) for me was still annoying and irritable. I only lasted a week lol. Plus it made me extremely hungry and I was already hungry being in a cal deficit. Shit I'm always hungry [emoji16]

Idk why anyone with the right mind would do keto anyway. Stupid diet imo. I agree with low carb to drop fat quick at times but eating no carbs regularly seems silly and counterproductive.

I have only heard of stuff being underdosed, never overdosed. Sure it can happen, anything can happen. But I don't know too many guys that give away "free product" by overdosing it.

I also make my own capsules so I know how they're dosed.

But is it possible to overdose the standard size pill to the point where it could be dangerous?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear