over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SNOW!!

weight77

Registered
Anybody else get bombed with the snow this week. Man we did. I live in the easter part of the country and we got hit very hard. I also go to school in a city that is strictly a college town. Everything revolves around this university and if it were not for this place I don't even think the city I live in would able to survive. So last year they got tight on money on during the summer and they sold all the snow plow trucks. Thats right all but like 3. So when we got hit with this snow storm (from hell) there was nothing to do about it expect wait it out. Not to mention that without salt the ground will not thaw and will form to be nothing more than a sheet of ice. And I really mean that. All the roads were nothing more than ice. Well this has been going on for a few days now and it is getting old. Nothing to do nowhere to go gotta walk to class. and to top it off I took my chances and drove to the gym the yesterday (I have a jeep with snow tires) and I accidental parked in a handicapped parking space. How did I not know you ask, well there was 2 feet of snow on the ground and there was only one sign on the fence that was at least 75 feet away from my jeep. so I walk out and I have a nice big fat $100 ticket.

Sucks don't it? We got hit pretty hard the last few days. No school today and i am about to leave work to take the boy sledding.
Take a picture of the parking space and all of the snow before it melts. Then take that to court with you. Tell them you are sorry and that you dont ever park in a handicapped spot. Show them the snow and explain it. Worth a shot to save a bennie.

tbonus said:
Sucks don't it? We got hit pretty hard the last few days. No school today and i am about to leave work to take the boy sledding.
Take a picture of the parking space and all of the snow before it melts. Then take that to court with you. Tell them you are sorry and that you dont ever park in a handicapped spot. Show them the snow and explain it. Worth a shot to save a bennie.

Yeah that is what someone else told me to do. I think they should have some compassion for a guy who is willing to drive in that kind of snow to get in a good workout. lol..

Ya

We got burried a few weeks ago, and then again these past few days. :mad:

the other day it snowed, maybe 4-5 inches.. maybe. anyway schools, universities and jobs were all shut down cuz we dont own any plow trucks or salt trucks.. take the good with the bad when you live near the beach.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner