over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Synthetine Experiment

The synthetine seems to be working just fine dosed in the AM. Just taking 2ml. A quick easy two slin pins in the lats or biceps. Smooth as butter. Someone here who is getting PIP from the synthetine is sending me their bottle of it. I'm going to see if it causes me any pain. The 3 bottles I had were all smooth and no pain at all.

i have legit had more pain or knot i guess you can say from the actual needle pinning in my shoulder than the actual pip of the product. SHit is butter bruh

Anyone notice floaters in the bottle? I just made my first order and I have to shake the bottle up a bit and they disappear before I withdraw it. Hopefully it’s not a bad batch

I also noticed floaters in one bottle. Will have to look at the other bottle later

I have been very busy recently but been pushing training intensity and volume. I have stopped slin but still have my intra shakes. My 40mg tbol has been great. Sometimes when I walk to the gym my calves start hurting due to the pump so that alone tells me a lot. I haven't weighed myself but I will soon. I must have gained approx 10 pounds in the last few weeks as I seem to be getting more out of breath when training which is common when first gaining weight.

I have also dropped the MK-677 as I can't be bothered with the added fatigue anymore. I am bad enough and even at 4 days per week I notice a big difference. It's been just 500mg test, 350mg npp (on a good week) and 40mg tbol. I have 1 day of tbol left so that will be dropped too. I will get some pics done but need to shave first.

My plan moving forward is to come down to 150mg test and during the summer run something like 50mg test p, 40mg tren and 40-60mg avar with 5ml synthetine and 4ml syntheselen. That combo should be great for me and enough to get where I want to be. As long as I up the tren slowly I should also feel great on that stack. I may even add 20mg halo pre workout for 2-3 weeks to finish off. So nothing crazy but enough to make some great gains.

I just destroyed shoulder and tri-ceps. I saw someone I haven't seen in ages from an old gym so talked for a bit so decided to do quads 2moro (normally finish shoulder day with quad pump). I couldn't lift up my arms at one point and like with every main day now I hit the muscle from every possible angle.

Earlier I had the worst muscle spasm of my life. I never get them but since using my new pre workout plus the tbol I have had a few. They usually hurt but feel quite good but today was horrible. My tri-cep spasmed so bad I couldn't bend my arm at all for 20 mins. I was in agony for about 5 mins. I will make sure I am loaded up on electrolytes and taurine etc to prevent it happening again.

Phidias how are you getting on?

Flex deciding which products to open first...

2iln5o0.jpg

The bulk begins...

2yx5cmh.jpg

Damn, that's a lot of shit man...I fight keeping up with my Synthetine and Synthergine let alone pounding in that many supps:p

Damn, that's a lot of shit man...I fight keeping up with my Synthetine and Synthergine let alone pounding in that many supps:p

I have another half of my order on the way as it was 2 for 1 :D Most of the bags are powdered oats, activated barley, sweet potatoe powder, beef isolate and whey isolate. I am basically just gonna mix protein and carb powders about 3 times daily with about 3 whole food meals. It will actually save me tonnes of money as I don't have to eat as much meat etc. A steak and potatoe meal costs me multiple times (X10) more than a beef isolate and sweet potatoe powder shake.

The rest of the stuff are intra powders. The core items were expensive such as peptopro and hbcd's but the other stuff very cheap. It's actually annoying having to put them all in and takes me about 10 mins to do my shake. In the future I am gonna just stick to a good all in one product as it's easier.

Last edited:
I also noticed floaters in one bottle. Will have to look at the other bottle later

People forget that Synthetine is a micro refined suspension. So if some settling occurs, you will see some crystals.

There's tren in my synthetine, what's the deal Big A?

I'm still doing 2mls every morning but I have now added 2iu humalog with it. I might up the synthetine to 3-4mls. I have to get some 3cc syringes.

There's tren in my synthetine, what's the deal Big A?

I'm still doing 2mls every morning but I have now added 2iu humalog with it. I might up the synthetine to 3-4mls. I have to get some 3cc syringes.

nice, rambo. keep us posted about how it goes with the humalog added in..

Things are going good. I haven't injected synthetine all week to see how I respond. I definitely feel like I have lost a lot of fullness after dropping the MK-677. I wouldn't think I would do that due to synthetine but maybe it has contributed as well. I had planned to drop the synthetine and not the MK to be able to gauge things better but I couldn't carry it on as the fatigue was getting too bad.

I didn't train for a few days as I had a trap issue and couldn't move my neck. I decided to just have a few days off and recover and it probably done me some good. I trained legs with back width and bi-ceps earlier and pushed it. I am not using any slin and had 20mg tbol left so dosed that pre workout. I still had an intra shake with about 100g HBCD's in.

My sleep was terrible last night. I fell asleep and woke up in the night and couldn't sleep so trained very early. That combined with the high volume and intense workout destroyed me. I would have been fine but decided to try out the sauna and it was too much and I literally felt like I was going to drop at one point. It took me about 3 times as long to walk home as I was that slow. After eating and resting I felt good though.

I added 20mg accutane 2 days ago as I have some acne on my back. It's got better but been there awhile and I want to make sure it goes to prevent any scaring. It's not bad so 20mg daily should suffice and I will stay in that dose through the summer as it has been an issue for me recently.

I will taper down my doses a little and go onto 150mg test for a bit then it's full steam ahead. Pics will come very soon it's just a hassle shaving. I am going to stay on top of it as if I leave it too long it's ridiculous. It's very hot but definitely not going out in a vest as my shoulders and back are covered in dark hair :eek:

I am gonna restart syntherol to get my arms very full so when I blast again I can get freaky looking... well try :eek:

Used this about 2 years ago no prob. Just got new order and man oh man. The PIP is real. Shoulders it’s there but not awful. Ass is crazy, pain rolling around in bed. No redness or swelling but it’s terrible lol. No knots or lumps just some pain. Quads linger for days same as the cheeks. Sucks because it was so smooth last time idk what’s going on.

I completely forgot my gf was going away this weekend (thought it was next week). So I will have to wait until she is back to get my back shaved. I trained late tonight. Felt really bad leaving Flex as he wouldn't let me leave and then started barking when I shut the door :eek: Just destroyed chest, tri-ceps and rear delts. I done 5 chest movements in the order... press, fly, press, fly and press. Full weight rack on machine presses and 50kg db's for incline chest presses. I go very heavy with barbell presses but it's been years since I used heavy db's so still getting used to it. They felt great though and I went to complete failure. Tri-ceps were mainly light weight and lot's of pump sets but I did do a few heavier sets.

I keep getting muscle cramps when I use a certain pre workout. I have plenty of fluids and electrolytes. It will be the high volume and the nitrix oxide expanders. I could feel my chest cramping post workout so added extra taurine with water to the last part of my intra shake and that seems to have helped.

I took 40mg npp last night and will start doing 30mg from tonight. I don't need to taper down at all but just something I occasionally do. I will be cruising on 150mg test so it makes very little difference. I will go down to 300mg test as well from now on. I have a little hgh from ages ago and I am tempted to try 2iu whilst I cruise but not too sure yet. All gh products give me fatigue so I will see how I feel in 2 weeks.

Guys who have followed me over the years know my struggle with my calves but they have definitely improved. Been training them twice weekly for awhile and it's going well. I train them very hard but the overall volume is not that high. I do a lot of supersets and a mixture of reps and they look better but it would be nice to have freaky calves. I think they are about 18.5 inches now but size has never made them look any better but when I diet down I think they will look the best they ever have. I will train them more frequently in the future just to change things up.

My chest is still a bit sore from the other day which is unusual. During this bulk I haven't forced any food down and went for a few quality pounds. Over the last 2 days I haven't ate much so dropped some water and can see more detail. Areas I can see that have definitely improved are my calves, hams, upper chest and tri-ceps. I will push the calories a bit more now so I can start dieting on the most amount possible.

Last night I dosed 30mg NPP and something weird happened. It's not the NPP as I have used it many times. Put it in my delt with a slin pin and must have hit something. Literally the most intense pain ever. I had to just stay still for about 5 mins. My shoulder burnt and it was the type of pain you could never hide. I must have hit a nerve. Good thing I only done 0.3ml. I have fine today.

I also looked through the little box in my fridge. I have a vial of tesamorelin and ipamorelin from ages ago I completely forgot about. It's only 1 vial of each but I will use them soon. I have some mt2 I will be using as well. I also had a mixed vial of hgh that had a tiny amount of water in I had just left. I can't remember how much water I mixed in but 0.2ml would have to be either 2iu or 4iu. I thought fuck it and injected it as I could do with the quality sleep. I got just that but big mistake as I can tell it was 4iu now. I woke up after 8 hours sleep and couldn't feel awake so had another 2 hours. Then I got up as I had to and done a few things and a few hours later had a nap for 4 hours. So that's 14 hours sleep this Sunday :eek:

Great so far. More full and vascular since adding the slin. I blew up in the gym, looked like I put on 10lbs by the time I was done training.

nice, rambo, glad to hear.. are you doing fasted cardio after you administer the synthetine and the humalog? or are you doing it pre-training?

Last edited:
Really pissed off due to my lower back. I trained legs the other night and it went great. I generally avoid any squats or stiff leg deadlifts. I done some light weight SLDL's after leg curls mainly for the stretch. I also done some light weight squats in a machine. The squats felt great and I went up to 1 plate a side for high reps. Literally no effort but I didn't want to overdo things due to my lower back. I finished with a tri-set of squats then very heavy leg press onto leg extensions.

Move forward to this morning about 8am. I was picking some stuff up and my back seized up a bit. Within 15 mins I could not move at all and my lower back is bad. It is 100% the SLDL's or squats as I have been through this many times. It's a shame as I enjoyed doing the squats and they felt good and my form was great but there is something in my back that just can't take it. I have literally had to lie in bed all day. I had to wait for my gf to come back at 6pm so she could put my socks on.

Everything was going great and I had planned to train today and get shaved and get pics taken later or 2moro. I just hope it gets better very soon. I know it won't take long at all but I have a flight to see my family on Friday and there is no way I can travel like this. So I am gonna rest as much as I can. To think I had hoped it would get better after napping today and I may be able to train later tonight using machines :eek: Just a minor set back but at a very annoying time.

Really pissed off due to my lower back. I trained legs the other night and it went great. I generally avoid any squats or stiff leg deadlifts. I done some light weight SLDL's after leg curls mainly for the stretch. I also done some light weight squats in a machine. The squats felt great and I went up to 1 plate a side for high reps. Literally no effort but I didn't want to overdo things due to my lower back. I finished with a tri-set of squats then very heavy leg press onto leg extensions.

Move forward to this morning about 8am. I was picking some stuff up and my back seized up a bit. Within 15 mins I could not move at all and my lower back is bad. It is 100% the SLDL's or squats as I have been through this many times. It's a shame as I enjoyed doing the squats and they felt good and my form was great but there is something in my back that just can't take it. I have literally had to lie in bed all day. I had to wait for my gf to come back at 6pm so she could put my socks on.

Everything was going great and I had planned to train today and get shaved and get pics taken later or 2moro. I just hope it gets better very soon. I know it won't take long at all but I have a flight to see my family on Friday and there is no way I can travel like this. So I am gonna rest as much as I can. To think I had hoped it would get better after napping today and I may be able to train later tonight using machines :eek: Just a minor set back but at a very annoying time.

Lie on a block of ice. I’ve been doing that for an hour. It sounds like you need an inversion table. I’m picking mine up after work today. I hope your back feels better soon.

nice, rambo, glad to hear.. are you doing fasted cardio after you administer the synthetine and the humalog? or are you doing it pre-training?
No cardio, I just dose 3iu slin in the AM and the synthetine. I only have whey and water so kinda fasted, no carbs.

Preworkout I take 5iu slin but I just ordered 3ml syringes so I can do 3ml synthetine AM and 3mls synthetine pretraining with the slin. I also take 100mcgs Lr3 preworkout. Pumps are ridiculous. Thinking about adding some gh as well, doing this stuff preworkout only, the most important time imo.

I have done nothing the last few days. My back feels just as bad today and I had to get my gf to put my socks on :eek::D My flight 2moro won't be fun but at least it's only short and I can sit down without major pain. My plan is to just relax in the UK and watch the European Cup final (Liverpool Vs Real Madrid) with my dad. That was the reason I booked the flight last minute. Gonna eat what I want and just chill. Then get back here and hit the gym hard.

I have made some solid improvements using aas and high dosed synthetine so that's why I was more annoyed this time when my back went. I will be back better than ever. It's nothing serious and just a minor injury just annoying as it effects my training in a variety of ways. I will post when I am back in routine and carry this on and get in the best condition of my life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131