over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TheraGun G2Pro

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody have one or try this??? looks like a nice thing to have but $599??... says it can break up scar tissue as well....... worth it???

tren_plz

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
100% works. My chiro/ART guy uses it on me. If i had disposable income id buy it.

zacharykane

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been facing the same dilemma for awhile, I may just bite the bullet and get one. And welcome back MTF!

mytreefiddy

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been facing the same dilemma for awhile, I may just bite the bullet and get one. And welcome back MTF!

Thank you brother..... i'm tempted myself...so on the fence.... I have scar tissue in my delts... says it helps.... may be worth the $600

Lene28

Registered
Buy a reciprocating saw from Home Depot!!! The Milwaukee battery powered one, a different head attachment, and a lacrosse ball. All this was $150 and it has the exact same specs as the TheraGun. I love to warmup with this.

mytreefiddy

IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Buy a reciprocating saw from Home Depot!!! The Milwaukee battery powered one, a different head attachment, and a lacrosse ball. All this was $150 and it has the exact same specs as the TheraGun. I love to warmup with this.

I fuckin' love you dawg!..... :headbang:

Massive G

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
again an older thread but was searching around for feedback on these and figured THIS was the best place to ask as I saw it being used at some powerlifting events, figured PRO-M would know.

The new one has some new tips and is $600.
My wife wanted to get me one for my birthday so what the hell I said ok, but wanted to get feedback first.

https://theragun.com/

My left shoulder literally is locked up the whole time I work out, even after foam rolling and trigger point hits on it and bundled up with sweet sweat to keep it warm

Nyoco

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
again an older thread but was searching around for feedback on these and figured THIS was the best place to ask as I saw it being used at some powerlifting events, figured PRO-M would know.

The new one has some new tips and is $600.
My wife wanted to get me one for my birthday so what the hell I said ok, but wanted to get feedback first.

https://theragun.com/

My left shoulder literally is locked up the whole time I work out, even after foam rolling and trigger point hits on it and bundled up with sweet sweat to keep it warm

Hi Massive G, there are some pretty positive opinions on the Thera in this thread in case you haven´t seen it:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/142073-thumper-massagers.html

zacharykane

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I ended up buying one of the original versions during their black friday sale this past year. I would say it's been a worthwhile purchase. 10-15 minutes a day seems to keep most of the worst knots and adhesions broken up. I still every few weeks get some active release work done, but the theragun has definitely helped improve my overall recovery.

Fa Seeshus

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thera Gun G2 Pro.... Taurus is really coming out with some random stuff nowadays.

suppdude

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Yep. I did this exact thing and total cost was around $100.

PoptartPsycho

Registered

Wish I could see a photo of this.

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors

I've seen a lot of people making there own for 150-200$ USD

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Horsemanbaby