over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking of a DNP run

< <Samson> >

Registered
I have had this stuff on hand and have been too pussy to use it. It took me quite a while to track this stuff down last year, but after everything I have read I have decided not to run in it.

Now, with another cutting season upon us - I am at about 210(207 fairly dry) pounds and right around 12% Bf.

Cutting off 10 pounds of shit weight would be a hell of a change.

I have read for hours on this compound. . . .But, have not heard from many at all directly who have ran it. . . . Or is it just too toxic to even use? All info from here is well appreciated.

It can be safely used if you follow the guidelines laid out on this site and other, but it seems like you didn't even start cutting yet? Why not attempt a normal cut first for a while, and only use the DNP when you hit a sticking point?

It can be safely used if you follow the guidelines laid out on this site and other, but it seems like you didn't even start cutting yet? Why not attempt a normal cut first for a while, and only use the DNP when you hit a sticking point?

Once again, "safely used" is not true. "Safely used" implies minimal short term effects with no non-reversible long term effects.

Even at so called "Safe doses" that people promote around here there is still the potential for permanent damage.

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute Toxicity and Risk of Death
2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute Toxicity and Risk of Death
LOOK AT THE CHART, fatalities have been reported at VERY low doses.

Fatal doses
"F 46 Weight loss 300 mg over 6 weeks N/A 40.4°C (104.8°F) 1934

M 22 Weight loss 2.4 g over 4 days 17 h after last dose 38.9°C (102°F) 2004"

On top of that you risk permanent nerve damage.

As someone who has drug induced nerve damage I would say it is stupid to risk you life, career, future and happiness on this drug.

Here are the facts

Human studies- show even LOW doses of DNP can be toxic, fatal, and cause lasting damage.

Bro Science-yeah bro I took up to 250-500mg a day and I was fine.

Animal studies- show that SUPER low doses of DNP MIGHT have a good side but, these super low doses have not been studied in Humans or for long term outcomes.

Just know this, MANY of the bodybuilders how die in their forties took DNP, and although it is impossible to single any one compound out, we know for a fact that DNP can cause acute damage like death.

I would further say that ANYONE willing to risk their health and future to loose a few more pounds has not had to deal with chronic illness themselves or witnessed someones health slowly decline until a long a painful death comes, or they are in total denial.

If you are going to take it, then do so knowing full well that it isnt a "safe" thing to do.

Last edited:
"many of the bodybuilders that died in their 40s took DNP".

I'm willing to bet they took other things beside DNP.

There are no guarantees with anything we do in this sport. U get 99.9% of gear from overseas. Inject it into our bodies having no clue what place swept Ur powder of the floor. Everything has risks and long term sides. Educate useful and make decisions based on facts and what u are will to live with.
Now with that's said. I have only used it once. My wife is on her 2nd. I hated it but it was amazing how fast it ripped the fat off me. I will run it again at a lower dose ( 250-300) for only 2 weeks. I think it would be best to start a cut with it and not the other way around due to everything I have read about it working best when bf isn't supper low. My wife's 2nd run she also dropped her dose and is getting better results this time. She can train harder and still can do 30 min cardio. Don't skip the other supps that u need with it .

ive been all over the place with my DNP doses..always got mine from dinitro

ive had a number of great runs with it... and one gone horribly wrong where I almost killed myself with it.

split up your dose throughout the day if you take more than 1 pill, stay hydrated, work your way up in dosing...

I would not exceed 500mg on your first run, especially if its powder form as opposed to crystal.

Great to use before a cycle for the Anabolic Rebound that it tends to give.

Most people prefer a low dose and longer cycle 200-250mg a day for 2-3 weeks rather than working up to 400-600mg a day for a week as the side effects associated with it are minimized at the lower dose.

Be sure to keep hydration high, there are supplements you can take with it, I believe glycerol is one you should supplement that is recommended. Also I would use melatonin to help sleep and I believe I read it is an anti-oxidant reducing free radicals associated with caner.

While keeping hydration high you will bloat, and DNP causes water retention, so you might not see an initial big change you expect on the scale until a few days after you hop off as the water weight fades away. Dont mistake your bloating for no fatloss and up your dose.

Sleeping with a fan is recommended, if you wanna run a higher dose then start off with 200-250mg a day for first 3 days to see how it affects you as about 1 in every 1000 people are allergic and develop a hives type rash.

Also diet does not have to change apart from dropping below maintenance. Studies show several different diet approaches of different macro settings did not alter weight loss, although people "feel more heat" when they eat higher amounts of carbs so it is recommended that your carb intake is done earlyin the day rather than at night so you are not sweating your ass off in bed , and eat fruits for carb sources.

Google concilator or whatever his name is, guy knows his shit on DNP and thats where I learned alot...he posts up studies to back everything he says.

Also remember DNP has a halflife of 36 hours I believe so it will build up taking it daily or more than once a day

ive been all over the place with my DNP doses..always got mine from dinitro

ive had a number of great runs with it... and one gone horribly wrong where I almost killed myself with it.

split up your dose throughout the day if you take more than 1 pill, stay hydrated, work your way up in dosing...

I would not exceed 500mg on your first run, especially if its powder form as opposed to crystal.

If using the crystal version, what max dose do you suggest?

never above 750

I don't have experience with this, but one of my friends is going to give it a run. For the crystal, if taken 500mg for example it is always best to split doses in 250mg AM and PM?

I have had this stuff on hand and have been too pussy to use it. It took me quite a while to track this stuff down last year, but after everything I have read I have decided not to run in it.

Now, with another cutting season upon us - I am at about 210(207 fairly dry) pounds and right around 12% Bf.

Cutting off 10 pounds of shit weight would be a hell of a change.

I have read for hours on this compound. . . .But, have not heard from many at all directly who have ran it. . . . Or is it just too toxic to even use? All info from here is well appreciated.

You can't cut off 10 pounds, then you need a new hobby.

You can't cut off 10 pounds, then you
need a new hobby.

I'll probably get ripped on for saying this but.......I would hope for his sake he could do that with ease. To the same aspect as saying if u can't put on size without aas ?
We're all like minded but we tend to be devided

Last edited:
Can I lose ten pounds on my own? - well, yeah - but, I am trying to see what is the best way to go about it this time around.

It is just like saying you can't grow 10 pounds without sauce.

I dropped to sub 10% last year by dropping my carbs quite low for a few months.

Good info from all the posts so far.

I have both on hand, 125mg and 250mg. If I do run it, I am thinking of running 125mg for 3 days to see how I feel. Then move to 250 for 3 days, then 375 for the next six. Drinking a minimum of 2 gallons of water per day throughout.

Bottom line is you have to understand there are serious risks that come with it. You have to ask yourself is it worth the risk for the reward? Probably not

I have both on hand, 125mg and 250mg. If I do run it, I am thinking of running 125mg for 3 days to see how I feel. Then move to 250 for 3 days, then 375 for the next six. Drinking a minimum of 2 gallons of water per day throughout.

unless you are living in a very warm climate and/or working a physical labor job, this may be too much water.

Bottom line is you have to understand there are serious risks that come with it. You have to ask yourself is it worth the risk for the reward? Probably not

stop..

unless you are living in a very warm climate and/or working a physical labor job, this may be too much water.

I do both bro

I live in AZ & work outside all day

As far as risk Vs the reward - that is why I am so against it and have been.

It's so toxic - but, is it just the best at true fat loss?

Like last summer for instance - I got fairly dry, but damn near the instant I took my carbs above a hundred I retained water within the left over fat. s

I respect the fact that you are researching, most guys that die im betting didnt do their homework

I used it before stack it with tren e and lots of cardio lots of carbs and it's works great. Don't go over 400mg and drink a lot of water. You will sweat more if you eat more carbs.
It's the lazy man's ways to abs and believe me you will drop weight fast. Results do show up more after one gets off. One can keep results after if you keep a strict diet low carbs high protein.
Cons
Can't sleep
The sweats all the time
The toxic smell your body gives off
Your pee is yellow all the time
Your always irritable either from lack of sleep of feeling tire all the time
Your body will crave carbs and carbs only
Your heart rate is always high

ah yea I would run it in winter weather cuz you don't need a sweater anymore lol
all in all it works but you give up a lot.
good luck let me know how it goes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members