over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thinking of getting on TRT but wondering about the long term effects

socalgentlemen2

Newbies
I'm a 33 year old considering getting on TRT. The last time I got my test levels checked they were little low (enough to be flagged...not sure if this is enough to be "abnormal).

I'm casting for a pro wrestling gig and I'm going to need to beef up some. I also want the extra test to help my body recover quicker from training. I'm a former pro fighter and I walk around 185 to 190. I'm at about 12% bodyfat at the moment.

Anyway I'm pretty confident on getting on TRT but I'm wondering about it's long term effects. I did mess around with some prohorms in my early/mid 20s (small doses) and some peptides when I was 30 to 31. I also take a tribulus blend occasionally that seems to help out, but I always make sure to cycle off.

I hear of a lot of guys getting on TRT but I'm wondering if it suppresses your natural production permanently. I'm really looking for a quick boost for the next 3-6 months.

wouldnt consider TRT unless I had a problem, at 54 been HRT for 8yrs with great success. For you regular AS cycling is perfect. 6wks on, etc.

being on T for a few months is pretty much called a cycle i think. TRT is usually for the rest of your life because there is an issue that needs to be dealt with.

What type of fighting?

What are your goals?

What was your total T score(300-1100)?

My doc runs me on 200 mgs/week. He has his patients take one full month off every 6 months.

Instead, I run larger amounts, 350 test and maybe a small amount of NPP (150 mgs/weak). That is where you will really see improvements.

I take a full month off every 3 months. I am very healthy (based upon labs).

Lately I have seen a lot of lawyer ads on tv that are suing Abbott Labs for people that took their androgel for HRT. Apparently a considerable amount of people have had problems with taking testosterone for HRT. They wouldn't put these ads up if there were not a large group for a class action lawsuit. They listed a number of problems including cancer. Taking testosterone from your 30's to 70's might not be a good idea.

A lot of test problems come from higher estrogen levels from the test.Bloods need to be taken and adjustments made as needed.Never had a problem if adjustments are made as needed.

Lately I have seen a lot of lawyer ads on tv that are suing Abbott Labs for people that took their androgel for HRT. Apparently a considerable amount of people have had problems with taking testosterone for HRT. They wouldn't put these ads up if there were not a large group for a class action lawsuit. They listed a number of problems including cancer. Taking testosterone from your 30's to 70's might not be a good idea.

When prescribing to the general population who knows what their diet and activity levels are. If you just add T to someone who doesn't change their lifestyle, that is probably where problems arise.

If you chose HRT, go to a doc who specializes in it.

53, been on HRT since 2009. I can't imagine not being on it. I think the bloodwork is key, have to watch the hemocrit and hemoglobin. I love my script of Watson CYP. I also run cycles here and there and never worry about PCT, but I do use HCG 2X a week. There is one side affect that causes problems, I chase a lot of young pussy!

I been on TRT for about 3 years now. I am 28 years old and I found it to be somewhat a cure for my Chrons disease (if you don't know there's google)
Chrons is an inflamatory bowel disease that your autoimmune system attacks its self in the small intestines. Difficult absorption of nutrients, abdominal discomfort, etc...
I maintain weight and eat very healthy too. I used to be 145lbs without TRT and I had extreme pain when eating. 6 months on TRT and my life changed. Nowadays I am 180lbs.
I'm 5'9.
I get bloods every 3 months and everything always stays on check.
I have no problem staying on it for a lifetime.
Cheers guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What type of fighting?

What are your goals?

What was your total T score(300-1100)?

My doc runs me on 200 mgs/week. He has his patients take one full month off every 6 months.

Instead, I run larger amounts, 350 test and maybe a small amount of NPP (150 mgs/weak). That is where you will really see improvements.

I take a full month off every 3 months. I am very healthy (based upon labs).

Do you take anything on your month off

Wouldn't your body crash if you stop taking everything for a month?? How do you feel during that month off?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

i was very curious about this also and like the idea of coming off for a month,my question is if all your blood work come back good as in cholesteral,hemocrit,ect and bp is good then thats a good sign that your not doing any damage correst

i was very curious about this also and like the idea of coming off for a month,my question is if all your blood work come back good as in cholesteral,hemocrit,ect and bp is good then thats a good sign that your not doing any damage correst

if you want to know how much damage you are doing you need to get your blood checked while you are on a cycle, especially if you cycle often or for long periods of time. all the post blood work will show is that you are not doing real damage now that the cycle is done. i.e. if you mostly plug an artery up then come off the AS and your blood levels return to normal you still have a blockage or your kidneys are damaged but still functioning well enough now etc.

This makes no sense to me. If you are going to come off, it should be for good reason (just as starting TRT should be for good reason) and it should be long term.

Stopping a TRT dose for one month will only cause problems. This is not long enough for you body to recover. And if you dose is correct bloodwork should look BETTER on TRT than off.

This makes no sense to me. If you are going to come off, it should be for good reason (just as starting TRT should be for good reason) and it should be long term.

Stopping a TRT dose for one month will only cause problems. This is not long enough for you body to recover. And if you dose is correct bloodwork should look BETTER on TRT than off.

Can you tell me one thing in bloodwork tht looks better on trt than off?? 😬

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127