over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thiomucase and dmso..

REA

Featured Member
Featured Member
some people have told me that mixing these together tightens your skin??? and you can use it while doing cardio or tanning... does it get rid of subcutaneous water too??

Hey Rea. I used some stuff last year called yohimburn and have also had some female competitors use it too. It seemed to work pretty good. Only bad thing was that it had more of a methyl odor to it. Something like bengay ointment? Anyways, I believe in this product! Hope this helps. By the way...I left you a message on your phone too :)

I would have both my male and female clients use thiomucase, but also (not together) preparation -h as a topical before they tanned. It wasn't a pleasant smell, but they were able to wash it off right after they tanned, and it gave them a noticeable tightness to there skin.

Jonnyel said:
It wasn't a pleasant smell, but they were able to wash it off right after they tanned, and it gave them a noticeable tightness to there skin.
Kinda like bare butt :eek:

I've used this before - seemed to help

meteal1-where can u buy yohimburn??

johnyel- lol which kind? gel or cream? (was at the store earlier and couldnt decide lol i had to get outta there before anyone saw me hahahah)

You can get yohimburn at anafit.com Youhimburn is good stuff. Definetely worth the money.

I was also told by a few national level competitors from jersey to use thiomucase and prep-h before tanning and that it would make a noticeable difference. Im gonna give it a shot.

The thiomucase will rid the skin of water thus tightening it up. It think it has its own transdermal, I dont think youd need the DMSO. Will NOT stop reduce fat.

They actually used to use DMSO on horses as a form of topical aspirin.

Hey Rea. If you go to www.yohimburn.com you should be able to find everything you need at that site. They are based out of florida. manufactured by MP technologies. Let me know if you find it... :)

awww

thanks guys YOU ROCK!! ;)

I was thinking about tryint Avant Labs Lipoderm-Y. Its main ingredient is Yohimbine HCL. **broken link removed** its got a Q&A section on there for it and everything. Everyone read and tell me what you think.

If not, im personally gonna go with the thiomucase before tanning like i was told by national competitors, since i know they use it and believe in it.

woo hoo

just bought some lipoderm-y on bb.com after reading that.. lol

Hey Rea. Let us know how things work out for you? interested in the feedback from ya! ;)

the Thimucase and dmso works great if u are lean enough, so usually u would start to use it at about 4-3wks out from a show. Use it before u workout and before u tan..u will be soaked after u are done tanning.. If u start it, its best to use everyday up until the last week of ur show...because once u stop the water will come back into the skin a few days after u stop using it. I stop putting it on say Monday if my show is on Friday

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws