over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This should please many.

ergo

Registered
Newbies
My Avatar I was 24 years old 1986. 6'0 tall 201 pounds in this pic. The lower end of the heavy weights. I used a 12 week prep on all my shows. Training 6 days a week using a double split training scheme. 3 days on one day. No cardio. Diet consisted of mainly chicken breast rice. My breakfast often was a bowl of grits eaten while driving to the gym at 5:00am. I was in the military Navy and worked full days. I trained on base where I was stationed. Training was 5:30 to 7:00. Get on board and have 10 hard boiled egg whites 2 pieces wheat toast. My Bro's knew I was prepping and would have it ready every morning. After work train again at 4:30 to 6:00. I trained alone. Here's a story. Training on base there was a couple guys whose friend was doing the show. They would tell me often that their friend was big and was gonna kick my ass. They actually enjoyed this. That did bother me as I was always self conscious I wasn't good enough. I also dug in and trained harder. Finally the show came up and we were back stage pumping up. I was in my full sweats as the others strip down. I thought they were big. They paid absolutely no attention to me as I looked like a waif. After pumping up I stripped down. Let me tell you when I flexed hard every muscle popped and most had crossed striations. I could see it in their eyes. They stared. Glutes, legs, triceps, chest, lower back, calves shredded 6'0 201 pounds. So we line up and the friend of the guys who would hassle me (he was nice guy) was in front of me. Luck of the number draw. He turned around and he looked at my body and he said "I'm 20 pounds heavier than you and you're going to beat me". When we went out on stage and we were in the line up. Everyone was looking at me. I saw the stooges who teased me and they were just looking stupid. I won the show all of it. Now I never thought I was good enough. I never cheated on my diet. Never. No such thing as re feeds. Ridiculous. I trained with the thought always that I didn't want to be embarrassed on stage. Now I had my buds and other friends come and watch. They knew I could get shredded. Always self conscious. Now this was the 80's. No internet. I trained and dieted myself into the ground. 12 week prep only. Now there was no tren no hgh and no big cycles. I achieved what I achieved on 500mg test e Testiviron 250 out of Mexico and 100mg pharm grade anadrol. Thats it. Blistering conditioning. So you don't have to be a mass monster nor pour on the juice. We just did what we had to do. Diet and train to shear exhaustion. Go on stage and win.

I always thought guys from the 70's, 80's looked better than today.
Drugs / chemicals have gone haywire, and "diet" as well, eat 'til your stomach is a balloon.

Great story..

So many people prefer the symmetry of the 80s to the blocky physiques of this area.
Why is it that every time a blocky physique looses, everyone says he got robbed? Hadi/ Ramy, Nick/ Hunter, Bonac/ Curry.
Great story ergo. Glad your on pmf!

Good for you for pushing through and achieving your goals! Always feels good to shut up the haters! Congrats

Cage

So many people prefer the symmetry of the 80s to the blocky physiques of this area.
Why is it that every time a blocky physique looses, everyone says he got robbed? Hadi/ Ramy, Nick/ Hunter, Bonac/ Curry.
Great story ergo. Glad your on pmf!
I agree with this. I saw a guy on ig post his transformation pics. He has a good muscular phsique with good taper and flow already. Then he went for size at all costs and he got bigger but his waist while not distended (maybe he sucked it in) was wide and things weren't proportional, it looked like maybe he used SEO wrong as his biceps weren't shaped the same one was larger. Def a fan of the classic guys. Not as dry but tighter and better flow.

If this is the same ergo that I’m thinking of he has the most insane amount of gym equipment ever. Guy has more in storage than any top flight gym could dream of owning. @LATS will agree as I’m certain we both follow him on insta.

My Avatar I was 24 years old 1986. 6'0 tall 201 pounds in this pic. The lower end of the heavy weights. I used a 12 week prep on all my shows. Training 6 days a week using a double split training scheme. 3 days on one day. No cardio. Diet consisted of mainly chicken breast rice. My breakfast often was a bowl of grits eaten while driving to the gym at 5:00am. I was in the military Navy and worked full days. I trained on base where I was stationed. Training was 5:30 to 7:00. Get on board and have 10 hard boiled egg whites 2 pieces wheat toast. My Bro's knew I was prepping and would have it ready every morning. After work train again at 4:30 to 6:00. I trained alone. Here's a story. Training on base there was a couple guys whose friend was doing the show. They would tell me often that their friend was big and was gonna kick my ass. They actually enjoyed this. That did bother me as I was always self conscious I wasn't good enough. I also dug in and trained harder. Finally the show came up and we were back stage pumping up. I was in my full sweats as the others strip down. I thought they were big. They paid absolutely no attention to me as I looked like a waif. After pumping up I stripped down. Let me tell you when I flexed hard every muscle popped and most had crossed striations. I could see it in their eyes. They stared. Glutes, legs, triceps, chest, lower back, calves shredded 6'0 201 pounds. So we line up and the friend of the guys who would hassle me (he was nice guy) was in front of me. Luck of the number draw. He turned around and he looked at my body and he said "I'm 20 pounds heavier than you and you're going to beat me". When we went out on stage and we were in the line up. Everyone was looking at me. I saw the stooges who teased me and they were just looking stupid. I won the show all of it. Now I never thought I was good enough. I never cheated on my diet. Never. No such thing as re feeds. Ridiculous. I trained with the thought always that I didn't want to be embarrassed on stage. Now I had my buds and other friends come and watch. They knew I could get shredded. Always self conscious. Now this was the 80's. No internet. I trained and dieted myself into the ground. 12 week prep only. Now there was no tren no hgh and no big cycles. I achieved what I achieved on 500mg test e Testiviron 250 out of Mexico and 100mg pharm grade anadrol. Thats it. Blistering conditioning. So you don't have to be a mass monster nor pour on the juice. We just did what we had to do. Diet and train to shear exhaustion. Go on stage and win.
Motivating AF. Just pure brutal work. Thanks for sharing.

This was a great read!! So many are missing the whole picture! Diet and training has to be on point or all goes to poo!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131