over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts for a newbie Cycle?

MKultra...that's a good amount of gear. And a lot of it, like mast, wini and tren are not needed at all for trying to lose weight and build some muscle. If this is really your first cycle, I'd say, refer to Big A's beginners post on trainin, diet and gear usage. It really has all the info you need there. The goal is to push yourself as far as poss without using gear. Then, when the time comes, use as little as poss to get the max gains. A little test, eq/deca along with good traing routeins/cardio and a well planed diet, will get you exactly the results you are looking for. Good luck brotha

Just trying to be honest with you. That picture looks to me like a normal guy on the street that doesn't even work out. You lack discipline with DIET and training. Only consistency will get you results. I heard you in your post, that you deserve cheat meals. If I was training you, I tell you not until you get into some shape. Get your test levels check naturally, see if you are low or need any test. Until then, you don't need gear until you start to make some changes in your life and eating habits.

Just trying to be honest with you. That picture looks to me like a normal guy on the street that doesn't even work out. You lack discipline with DIET and training. Only consistency will get you results. I heard you in your post, that you deserve cheat meals. If I was training you, I tell you not until you get into some shape. Get your test levels check naturally, see if you are low or need any test. Until then, you don't need gear until you start to make some changes in your life and eating habits.

My cheat meal this week was having 101 grams of avaocado with meal 3 when I normally have 100 grams.... I felt awesome.

No one said anything about cheat meals? I said I deserve to be able to use some gear and if you all think that is cheating then so be it. Yes I do workout and I have come along way compared to where I was even a few years ago. My point is I know how to diet and exercise been there done that... I will enclose a pic from around 2002 when I was in the service (although I was much younger than just turned 31 y.o.) ...got out in 2004 after 8 years. Yeah I busted my ass back then to look that way and I will bust my ass again but to realistically return to even close to that form I decided to use some gear to help aid in that. I don't have 2 or 3 years nor do I want to take that long ..I am looking for quicker results than that whether anyone likes it or not...I am not looking for approval from anyone. I currently am feeling pretty good on what I am doing no bad sides other than headaches and a little insomnia which I typically stay up late anyways and having to go urinate pretty frequently thats it so far. I never said I had a solid base like it was posted I said... I said I felt like I had a decent base to work with... and by decent I am comparing to what I was even a year ago. I am willing to bust my ass but it will be doing the gear I am doing along with it. Once again I wasn't looking for approval or sarcastic posts or remarks. Tear me down if you will or want to that is fine... but I helped fight for your smart ass's up to and after 9/11 but it's cool... hopefully it makes the ones that are doing it feel better about themselves. More motivation for me. I'll post some after pics here in a couple months and we will see if the gear helped or not...maybe it will maybe it won't I guess we will see then. This will be my last post on this matter.... think what you want... I appreciate the ones that posted positive remarks and the others well you can go F yourselfs. I was warned that this forum had 90% shit talkers I guess they were right!!!

Attachments

• Me_2002_Afghanistan.jpg
    Me_2002_Afghanistan.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 44
First you come out and say you just want to lose belly fat and tighten up. All the replies you got told you need to learn to eat correctly. Gear is going to be a mistake right now.

Then your response to diet is that you have a blend you want to use etc etc and that you don't know which AI to use.

Now you are saying you know how to diet and exercise. You have been there and done that....

Why even bother at all with a thread with the word "suggestion" in in? You are getting the answers you need and not the ones you want so don't take that shit out on anyone else because it's not what you want to hear.

You're not the only one with PTSD here. There are a few of us. And frankly i'm getting sick of veterans with this know-it-all attitude. You're reflecting poorly on the rest of us. You come here wanting suggestions and then attack anyone who doesn't agree with you?

No one is tearing you down. I told you to come back when you wanted more advice to ignore. That's exactly what you are doing. It's amazing you can not connect the dots.

If this board is 90% shit talkers, talk your unteachable ass somewhere else.

And put some spacing in between your rants. It's painful to read.

No one said anything about cheat meals? I said I deserve to be able to use some gear and if you all think that is cheating then so be it. Yes I do workout and I have come along way compared to where I was even a few years ago. My point is I know how to diet and exercise been there done that... I will enclose a pic from around 2002 when I was in the service (although I was much younger than just turned 31 y.o.) ...got out in 2004 after 8 years. Yeah I busted my ass back then to look that way and I will bust my ass again but to realistically return to even close to that form I decided to use some gear to help aid in that. I don't have 2 or 3 years nor do I want to take that long ..I am looking for quicker results than that whether anyone likes it or not...I am not looking for approval from anyone. I currently am feeling pretty good on what I am doing no bad sides other than headaches and a little insomnia which I typically stay up late anyways and having to go urinate pretty frequently thats it so far. I never said I had a solid base like it was posted I said... I said I felt like I had a decent base to work with... and by decent I am comparing to what I was even a year ago. I am willing to bust my ass but it will be doing the gear I am doing along with it. Once again I wasn't looking for approval or sarcastic posts or remarks. Tear me down if you will or want to that is fine... but I helped fight for your smart ass's up to and after 9/11 but it's cool... hopefully it makes the ones that are doing it feel better about themselves. More motivation for me. I'll post some after pics here in a couple months and we will see if the gear helped or not...maybe it will maybe it won't I guess we will see then. This will be my last post on this matter.... think what you want... I appreciate the ones that posted positive remarks and the others well you can go F yourselfs. I was warned that this forum had 90% shit talkers I guess they were right!!!

Im not taking it out on anyone else i just think youre a smart ass. 90% of your posts on this forum is tearing down others. And if anyone should be sick of anything it should be your shit talking attitude. Dont give me the all of a sudden your a vetern bs and then say your sick of the veterans etc. Youre full of shit bleeds.

If you dont like what questions i ask then dont respond to them. It works both ways. You construe the stories all wrong maybe you need to learn reading comprehension? I asked what AI does everyone else likes and recommended. You also stated alot of other comments taken out of context.

I ignore your so called advice because i refuse to take any from assholes. Now is the spacing better for you all king no it all? Once again do me a favor and everyone else go learn how to not be such an arrogant asshole and then maybe you can give some advice. Im not the only one who thinks so... i have alot of PMs saying the same about you.

I'm not a veteran "all of a sudden". The only thing that's all of a sudden here is your "been there done that" diet knowledge.

90% of my posts are tearing other people down? So 9 out of 10 of all my posts tear other people down? Just like 90% of the people here are shit talkers?

It's not the questions you ask. It's your straight up rejection of all advice that is not what you want to hear. And your creation of stats all things being 90%.

It's not so called advice. It's legit advice. You have gotten a lot of so called advice here and decided to not listen. I said the same thing most of these other guys have told you.

You want me and everyone else to learn not to be such an arrogant asshole? Arrogance is coming to a board much like this one and asking for opinions and rejecting it. Ronjon, pesty, quietstorm, sammy555, mooseknuckles, have all said the same things to you, are they all arrogant assholes too?

Im not taking it out on anyone else i just think youre a smart ass. 90% of your posts on this forum is tearing down others. And if anyone should be sick of anything it should be your shit talking attitude. Dont give me the all of a sudden your a vetern bs and then say your sick of the veterans etc. Youre full of shit bleeds.

If you dont like what questions i ask then dont respond to them. It works both ways. You construe the stories all wrong maybe you need to learn reading comprehension? I asked what AI does everyone else likes and recommended. You also stated alot of other comments taken out of context.

I ignore your so called advice because i refuse to take any from assholes. Now is the spacing better for you all king no it all? Once again do me a favor and everyone else go learn how to not be such an arrogant asshole and then maybe you can give some advice. Im not the only one who thinks so... i have alot of PMs saying the same about you.

Never said they were because they weren't jerks about it. But anyways ok you win. :rolleyes: I'm done responding to you. Have a great day sir!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws