over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Designer Steroid

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I have a month supply of the following stack (mixed in a pill so I can't separate anything):

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dimethazine) 22.5mg/day
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (Hdrol) 45mg/day
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 22.5mg/day
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one (Max LMG) 60mg/day
1-4-6- andostatriene-3,17 dione (ATD) 30mg/day
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 150mg/day
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 150mg/day

From what understand superdrol (and thus dimethazine) are DHT derivatives and therefore can't aromazine. Hdrol being halogenated apparently cannot either even though its a Test derivative. I do not know a ton about Max LMG. I've read ATD is similar to aromasin.

There are a few things I'm wondering. As for ancillaries/PCT I plan to buy letro, caber, arimidex and nolva to have everything on hand. I have read about a few people getting prolactin related gyno from superdrol, although I didn't think this was possible. So caber for that. Would this be recommended to run the whole time or only if symptoms appear? I originally was planning on just arimidex during and nolva for PCT but I have read some people suggest just running letro all the way from 1-2 weeks before starting until a few weeks afterwards and thats it. I have also recently seen people starting PCT with a SERM and then switching to an AI. I have read a lot of good things about this stack but am always worried about the occasional report of gyno....other sides seem to diminish if they appear at all.

I'd also like to hear any other thoughts and suggestions you guys have. I know in general designer steroids are not the best option but I have heard people say most of these are pretty solid/potent and will only be run for 25 days.

dont waste your money bro start reading researching and put together a legit cycle with real gear to give you real results!

You're clearly overthinking. You don't need four ancillary drugs for a cycle of designer oral steroids. At most, what you need is one AI, one SERM, and one liver protectant.

I'm not a fan of recommending designer AAS or pro hormones but that's not to say they can't or won't work. Having said that, it's far too many compounds IMHO to have going at once. How do you gauge the sides on each to find out how you respond? And the milk thistle and NAC amount in there is garbage. Won't do shit for your liver at that dosage.

If you're going to take legal products that give you the same side effects as anabolic steroids, why not just go with the real thing?

You just answered your own question, many take this route for the simple fact that they "ARE" legal. I did for a few years :banghead:

dont waste your money bro start reading researching and put together a legit cycle with real gear to give you real results!

Hey man, thanks for the response

I'm not too worried about the results, almost every log I've read of people taking this have mentioned 10-20lb in a month, most of which was kept with proper PCT. Strangely, of all the threads I've read about it almost all have had 80-90% of posts by people who have never taken it saying they will have liver failure while the 10-20% who actually have taken it have had great results with few sides. Gyno is my biggest concern which I have read about with LMG and delayed with superdrol, but I haven't seen it with people who have actually taken what I've posted. Of course it could still happen, but wouldn't the PCT help that?

I have done a good bit of research and honestly probably would rather do a legit cycle, but this is temping because its free, only 1 month, and its just popping a pill :D

You're clearly overthinking. You don't need four ancillary drugs for a cycle of designer oral steroids. At most, what you need is one AI, one SERM, and one liver protectant.

Oh yea I'm sure one of each would suffice, I just wanted to have each on hand just in case. From what I've read gyno can come from estrogen activity, in which case I'd need nolva, but it can also apparently come from progestational activity in which case the nolva would make it worse and caber would be necessary. Letro I've just heard is very powerful at reducing gyno. I'm sure not all would be used though.

I'm not a fan of recommending designer AAS or pro hormones but that's not to say they can't or won't work. Having said that, it's far too many compounds IMHO to have going at once. How do you gauge the sides on each to find out how you respond? And the milk thistle and NAC amount in there is garbage. Won't do shit for your liver at that dosage.

Yea I'd definitely be taking my own milk thistle and dandelion root, not counting on what they have in there

If you're going to take legal products that give you the same side effects as anabolic steroids, why not just go with the real thing?

You just answered your own question, many take this route for the simple fact that they "ARE" legal. I did for a few years :banghead:

lol yea that's what I was going to say....because they're legal :\ also it's only 1 month and convenient to be honest.

What did you take for a few years, how were the results and do you have any thoughts on the above?

My own thoughts are that the results will be solid and I probably won't have any issues with liver enzymes or blood pressure that won't go away after a month, but there are many on this board much more experienced than me so I could be wrong about that, but something like permanent gyno (which I've only read about once or twice if action is taken right away) worries me.

I definitely WOULDN'T go with that if unless I had a few cycles under my belt and even then I prefer using the individual compounds on there own. If it were my first go round I would run epistane or halodrol and save the more powerful stuff for later

Yea I'd definitely be taking my own milk thistle and dandelion root, not counting on what they have in there

Save your money on the milk thistle. If you want a quality liver aid, use 2400mg of NAC and 600mg of ALA daily.

That is a very potent stack, with 3 methylated compounds (that I recognize). Maybe you should stick to a Hdrol only cycle, or if your wanting to go heavier a Dmz or Superdrol only.

I would not mix all three like that, If you are going to run a stack you should run ONE methylated compound (mentioned above) with something like X-tren, which is non-methylated. Gains will still be exceptional if you eat right. Albeit hard on your liver.

I definitely WOULDN'T go with that if unless I had a few cycles under my belt and even then I prefer using the individual compounds on there own. If it were my first go round I would run epistane or halodrol and save the more powerful stuff for later

I have heard this said to people about varying cycles before. I can understand for something like 500mg test vs 1g test + 500mg deca + dbol for a beginner but for something like this obviously it would work really well as is, what is the point of using something like just halodrol to begin? I guess if your planning on going all the way each step at a time but that is not my plan. I guess just that you could still get results with the lighter stuff with less sides? At the same time though, it would be less results. By the way I'm asking out of curiosity of your opinion, I don't mean to sound like I think I know it all.

Save your money on the milk thistle. If you want a quality liver aid, use 2400mg of NAC and 600mg of ALA daily.

Hm, I have heard good things about milk thistle, and have some already so I might as well use it but I will look into NAC as well. I haven't seen it mentioned in many cycles.

I just found this, what do you think?
Per pill: PER PILL : CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if anything seems wrong here but I made this list

Test
Pros:
-More predictable
-Expected gains of 15-25lb (??) over cycle

Cons:
-Potential for predictable (?) gyno
-Potential for bloat, hair loss, larger shut down
-Cycle lasts 8-12 weeks
-Must inject
~$200
-May be fake

Monster Plexx
Pros:
-Expected gains of 10-20lb over cycle
-Only 30 days
-Just swallowing pills
-Free
-I know its legitimate
Cons:
-Potential for unpredictable (?) gyno
-Potential liver issues

Agreed.
Many studies found that Milk Thistle inhibits with AR - IMO bad choice for liver support.

Agreed.
Many studies found that Milk Thistle inhibits with AR - IMO bad choice for liver support.

wow really? I thought it was almost universal.

What do you think of the following, taking 1 pill per day:
Per pill: PER PILL : CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit b12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

lol yea that's what I was going to say....because they're legal :\ also it's only 1 month and convenient to be honest.

What did you take for a few years, how were the results and do you have any thoughts on the above?

My own thoughts are that the results will be solid and I probably won't have any issues with liver enzymes or blood pressure that won't go away after a month, but there are many on this board much more experienced than me so I could be wrong about that, but something like permanent gyno (which I've only read about once or twice if action is taken right away) worries me.
Well i started with epistane which is probably the most popular prohormone because of lean gains and minimal sides. H-drol, P-plex, trenadrol, and m-drol later on which are pro-steroid and are banned or discontinued. There are clones of superdrol out there, so do your research! But some get too many sides from superdrol, personally I get bad lethargy on the drug, liver toxicity is also an issue, so I recommend liver 52 or himalayan which are a mixture of liver protection, also up water intake. Do not take without proper PCT protocol, because these drugs "will" shut you done.

Superdrol gains were, I have to say awsome, gained good weight and strength was amazing due to superdrol being similar to methyl masteron.

Another secret if you like stacking there is a spray or rub on that is geting good raves called trenazone and it suppose to have little to no methyl properties. You may want to run a few solo cycles before stacking.

If you need more info PM me....;)

Superdrol gains were, I have to say awsome, gained good weight and strength was amazing due to superdrol being similar to methyl masteron.

Superdrol isn't just similar to methyl-mast, it IS methyl-mast. It is by chemical design methylated masteron and already in active form requiring no conversion. It is very much a real AAS hiding under the PH title.

I would consider myself an advanced BB competitor and I AM SCARED of lega designer hormones SOMEHOW still floating around FDA...

I have gotten several calls about guys running superdrol for 6-8 weeks from fly by night supplement company that gave them ZERO advice how serious this stuff is, say they have cholestasis and jaundice, itchy skin, yellowing of the eyes, and very weak.

Asking if out milk thistle extract will aid in their unfortunate situation.....I was hovering at 265 last year and knew people had gained 15-25 lbs off our old superdrone LV (alpha isomer)

But I still said NO WAY,,,I want longevity.

If you do not wish to take AAS and want the safest hormones Primordial is leaps ahead of anyone else on all facets of hormone technology.

I set up the beta testers and we did extensive blood work pre-during and post cycle, and documented everything public. I wrote the case report study on each person.

One user (whom used aas in past for a show) gained 14 lbs of LBM with little to no change in fat mass

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear