over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Designer Steroid

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Superdrol isn't just similar to methyl-mast, it IS methyl-mast. It is by chemical design methylated masteron and already in active form requiring no conversion. It is very much a real AAS hiding under the PH title.
Well if you want to be technical your still not quite right, Superdrol is a close derivative of drostanolone (masteron). The only difference to the molecule is the addition of a c17 alpha methyl group, this was done to allow oral administration,
also known as methasteron and methyldrostanolone. And it's not hiding under a PH title, it's just some call it a Prohormone because they didn't do their research....:rolleyes:

I would consider myself an advanced BB competitor and I AM SCARED of lega designer hormones SOMEHOW still floating around FDA...

I have gotten several calls about guys running superdrol for 6-8 weeks from fly by night supplement company that gave them ZERO advice how serious this stuff is, say they have cholestasis and jaundice, itchy skin, yellowing of the eyes, and very weak.

Asking if out milk thistle extract will aid in their unfortunate situation.....I was hovering at 265 last year and knew people had gained 15-25 lbs off our old superdrone LV (alpha isomer)

But I still said NO WAY,,,I want longevity.

If you do not wish to take AAS and want the safest hormones Primordial is leaps ahead of anyone else on all facets of hormone technology.

I set up the beta testers and we did extensive blood work pre-during and post cycle, and documented everything public. I wrote the case report study on each person.

One user (whom used aas in past for a show) gained 14 lbs of LBM with little to no change in fat mass

Those guys who did 6-8 weeks of superdrol, were they running any cycle support or PCT? 6-8 weeks is certainly a long time for a methylated steroid. What I was going to take would last 25 days

21-28 days at 20mg/day, 1 morning 1 evening is the norm, and sip on water throughout the day like Triple H, while popping liver 52. a few times a day..

I have heard this said to people about varying cycles before. I can understand for something like 500mg test vs 1g test + 500mg deca + dbol for a beginner but for something like this obviously it would work really well as is, what is the point of using something like just halodrol to begin? I guess if your planning on going all the way each step at a time but that is not my plan. I guess just that you could still get results with the lighter stuff with less sides? At the same time though, it would be less results. By the way I'm asking out of curiosity of your opinion, I don't mean to sound like I think I know it all.

Hm, I have heard good things about milk thistle, and have some already so I might as well use it but I will look into NAC as well. I haven't seen it mentioned in many cycles.

I just found this, what do you think?
Per pill: PER PILL : CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit B12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

I don't know if I fully understand your question but GIVEN THE CHOICE! I would not run this if I wwere just starting out with prohormones/designers due to harshness and toxicity concerns. Also I believe in the concept of climbing the ladder i.e. start with safer orals and ramp up to more powerful ones if necessary on future cycles. Finally there is no comparison between test and superdrol, except for the legalities test wins hands down.

Those guys who did 6-8 weeks of superdrol, were they running any cycle support or PCT? 6-8 weeks is certainly a long time for a methylated steroid. What I was going to take would last 25 days

Like I said they has ZERO guide lines to follow as the shady company obviously did not kno he severity of the drug. The friggin bottle said 6 weeks !

They had no clue of liver products prior to starting.....

Very sad and irresponsible of whatever company that was.

wow really? I thought it was almost universal.

What do you think of the following, taking 1 pill per day:
Per pill: PER PILL : CHOLINE BITARTATE 100MG+ A-L Acid 100mg + Vit E 40iu + NAC400mg + Vit b12 20mcg + Andrographi s Pani cul ate Ext 25mg + Pocrorrhi za ext 25mg + Milkthiste Blend 100mg

Decent even though i'd prefer just NAC + ALA + B Vits.

That stack will also crush your cholesterol !!! HDL to single digits and LDL through the roof !!

Like I said they has ZERO guide lines to follow as the shady company obviously did not kno he severity of the drug. The friggin bottle said 6 weeks !

They had no clue of liver products prior to starting.....

Very sad and irresponsible of whatever company that was.

Well thats gotta be a big part of it, 6 weeks with no support.....damn :\

Decent even though i'd prefer just NAC + ALA + B Vits.

OK cool, its really all I found so I guess I'll take 1-2 pills of that per day when taking orals

By the way, for the experienced guys here, as a hypothetical...if I did decide to take this designer steroid and start to get gyno say 2-3 weeks into this what would be the first thing suggested to try? Between caber, prami, nolva and letro. From what I understand from a estrogen standpoint letro is best to reverse it. And if its due to progestational activity prami or caber would be best and nolva could actually make it worse. If it was just sdrol or dmz i would assume estrogen related but if its due to LMG its probably due to progesterone? I would guess prami as the first line of defense then but i'd like to hear more experienced peoples opinion on what to do if some shows up.

Just got blood drawn today

Well thats gotta be a big part of it, 6 weeks with no support.....damn :\

OK cool, its really all I found so I guess I'll take 1-2 pills of that per day when taking orals

By the way, for the experienced guys here, as a hypothetical...if I did decide to take this designer steroid and start to get gyno say 2-3 weeks into this what would be the first thing suggested to try? Between caber, prami, nolva and letro. From what I understand from a estrogen standpoint letro is best to reverse it. And if its due to progestational activity prami or caber would be best and nolva could actually make it worse. If it was just sdrol or dmz i would assume estrogen related but if its due to LMG its probably due to progesterone? I would guess prami as the first line of defense then but i'd like to hear more experienced peoples opinion on what to do if some shows up.

Just got blood drawn today

- Aside those supps there are way better choices for liver protection though.
- FYI SD is by far the strongest dry oral steroid (as far as gains go) - plus it gives the user a very full/hard/dry look due to it's crazy glygogen/intracellurar water retention properties. IMO as far as gains:sides ratio it's one of the very few orals that really it worths it.
- People always exaggerate when it comes to it's lipid/liver toxicity - it's way less toxic thatn M1T and MT and pretty much on the same level (give or take) as Winstrol (yes Winstrol, even though many people thing it's a "safe" drug).
- Taking Nolva while on 19nor derivatives or drugs that bind with the PR (ex. Anadrol) it's bad idea because according to studies it renews PR.
- The thing with SD is that it resembles Anadrol's activity in the gyno part - the theory is that Anadrol even though it doesn't aromatize it probaly binds with AR directly from some route that we don't know (thus explaing the ridiculous water retention) and most likely it also binds with PR (explaining the gyno is only treatable with Letro). I believe SD as far as PR goes it may act in the same way (it's a theory) with Anadrol.

Thanks for going into so much detail Yaz

- Aside those supps there are way better choices for liver protection though.

Besides NAC, milk thistle and L-Ala? like what? Those are all I have read about other than some herbs

- People always exaggerate when it comes to it's lipid/liver toxicity - it's way less toxic thatn M1T and MT and pretty much on the same level (give or take) as Winstrol (yes Winstrol, even though many people thing it's a "safe" drug).

- FYI SD is by far the strongest dry oral steroid (as far as gains go) - plus it gives the user a very full/hard/dry look due to it's crazy glygogen/intracellurar water retention properties. IMO as far as gains:sides ratio it's one of the very few orals that really it worths it.

- Taking Nolva while on 19nor derivatives or drugs that bind with the PR (ex. Anadrol) it's bad idea because according to studies it renews PR.
- The thing with SD is that it resembles Anadrol's activity in the gyno part - the theory is that Anadrol even though it doesn't aromatize it probaly binds with AR directly from some route that we don't know (thus explaing the ridiculous water retention) and most likely it also binds with PR (explaining the gyno is only treatable with Letro). I believe SD as far as PR goes it may act in the same way (it's a theory) with Anadrol.

Interesting. So definitely do not run Nolva during cycle. Now I know nolva is for estrogen related gyno and prami & caber are for progesterone related gyno, but is letro for any gyno in particular? and it seems based on what your saying above that whether its from the superdrol or from the Max LMG either way I should use a progesterone related SERM? And Letro is an AI so would that be run during the 30 day cycle for prevention and then Prami/Caber as my only SERM during PCT?

If so, my only concern there is estrogen levels. From what I understand the compounds in monster plexx are all pretty dry and then in addition there's ATD which is an AI so already lowering estrogen with the dry compounds and letro is a really powerful AI so I'd have no estrogen left :\

Thanks again. The more I read the more I find out I don't know lol

Thanks for going into so much detail Yaz

Besides NAC, milk thistle and L-Ala? like what? Those are all I have read about other than some herbs

Interesting. So definitely do not run Nolva during cycle. Now I know nolva is for estrogen related gyno and prami & caber are for progesterone related gyno, but is letro for any gyno in particular? and it seems based on what your saying above that whether its from the superdrol or from the Max LMG either way I should use a progesterone related SERM? And Letro is an AI so would that be run during the 30 day cycle for prevention and then Prami/Caber as my only SERM during PCT?

If so, my only concern there is estrogen levels. From what I understand the compounds in monster plexx are all pretty dry and then in addition there's ATD which is an AI so already lowering estrogen with the dry compounds and letro is a really powerful AI so I'd have no estrogen left :\

Thanks again. The more I read the more I find out I don't know lol

- You're welcome, don't mention it.
- IMO the best by far for liver support are UDCA & TUDCA - unique in preventing oral AAS induced holestasis.
- Letro is effective in both types of gyno.
- I believe that due to Letro's heavier impact on lipids thatn Aromasin and Arimidex it should be run when everything else fails - or in situation that's quite risky, like stacking 2 19nor derivatives, and/or adding on top of that Anadrol/SD.
- When 19nor derivatives are being administered during cycle there's should be a DA.
- ATD is very mild, wouldn't suggest it - better of during cycle with Aromasin/Arimidex.
- FYI Prami, Caber, Bromp = Dopamine Agonists
Clomid, Nolva = SERMs
There are completely different classes of drugs.
- PCT means that the drugs have left the system, so considering this i don't think a DA is useful during PCT at all.
- PCT should be SERMs only.

Last edited:
- You're welcome, don't mention it.
- IMO the best by far for liver support are UDCA & TUDCA - unique in preventing oral AAS induced holestasis.
- Letro is effective in both types of gyno.
- I believe that due to Letro's heavier impact on lipids thatn Aromasin and Arimidex it should be run when everything else fails - or in situation that's quite risky, like stacking 2 19nor derivatives, and/or adding on top of that Anadrol/SD.
- When 19nor derivatives are being administered during cycle there's should be a DA.
- ATD is very mild, wouldn't suggest it - better of during cycle with Aromasin/Arimidex.
- FYI Prami, Caber, Bromp = Dopamine Agonists
Clomid, Nolva = SERMs
There are completely different classes of drugs.
- PCT means that the drugs have left the system, so considering this i don't think a DA is useful during PCT at all.
- PCT should be SERMs only.

Wow thanks for that. OK so let me know if I've got this right.
DURING 30-day cycle: take arimidex. Something like 0.25mg/day?
-liver support

IF gyno comes up: letro or caber or prami?

After cycle for 4(?) weeks: Take nolva something like 20mg/day
-continue with liver support for a week or so

*Now at this point I have heard a few mention that one should take an AI AFTER the SERM because there will be a strong rebound after estrogen has been replaced so it will increase and the AI will prevent this. So something like the SERM for 4 weeks followed by Arimidex for another 2 weeks?

By the way ATD is part of the stack so I can't take it out. Its in there at 30mg per day (assuming I take 3 pills per day). So would an additional AI even be necessary during cycle? It doesn't seem like anyone runs AI's during these 30-day designer steroid cycles. Especially with them being so dry anyway. But this is speculation based on everything I've read.

Edit: do you know where I can get that UDCA & amp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks for that. OK so let me know if I've got this right.
DURING 30-day cycle: take arimidex. Something like 0.25mg/day?
-liver support

IF gyno comes up: letro or caber or prami?

After cycle for 4(?) weeks: Take nolva something like 20mg/day
-continue with liver support for a week or so

*Now at this point I have heard a few mention that one should take an AI AFTER the SERM because there will be a strong rebound after estrogen has been replaced so it will increase and the AI will prevent this. So something like the SERM for 4 weeks followed by Arimidex for another 2 weeks?

By the way ATD is part of the stack so I can't take it out. Its in there at 30mg per day (assuming I take 3 pills per day). So would an additional AI even be necessary during cycle? It doesn't seem like anyone runs AI's during these 30-day designer steroid cycles. Especially with them being so dry anyway. But this is speculation based on everything I've read.

Edit: do you know where I can get that UDCA & amp?

- Arimidex has 48-50 hours of half life so no need for ED - EOD will do at 0,50mg-1mg. Use while on aromatizable compounds.
- Letro if gyno comes up.
- No SERMs during cycle, reduces IFG-1 - reduces gains.
- SD is just like any other oral can easily be run for longer like 5-6 - the supp companies to avoid negative media exposure/lawsuits/their products getting banned write down on the bottles to be run for max 3-4 weeks.
- FYI most people worry way too much about the liver (by far the most resilient organ of the human body) and way less on the lipids which is more serious.
- So definately lipid support.
- AIs during SD won't do anything cuz it doesn't aromatize.
- Don't run it by itself, just part of any cycle with convesional AAS.

Last edited:
- Arimidex has 48-50 hours of half life so no need for ED - EOD will do at 0,50mg-1mg. Use while on aromatizable compounds.
- Letro if gyno comes up.
- No SERMs during cycle, reduces IFG-1 - reduces gains.
- SD is just like any other oral can easily be run for longer like 5-6 - the supp companies to avoid negative media exposure/lawsuits/their products getting banned write down on the bottles to be run for max 3-4 weeks.
- FYI most people worry way too much about the liver (by far the most resilient organ of the human body) and way less on the lipids which is more serious.
- So definately lipid support.
- AIs during SD won't do anything cuz it doesn't aromatize.
- Don't run it by itself, just part of any cycle with convesional AAS.

OK I had heard that about adex, but as you mentioned these aren't aromatizable anyway.

I actually only have a 25 day supply so I'm pretty much limited to 4 weeks anyway. Every log I have read on it though has mentioned 10-20lb gains in a month though with most being kept.

I will look more into lipid support. As you mentioned most people seem to talk about liver support so as for lipid support all I really know of is omega 3's (i'll be taking 6g fish oil per day), CoQ10 and red yeast rice.

I should probably get a hold of some Test soon. Any reason in particular not to run it by itself for the 25 day period? My friend has never done anything before so I would think he should just do Test first and not take the MDrol with it...this is what I often here anyway, to save the extras for later.

EDIT: oh yea, any thoughts on that idea of AI after the 4 or so weeks of the SERM is done? I got the idea from here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/75669-pct-basics.html and it seems to make sense

take more than 6g fish oil per day.. thats nothing

only use an AI like A-dex IF gyno occurs... bottoming out your estrogen is bad for muscle building and quality of life

300mg COQ 10 is good taken in the morning with fat (fat soluble)

take RYR 3 at least hours after COQ10

ALA 1g per day for liver health

what are you taking so maybe some one who has can chime in?

M-drol?

OK I had heard that about adex, but as you mentioned these aren't aromatizable anyway.

I actually only have a 25 day supply so I'm pretty much limited to 4 weeks anyway. Every log I have read on it though has mentioned 10-20lb gains in a month though with most being kept.

I will look more into lipid support. As you mentioned most people seem to talk about liver support so as for lipid support all I really know of is omega 3's (i'll be taking 6g fish oil per day), CoQ10 and red yeast rice.

I should probably get a hold of some Test soon. Any reason in particular not to run it by itself for the 25 day period? My friend has never done anything before so I would think he should just do Test first and not take the MDrol with it...this is what I often here anyway, to save the extras for later.

EDIT: oh yea, any thoughts on that idea of AI after the 4 or so weeks of the SERM is done? I got the idea from here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/75669-pct-basics.html and it seems to make sense

For lipid support, choose something of the below:
- Red Yeast Rice at 1,2-3,6 grams ED
- Omega 3s at 3-6 grams ED (talking about EPA/DHA only)
- Niacin at 500-2000mg ED (NOT non-flush only slow or fast acting regular Niacin)
- Fibre at 20-40 grams ED
- CoQ10 at 70-200mg ED

- There's no reason to not run by itself really but as i said it's just an another oral steroid that you should implement it on a cycle with injectables.
- Test only for your friend as first cycle.
- If you still use an AI after PCT i don't know if that could help, because it doesn't aromatize - the theory is that SD may bind directly with PR (not with the AR cause you'd most likely see some water retention like anadrol).

take more than 6g fish oil per day.. thats nothing

only use an AI like A-dex IF gyno occurs... bottoming out your estrogen is bad for muscle building and quality of life

300mg COQ 10 is good taken in the morning with fat (fat soluble)

take RYR 3 at least hours after COQ10

ALA 1g per day for liver health

Thanks. I will not take Adex or any additional AI (other than whats already in the pills) during the cycle for the reasons you mentioned.

what are you taking so maybe some one who has can chime in?

M-drol?

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dimethazine) 22.5mg/day
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (Hdrol) 45mg/day
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 22.5mg/day
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one (Max LMG) 60mg/day
1-4-6- andostatriene-3,17 dione (ATD) 30mg/day
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 150mg/day
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 150mg/day

That is the stack that comes pre made. Assuming I take 3 pills per day. Because I am only 190lb I am considering just doing 2 pills per day but I'm not sure if that would give me a significant enough dose any any individual ph/ds

For lipid support, choose something of the below:
- Red Yeast Rice at 1,2-3,6 grams ED
- Omega 3s at 3-6 grams ED (talking about EPA/DHA only)
- Niacin at 500-2000mg ED (NOT non-flush only slow or fast acting regular Niacin)
- Fibre at 20-40 grams ED
- CoQ10 at 70-200mg ED

- There's no reason to not run by itself really but as i said it's just an another oral steroid that you should implement it on a cycle with injectables.
- Test only for your friend as first cycle.
- If you still use an AI after PCT i don't know if that could help, because it doesn't aromatize - the theory is that SD may bind directly with PR (not with the AR cause you'd most likely see some water retention like anadrol).

Well from what I understand the logic of the AI after the SERM isn't that it deals with SD or whatever as an aromatizable compound, but that after the SERM is finished the body will cause more estrogen to be produced overall as a rebound effect and the AI will help prevent this

Also since it was thankfully pointed out that prami and caber are dopamine agonists and not SERMS would it make sense to just run one of those from the start to prevent even the possibility of progesterone sides? From what i understand there aren't really any downsides to running those.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws