over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Designer Steroid

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
i am not familiar with that number/chemical sequence... what is the product called?

i am not familiar with that number/chemical sequence... what is the product called?

"Monster Plexx", theres a very similar product I believe you can still buy at a few places called "Mega Plexx", basically the same thing but without the ATD (AI)

)That dose on both the Mdrol and Hdrol compounds are decent by themselves. Well, the starting dose for Hdrol is 50mg per day so that's close. I've run Mdrol by itself at 10mg for 3 weeks, 20mg for 4 weeks and gains on both were decent. But when I finally ran it with test(since I'm so smart to fall into the "prohormone" thing:rolleyes:) it made a big difference. No noticable sides, bloodwork came back to my normal faster. My advice, hang on to this stuff and use it later...freeze it maybe?

)That dose on both the Mdrol and Hdrol compounds are decent by themselves. Well, the starting dose for Hdrol is 50mg per day so that's close. I've run Mdrol by itself at 10mg for 3 weeks, 20mg for 4 weeks and gains on both were decent. But when I finally ran it with test(since I'm so smart to fall into the "prohormone" thing:rolleyes:) it made a big difference. No noticable sides, bloodwork came back to my normal faster. My advice, hang on to this stuff and use it later...freeze it maybe?

Are you saying that your overall sides were less with test + Mdrol than just Mdrol alone? If so thats pretty strange/interesting. What were your sides with just Mdrol and what were the results like?

I am considering taking just 2 pills a day, mainly because from what I've read Dimethazine breaks down into 2 superdrol molecules in the body so its essentially the same thing so extrapolating from that it would seems like both at 22.5mg per day is like 1 at 45mg/day which is a really high dose. So 2 pills per day would be 15mg/day dimethazine, 15mg/day superdrol, 40mg/day Max LMG and 30mg/day Hdrol. I'm only 190lb so its definitely a consideration, I just want to make sure I'm not starting at too low of a dose to get the full anabolic effect. If it really is like 30mg of superdrol that way then I'm sure that would be enough but I'm not entirely sure if it works that way.

Anyone have thoughts on that?

I took a PH/DS a while back including superdrol/hrdol and got bloodwork after, it completely wrecked my lipids. i will NEVER touch one again. just not worth it

It crashed my hdl just the same, but for me the numbers bounced back quicker on test. My other experiences were good muscle and very good strength. Being on test, I had no libido problems and lethargy that I had before. Even less back pumps. And i didn't have to deal with pct crash since I'm on trt now. So it seems to me that I've retained a lot of my strength more easily than before.

What's your hormone usage history like?

I took a PH/DS a while back including superdrol/hrdol and got bloodwork after, it completely wrecked my lipids. i will NEVER touch one again. just not worth it

I assume they went back to normal later though right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131