over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on the One Week Diet Cleanse

divadeluxe11

Newbies
I've been on the One Week Diet Cleanse for 2 consecutive weeks now. I have 2 more to go until I run out of product.

If you're curious what I'm talking about... I bought the Gold Intensive Package from **broken link removed**

I've got to say so far I'm really really pleased with it. I lost 6 pounds the first week and another 4 pounds in the second. I eat less and it is easy and feels right, like healthy.

To give you an idea on how it works:
You mix the liquid concentrate with water and drink it once in the morning and again in the afternoon. It also helps you replace one meal of your choosing, either breakfast or lunch. Sometimes I am a little too hungry to replace an entire meal and I snack on some of the suggested foods in the manual such as raw almonds.

I really feel strongly about the product and it's effects on my body. It's a really simple gradual approach to weight loss without any harsh dieting, starvation or intense exercising. In fact, 30 minutes of mild walking a day is more than enough.

And on another note, not only have I lost weight, but my indigestion has gone completely... I've had it for years, now it's gone, I guess that is why the product is called "One Week Liquid Meal Replacement and Digestive Cleanse.

Has anybody else tried this product?

Weightloss detox

I will be curious as to how your body reacts after you complete this month cycle. As with most clenses, you do lose 7 pounds or so in the first week. Actually you lose water, not fat. I looked at the instructions as well as ingredients and it is something you could do on your own. The one thing I totally disagree with is the morning meal. Nothing but their liquid. To keep the lean muscle you have or are trying to build you need to have a constant supply of protein. If you have gone to bed for 8 hours then wake up and don't eat again for another 4, you are missing the opportunity for weight loss. BY not eating your body sends a signal to hold on to the food you put in your body and store for later, kinda like you are starving it. This is why you should eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolizm running high! I am glad to see you have had some success on this but the ingredients in the product you can get at your local nutrition store and save money. A good whey protein isolate as well a BCAA's as well as a multi vitamin, lots of water and meal timing every 2-3 hours will do just as well. You want to lose weight for life not just for a month and then put it back on. I would suggest you keep up the meals but replace the breakfast with a healthy whole food breakfast. I have tried many different things and had lots of success with my clients just doing 5-6 small meals (or 3 meals with snacks inbetween if you like). Since 2004, I have gone from 39% bodyfat to as low as 10.2% bodyfat. I now currently stay at 14%. It is from proper meals as well as good old fashioned hard work in the gym. Let me know how you do coming off the program and we could keep in contact by email. I would love to help!

IMO, the results from most of these kinds of diets is loosing water not fat. If you stay on it for more than one week then you will loose muscle. I would not recommended it for more than one week.

You best bet is to stick to a diet of clean carbs, low fat and good lean protein. Staying away from process foods and sugary foods. Skipping meals is not the answer. Eat small meals every 2-3 hours.

this reeks of spam judging by the 1 post wonder and shamefull plug for the jug of garbage.
i wouldn't waste much time responding here peeps

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner