over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thoughts on this blast

jim1116

Newbies
48yo 5'9 200 powerlifter
real clean diet---about 200-250 grams protein, 120-150 grams carbs, 120-150 grams fats
i am gluten free, dairy free(except for my whey ) and eat organic eggs, bison, chicken, greens,fruits and sweet potatoes----basically Paleo except for the whey---all complex carbs no simple carbs
i know most will say not enough carbs but thats my deal

thinking my next blast and want some thoughts,, also i have done more than a few cycles and cruise and test

blast:
weeks 1-4
1gram TestE per week
1 gram EQ per week
50-100mg dbol and 50-100mg drol per day( will start at 50 and end at 100)

weeks 5-10
1 gram TestE and 1 gram EQ per week

weeks 10-16
1 gram TestE per week
1 gram EQ per week
700mg Tren Ace per week
700 mg MastP per week

will take .25 adex every other day throughout, may have caber on hand

i have pct covered also not prone to gyno at all

thanks in advance

also that will be timing a competition in the 16th week

You're 48 and want too do pct? What's the point of that? Why not just cruise on trt? You probably aren't looking to have kids at your age.

If you are a world class pro powerlifter, I wouldn't judge those dosages, but that is about 3x too much for any recreational lifter, especially at 48, and even more at only 200lbs.

I also think the 5-10 is pointless, cycles need to continually ramp up, by lowering your dose in the middle of the cycle, you will just stall your gains, then by the time you up the dose at week 11, you will have be too desensitized for the increased dose to have as much of an effect.

If you are a world class pro powerlifter, I wouldn't judge those dosages, but that is about 3x too much for any recreational lifter, especially at 48, and even more at only 200lbs.

I also think the 5-10 is pointless, cycles need to continually ramp up, by lowering your dose in the middle of the cycle, you will just stall your gains, then by the time you up the dose at week 11, you will have be too desensitized for the increased dose to have as much of an effect.

This is probably all the answer you will get from a lot of these guys. Run 150-300 mg test and ten mg of dbol. Don't forget to pray and take your vitamins.

I said I had pct covered because so many want to see pct or they go crazy---I am cruising on test already--and yes that's exactly the pct lol --just trying to extinguish the fire before it starts
And as far as weeks 5-10 --I don't run to run orals too long is all ---are you suggesting run the orals from 1-10? And I don't want to run tren and mast for 12 weeks either

This is for a powerlifting show right! I would drop the Eq and Mast. Start lower with your doses and ramp up to where you want to be show day .Gram of test 700mgs of tren a little deca for joints and 50mgs of Halo. Throw in test susp day of show also.

Goal is to drop 10lbs to get to 190lbs , maintain and gain strength and power , maintain and gain some more lean muscle ---I want to be the strongest, most lean, most muscular I can be at 190

Goal is to drop 10lbs to get to 190lbs , maintain and gain strength and power , maintain and gain some more lean muscle ---I want to be the strongest, most lean, most muscular I can be at 190

What weight class are you competing at 181 or 198? Why would you want to be 190lbs after this cycle. Are you competing or not after this 16 week run?

i use to compete at 198 want to compete at 181 so want to get to 190 and walk around there for a bit then make the cut to 181 for the comp----i want my everyday weight to be 190, getting older and want a little less weight on my frame

So the above cycle is not for a competition. Its to get down to 190 lean mean and strong. A diet and low dose test will get you there.

i am getting to 190 now and planning on this blast after i get there, and the blast will be timed into a competition---its an idea of a future blast

bast

1 gram test e
700 tren
700 mast
50mg dbol everyday

all you need EQ worthless in my opinion, no need for 100mg dbol

What is your best total at 198?

My last meet prep cycle(2 months ago) was 150 test, 450 tren, and 360 mast all ran for 8wk. Maybe I need to run more drugs lol.

best recent total is 1590 in submasters 45-49 198 ,i am training now for higher total --- expecting a 500+ squat for a pr, 650+DL for a pr, and hoping for 365+ bench, and would like to be able to drop to 190 while maintaining current strength

So are you planning that blast to peak for a meet? My opinion is I'd rather diet in my offseason and maintain or grow into a meet and cut water the last week. Reason being if your dieting into your meet your going to be training at a heavier body weight than what your going to be competing as which could throw off your leverages as your use to them. Now if your not using that to get ready for a meet than that seems like way overkill. You can diet and lose ten pounds while maintaining your strength on way less than that. Also if you are in your offseason you should be more concerned about more volume as opposed to maintaining your peak meet strength. This is all ofcourse my opinion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws