over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Tren Enanthate

I think it’s more nostalgia and rose colored glasses than anything else.

Chris Aceto and Dave Palumbo are somehow convinced that drugs are somehow not as effective or weaker now even though it’s so easy to send stuff off and get it tested
Palumbo claims uou can’t get real parabolan now.

How would that even make sense ? its just tren with and Hex ester, they can make litterally any other steroid and ester, why wouldnt they be able to make tren hex..
He might have been talking about no longer being able to get the pharm grade version of parabolan.

The ester doesn’t change the compound. The compound is what causes the effects. The ester simply controls the release of the compound and adds weight so each one will vary on potency.
The stability can be controlled by dose frequency but the ester doesn’t change what the compound does.
Yes and No. It SHOULD not make a difference, and neither should the admin site but it does. Peak concentrations, area under curve DO change the effect and behavior of certain chems in the body. Not always and not for everyone but it CAN and should not be dismissed out of hand, like most things in life and the human body it DEPENDS.

Yes and No. It SHOULD not make a difference, and neither should the admin site but it does. Peak concentrations, area under curve DO change the effect and behavior of certain chems in the body. Not always and not for everyone but it CAN and should not be dismissed out of hand, like most things in life and the human body it DEPENDS.

Ester doesnt change the parent drug, test is still test after the ester is cleaved off, now peaks etc does change offcourse thats logical. Admin site changes things again blood flow, muscle fiber density etc influences drug uptake that has been tested :)

I’m in my 4th week of 400mg of tren enanthate. No night sweats yet. Acetate at pretty much any dose gets me swimming in bed every single night. It’s real and even dosed over 200mg. I’m sure they will come out of nowhere and crush me lol but I’m enjoying this more than amy tren run yet so far

Ester doesnt change the parent drug, test is still test after the ester is cleaved off, now peaks etc does change offcourse thats logical. Admin site changes things again blood flow, muscle fiber density etc influences drug uptake that has been tested :)

So yes the "parent" drug is the same molecule. The peaks, troughs, area under curve and uptake CAN and OFTEN DO change the effects/behavior of the drug and since these drugs are ALL taken solely for their effects it appears, for some at least, to matter.

Ok so I posted last night as to the missing trenbolone sweats after the fourth week on 400 mg a week of tren enanthate…. Well fuck me it hit me in the gym this morning. Pure fire lol Fucking soaked me lol calves were dripping sweat lol my body temp has been cooking all day. I can almost hear the fat sizzling haha. It took 4 weeks to start exhibiting sides with the enanthate. Sides were not averted lol so ester matters not in my body I guess. Tren is in fact tren.

So yes the "parent" drug is the same molecule. The peaks, troughs, area under curve and uptake CAN and OFTEN DO change the effects/behavior of the drug and since these drugs are ALL taken solely for their effects it appears, for some at least, to matter.
Absolutely some of us react a bit different to the esters in regards of aromatization, 5a reductase etc no doubt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131