over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to progress - powered by VikingLabs

austrianoak

Registered
Hey guys! So I decided to start a log here, logging my offseason and then leading into contest prep as well.

I am currently working with/under the guidance of the man himself - Jordan Peters. Been working with him for about 3 weeks now. I will not be going into too much detail here out of respect to Jordan and his services.

Current training schedule - 5 days a week
Legs
Push
Pull
Rest
Lower
Upper
Rest

Training has influences of DC and Fortitude Training (think Muscle Rounds). Goal and priority number one is beating the log book every single week.

Nutrition: I don't have the exact macros, only the laid out meals but from my own calculations I am probably at around 4700 cals, 500+ carbs, 400-450+ protein and some fats. Rest days are much lower in carbs and calories probably around 3800 or so. Majority of carbs are consumed during the workout, post workout meal and post post workout meal. With the exception of coco pops, a bagel and jam, all calories would be considered as very clean. So definitely quite some food for my size and I'm guessing we still have a long way to go until pushing calories comes to a stop.

Stats:
5 ft 6 inch, currently 83.1 kilograms or 183.2 pounds. 22 years old

HYPOTHETICAL Super supps:

Hypothetically running Viking's Solberg Test E at 500 and NPP at 300 mgs a week with Aromasin at 25mgs eod. First time I have ever taken my Test higher than 300 a week. I am currently heavily contemplating to add 300 mgs if Viking's DHB into the mix once his 150mg/ml version is available.

Viking is undoubtedly the best sponsor I have ever dealt with and his products are top notch quality - Miglyol840 makes everything smooth as butter.

In this log I won't be posting every single workout and meal and what not as I am in university from 9-5 (works a bit different over here) everyday and also work on the side besides training. However I would definitely like to answer any questions and discuss things if anyone is interested. Will be updating every Thursday or Friday as my check in's with Jordan are once a week on Thursday and any changes are made on this day each week. Comparison pics will be uploaded in the future once it actually makes sense to compare quarter turn pics.

So yeah, that's it from my side I guess. Hope there's some interest for this :)

Hey guys! So I decided to start a log here, logging my offseason and then leading into contest prep as well.

I am currently working with/under the guidance of the man himself - Jordan Peters. Been working with him for about 3 weeks now. I will not be going into too much detail here out of respect to Jordan and his services.

Current training schedule - 5 days a week
Legs
Push
Pull
Rest
Lower
Upper
Rest

Training has influences of DC and Fortitude Training (think Muscle Rounds). Goal and priority number one is beating the log book every single week.

Nutrition: I don't have the exact macros, only the laid out meals but from my own calculations I am probably at around 4700 cals, 500+ carbs, 400-450+ protein and some fats. Rest days are much lower in carbs and calories probably around 3800 or so. Majority of carbs are consumed during the workout, post workout meal and post post workout meal. With the exception of coco pops, a bagel and jam, all calories would be considered as very clean. So definitely quite some food for my size and I'm guessing we still have a long way to go until pushing calories comes to a stop.

Stats:
5 ft 6 inch, currently 83.1 kilograms or 183.2 pounds. 22 years old

HYPOTHETICAL Super supps:

Hypothetically running Viking's Solberg Test E at 500 and NPP at 300 mgs a week with Aromasin at 25mgs eod. First time I have ever taken my Test higher than 300 a week. I am currently heavily contemplating to add 300 mgs if Viking's DHB into the mix once his 150mg/ml version is available.

Viking is undoubtedly the best sponsor I have ever dealt with and his products are top notch quality - Miglyol840 makes everything smooth as butter.

In this log I won't be posting every single workout and meal and what not as I am in university from 9-5 (works a bit different over here) everyday and also work on the side besides training. However I would definitely like to answer any questions and discuss things if anyone is interested. Will be updating every Thursday or Friday as my check in's with Jordan are once a week on Thursday and any changes are made on this day each week. Comparison pics will be uploaded in the future once it actually makes sense to compare quarter turn pics.

So yeah, that's it from my side I guess. Hope there's some interest for this :)

good deal, looks solid. will follow your updates. I just recently switched to Viking and could not be happier with his products. as far as I'm tracking he has dhb 150mg/ 20ml vials ready to go.. when I re up on my dhb hopefully he still has that dose bc it looks tasty :D:headbang:

good deal, looks solid. will follow your updates. I just recently switched to Viking and could not be happier with his products. as far as I'm tracking he has dhb 150mg/ 20ml vials ready to go.. when I re up on my dhb hopefully he still has that dose bc it looks tasty :D:headbang:

Yeah I'll talk to him soon. Had a veeeery bad experience with a 200mg/ml DHB about a year ago which ended in a nasty infection in my quad causing me to pull out from a show - but the compound is soooo damn interesting and with Viking making it I'm not worried about PIP or any other problems at all.

Weight is up to 83.5 kilos or 184 pounds this morning, cals on training days upped slightly to about 4800. Just started on the Test and NPP too like a week ago, so that'll be kicking in full force soon too.

How's everyone doing?? Caught a stomach bug end of last week and spend the last days on the toilet - obviously lost quite some weight but now slowly trying to get back to normal. I attached a picture from my last check in, hoping to be able to add some serious thickness to my back over the next months.

Just an update: I will be adding the 150mg/ml DHB from Viking very soon - big shout out to him, will be providing proper and honest feedback on it. Will also do blood work soon to confirm his quality.

Has anyone of you guys used his Tren spray pre workout? I'm not a fan of stim loaded pre workouts at all, a shot of espresso is usually enough for me. However now I plan on using the tren spray pre legs once a week. I did that end if last week before I got sick and booooy was it a great workout. You don't feel juttery or anything, just focus and clean energy and the weights feel so damn light. Recently joined a second gym where they have a Hammer strength V squat - feels amazing on my lower back and I can get awesome contractions. Did this as my first exercise when using the tren spray pre workout and worked my way up to 5 25 kilo plates a side for 2 sets of 7, which is about 550 pounds. If you haven't tried it, I fully recommend it.

*sorry, didn't know how to resize the pic on my phone using the phone's internet browser to access the forum

Attachments

• IMG_6360.JPG
    IMG_6360.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 203
Best of luck to you man - watching this one for updates.

Good luck to you sir! Viking has some of the best products around!

Sorry for the lack of update, was quite busy with exams going on. Stomach seems to have finally recovered and weight is back up. Calories on training days are up to 5000 - first time ever I am comfortable with eating that amount on a daily basis.

Switching to progressive overload was the best decision ever. Beating the logbook every workout is great motivation and exciting and I'm always hyped uö by going through the previous numbers before each workout. Think my physique will also benefit hugely.

The Viking gear is amazing. Migylol840 is undoubtedly the best carrier ever. No pip whatsoever. Been on for 3.5 weeks now, will get bloods in the next two weeks. The Tren spray is the ultimate pre workout. No jitters, no sides - extreme mental clarity and the weights feel lighter than ever. Defo have to be careful here haha. Cannot weight to use this in the last couple weeks of my next prep - this should assure that even the very last workout before a contest is awesome.

How's everyone doing?

Sorry for the lack of update, was quite busy with exams going on. Stomach seems to have finally recovered and weight is back up. Calories on training days are up to 5000 - first time ever I am comfortable with eating that amount on a daily basis.

Switching to progressive overload was the best decision ever. Beating the logbook every workout is great motivation and exciting and I'm always hyped uö by going through the previous numbers before each workout. Think my physique will also benefit hugely.

The Viking gear is amazing. Migylol840 is undoubtedly the best carrier ever. No pip whatsoever. Been on for 3.5 weeks now, will get bloods in the next two weeks. The Tren spray is the ultimate pre workout. No jitters, no sides - extreme mental clarity and the weights feel lighter than ever. Defo have to be careful here haha. Cannot weight to use this in the last couple weeks of my next prep - this should assure that even the very last workout before a contest is awesome.

How's everyone doing?

I'm glad to see that everything is fine, thanks for the update ;)

Quick update for you guys. My weight is now at 186 pounds and calories are still at 5000. JP is not a big fan of adding unneccessary weight or "fluff" as he likes to call it. From the looks of it, I will be competing in May/June next year. Cannot wait to see how much further I can progress until then. training intensity is awesome. I'm beating the logbook every workout and I absolutely love it. I have bloodwork scheduled for Monday next week and will most likely be receiving the results mid next week. As soon as I have them I will post them in here and in the Viking sponsor thread. also eagerly awaiting some DHB 150mg/ml as well as some superdrol which I will be adding pre-work out only.

Hey guys another update. So weights is now up to 187.5 and we kept calories at 5000. Made some slight adaptions to the rest day meals as I'm not as hungry on those days.

Training is going great and progressive overload is definitely showing me that I have underestimated my strength BIG TIME before starting to log my sessions.

Gear is in full swing and the blood results are here to prove it :) the test was capped at 15.0 which is equal to 1500 on the American tests, but we all know it's way above that anyways :) wanted to have estrogen on there as well but they forgot to test it 🙄

All other things on the blood results look awesome as well and I'm glad to see all my health supps doing their thing.

Looking forward to a great leg session later today, what are you guys up to on the weekend?

Attachments

• IMG_6834.JPG
    IMG_6834.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 145

How's everyone doing?

Agree with you 100% about the migylol carrier! Glad everything is going well. I have not tried the tren spray yet but my buddy just started using it and he said it turns on his.beastmode switch in the gym. Lol. I personally am giving myself a much needed break from any tren products, so I use the test base spray and it works extremely well also, I can only imagine the tren being much more potent being it's A/A ratings. Have you been able to start the dhb 150 yet? My legs are getting stupid vascular now days from that. Lol. Superdrol is amazing stuff also! Keep us updated brotha!:headbang:

Agree with you 100% about the migylol carrier! Glad everything is going well. I have not tried the tren spray yet but my buddy just started using it and he said it turns on his.beastmode switch in the gym. Lol. I personally am giving myself a much needed break from any tren products, so I use the test base spray and it works extremely well also, I can only imagine the tren being much more potent being it's A/A ratings. Have you been able to start the dhb 150 yet? My legs are getting stupid vascular now days from that. Lol. Superdrol is amazing stuff also! Keep us updated brotha!:headbang:

The tren spray is simply amazing. Twice a week probably won't hurt too much. Can't wait to use it in the final stretch of my next prep when things get really tough. The, imo, clean energy and focus it provides is awesome.

Haven't been able to start the dhb yet as I'm still waiting for it to arrive, same goes for the superdrol. Are you cutting on the dhb? For now I'll be testing dhb's ability to build lean tissue and then I'll run it again for my next prep. Can't wait to see how much it'll improve my vascularity :love:

Another update for you guys. Weight has only slightly increased this week but calories are kept the same as Jordan feels that my visual conditioning has improved and he is not a being fan of simply putting on weight for the sake of making the scale go up. And I’m cool with that. I think with his approach to diet and training I will be able to retain much more mass during my next contest prep and won’t have to lose a lot of weight so that I might not get that heavy in the offseason but still be quite a few pounds heavier on stage the next time.

So for anyone wondering what Jordan’s training approach for me is, I will now outlay what my last leg (and biceps) workout looked like. Since my split is legs/push/pull/lower/upper I am hitting every muscle twice a week so I’d say with moderate frequency. The lower/upper days are more focused on the typical Fortitude style muscle rounds where the first three workouts are more focused on working up to top sets and then doing back up sets in most cases.

There are two rotations meaning I come back to the same workout every second week.

I started off with 3 biceps exercises, two working sets for each exercises, first set in the 11-15 rep range and the second one in the 8-10 range. Then a DC stretch for biceps.

Moved on to legs. 10 leg exercises in total (excluding calves). Sounds like a lot but actually isn’t. Started out with the „compound movement“ in this case smith squats. First working set 13-15 reps, second one 9-12 (leaving one rep in the tank on both sets) and then an all out failure set with safe failure on the eccentric movement. Then hacks for 2 sets of 8-10. After that nearly every exercise is only on working set (10-15 reps, 20 reps, RP set or 6x4 muscle round) except for one exercise. So in total for legs only I did about 15 working sets (I don’t count the muscle rounds as 6 seperate working sets). DC style stretches for quads and hams after the exercises for each muscle group were finished.

This is basically the pattern for all of my workouts. I absolutely love this style of training and beating my logbook every time I go in. Don’t want to sound arrogant or anything like that but I have definitely underestimated my strength in the past. I truly believe that this style of training will help me tremendously during my next prep if I can maintain the same mindset and try to create new PB’s for as long as possible during prep and then to maintain strength as well instead of just fluffing around in the gym for the last couple weeks before a contest.

Diet wise all my carbs are around the workout, two meals before, intra and the two meals post workout. As some of you might know, Jordan is a big fan of huge amount of carbs post workout and that’s also what I’m doing. Currently consuming around 250 grams carbs in the post workout meal (rice, cereal bars, bagel, jam, coco pops).

Alright so that’s my update for today. Hope some of you enjoy reading this and if you have any questions or input concerning training or diet and your own experiences I’d be really happy to get some input from you guys :)

Hey guys! So, weight has increased only slightly while strength keeps climbing up so we are keeping cals the same. Adding pre workout oral Superdrol 3 times a week - that should further help strength. Keeping it pre workout only to keep stress low and minimise any potential negative impact it might have on my appetite.

Anything you guys would like to know? Would like this log to be a bit more interactive :)

What's up everybody? Weight up to 190 now :) since I've been feeling quite drained and been training all out for more than 2 months now, Jordan and I decided it's time for a deload next week. Keeping cals the same but only training twice next week and then getting back to it in full swing after that. Not a big fan of going in there and not training balls to the wall but it will surely benefit me in the long run.

Very happy with Viking's products, the Superdrol is definitely the most potent one I have ever tried. For now I won't be adding in the DHB yet, I will keep it for my next prep and run it at 450-600 all the way through. Combined with low test, Tren and some Var and/or Superdrol at the end should be veeery exciting haha.

Attached two pics taken yesterday :)

Attachments

• IMG_7393.JPG
    IMG_7393.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7394.JPG
    IMG_7394.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 27

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics