mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

to all the long-time juicers: do you regret taking the plunge?

So you have no regrets about hitting hormones at the age of 16?

I BEEN DOING IT SINCE I WAS 16 AND IM 42. JUST KEEP GETTING YOUR BLOOD CHECKED AND WATCH THE ELEVATION OF BLOOD PRESSURE. AND DONT DO OTHER DRUGS.

Honestly, no. I regret not starting sooner, spent many years as a deluded natural spinning my wheels getting nowhere.

no regrets! nope never, do it again, again, again, oh and did i say again! yup!

I don't regret it, I like it. The way it makes me feel and look combined with hard work is priceless. It motivated me to eat better, workout hard, push myself and make more money to support my habit and buy more groceries to eat. It also made me able to compete for the first time , and who competes knows how hard that shit is. Nevertheless , being careless about my health is something I would regret and I'll always have blood work and back off if needs to be .

Only time I'll regret it if it was the reason I won't have kids in the future. I hope not; we 'll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best decision I ever made.

Ran a few here and there younger...hit 40s. No turning back

I dont regret it, I started late and trained without them for a long time. I did them and did them often. My health is fine, however my life has been ruined because I chose to get involved with AAS in a different way in order to feed my habit.
Still I look back on it, and its been mostly positive. And I would be lying if I said that I would have done things differently. I love training and I love the lifestyle, and even after legal issues, I love going to the gym and trying to go to war with myself.
To me there is nothing more gratifying than looking in the mirror and seeing how you brought about dramatic change to your body-especially when you're on.
I will say this- its not for everyone.

I'm glad I have been able to cycle.

I had shoulder surgery and couldn't get past that final hump in recovery. Started a trt(125wk), then did a full 12 week cycle at 800mg test-e and I was able to get my life back.

Going to cycle this summer to work on endurance and body fat.

I regret having bought my first cycle face to face and spending out a small fortune because I didn't know shit was sold over the internet. :-(

Do I regret taking the shot? Hm.. I started when I was about 23 or so, I'm 38 now.

Used very heavy amounts in my late 20s..Injured left pec pretty bad... went down to trt amounts for awhile...stopped lifting for a few years..started back lifting heavy again a couple of years ago.. Increased dosages again...

No, I don't regret taking that first shot... at least not yet. We will see what the future holds and how my views my change as I get even older.

I regret having bought my first cycle face to face and spending out a small fortune because I didn't know shit was sold over the internet. :-(

Do I regret taking the shot? Hm.. I started when I was about 23 or so, I'm 38 now.

Used very heavy amounts in my late 20s..Injured left pec pretty bad... went down to trt amounts for awhile...stopped lifting for a few years..started back lifting heavy again a couple of years ago.. Increased dosages again...

No, I don't regret taking that first shot... at least not yet. We will see what the future holds and how my views my change as I get even older.

how much did you pay, and for what?

Wish I would have held off, I'm forever unhappy about coming off cycles

Best decision I ever made was doing my first cycle.

Second best was when I decided to never come off and cruise between cycles

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I regret my second cycle. I was stupid and it changed everything in my life forever I think. I don't know what to think of it overall though...I mean I love bodybuilding. It gives life a totally a different point of view and it has changed my life in many good ways...

Posted from the Professional Muscle App!

Best decision you made is getting a nexus 7!! I almost got one today.

But we all can't ball like you brother.

I am envious of your material possessions.

Best decision I ever made was doing my first cycle.

Second best was when I decided to never come off and cruise between cycles

Best decision you made is getting a nexus 7!! I almost got one today.

But we all can't ball like you brother.

I am envious of your material possessions.

Dude get one! I got mine for $200 (32gb) cuz I knew a guy at best buy who hooked me up. I love it! It's a steal for the price bro, just find one on sale somewhere. It competes with the best tablets out there at half or a fraction of the cost!

I regret my second cycle. I was stupid and it changed everything in my life forever I think. I don't know what to think of it overall though...I mean I love bodybuilding. It gives life a totally a different point of view and it has changed my life in many good ways...
Details on this? It would be beneficial to us beginners to know what about your second cycle was "wrong" so we can take measures to not make the same mistake.

Posted from the Professional Muscle App!

Did you shut yourself down and have to go on HRT?

I don't regret it. But I just wish I knew what I know now when I was training natural, so that I could know what my real genetic potential is without steroids.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i wish i new what normal feels like...

i feel that juice is like taking apple from the tree in garden of eden. meaning, it opens your mind. it gives you knowledge outside of what your natural body is capable of. how could that not be addicting?
sadly, there isn't one thing in my life i haven't abused. and steroids is def one of them. anything abused hurts the body 9 out of 10 times so i regret that.

my old man said it best. i asked him why didn't he get on hrt and gh or juice himself. his ansser: "i just want to be normal. live life like my body was meant to..."
that would be a better, more honest human experience imo. to just live life and take care of your body and let it take care of you. but no, we all push it....... like i push everything..... hmmmm. if it wasn't bodybuilding it would be something else i bet. so be it.

i guess i don't know if i regret it or not. it is what it is.
-JS

i feel that juice is like taking apple from the tree in garden of eden. meaning, it opens your mind. it gives you knowledge outside of what your natural body is capable of. how could that not be addicting?
sadly, there isn't one thing in my life i haven't abused. and steroids is def one of them. anything abused hurts the body 9 out of 10 times so i regret that.

my old man said it best. i asked him why didn't he get on hrt and gh or juice himself. his ansser: "i just want to be normal. live life like my body was meant to..."
that would be a better, more honest human experience imo. to just live life and take care of your body and let it take care of you. but no, we all push it....... like i push everything..... hmmmm. if it wasn't bodybuilding it would be something else i bet. so be it.

i guess i don't know if i regret it or not. it is what it is.
-JS

love the metaphor. Once you try, you can't go back to the state of innocence. and I think I'm a bit like you, always trying to push the boundaries of what's possible. However, I don't regret trying AAS. I figured that I would regret it more if I never tried. I'll hold off the AAS for now, and focus on career, but I know that one day, the itch will be back, and at that point, I'll juice until I die

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrewgen_Receptors
NapsGear