over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To all who have used ANADROL??

Fullybuilt

Banned
I've never used it before and wanted to give it a try in my next bulker(test/NPP/GH). I was thinking about throwing in 50-100mg for the first 5weeks of my cycle. Now, i've been reading about how it extremely bloats you and causes fat gain b/c it raises estrogen so high? Is this true? What if you take around 40mg nolva and 25mg aromasin(or .5mg adex) while using it. Would that drop the water weight and fat gain, or is it still gonna happen. Im looking to put on a lot of mass on this cycle and keep most of it, but hardly any bodyfat and moderate bloat? What do you guys think about it and whats a good dose(this is my 5th cycle and im 240lbs at 5'10" around 12% if that helps) Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
I've never used it before and wanted to give it a try in my next bulker(test/NPP/GH). I was thinking about throwing in 50-100mg for the first 5weeks of my cycle. Now, i've been reading about how it extremely bloats you and causes fat gain b/c it raises estrogen so high? Is this true? What if you take around 40mg nolva and 25mg aromasin(or .5mg adex) while using it. Would that drop the water weight and fat gain, or is it still gonna happen. Im looking to put on a lot of mass on this cycle and keep most of it, but hardly any bodyfat and moderate bloat? What do you guys think about it and whats a good dose(this is my 5th cycle and im 240lbs at 5'10" around 12% if that helps) Thanks

I wouldn't use it at 100mg for 5 weeks, but maybe that's just me. You say your looking to put on a lot of mass and keep it, so i would add some more anabolics, maybe try some var at 100mg ED.

Drol helped me get lean. Granted, I was fat when I started using it.

Anyway, Drol @ 50mg ED was my FIRST cycle. I got strong and leaned out on it. I turned from a fat boy to a muscular dude with some fat still.

I won't get into how long I took it for because I was stupid and I will get flamed. And there weren't web boards to research back then either.

On the flip side, my buddy and training partner started at 135lbs and took 25mg ED. He stayed lean and gained about 20lbs or more from it. It was his first cycle too. We took no anti-e's while on it and had no issues with aromatization. Looking back we both should have taken some as a precaution.

Good luck!

Anadrol had a rep long ago of causing bloat. I think that has changed. On one hand you say you are looking to put on major size but little or no bloat or fat. You know that doesnt mix. Either go for it or dont. Walking the tightrope will hinder your gains plain and simple.
It kind of up in the air as to how to avoid bloat in a50 for those that react like that. Some say its an "O" ring type structure similar to estrogen, but not from conversion. And some say its progesteronic.

Anadrol just gave me headaches, high BP, edema & made me lose my appetite, which is something you don't want when trying to make gains. it is, however, great for dieting since it blunts your appetite. Toomany side effects for my liking. It's a drug that just makes you feel 'unwell'.

some get sick from anadrol and thats where you would lose you appetite.otherwise it will/should increase your appetite like crazy.it does produce progesterone sides so regular anti-estrogens wont work.also,and this is a big one,anadrol messes with your head like no other steroid that i have done.some people can handle it but i dont think you should find out cause its not worth it.anything you gain from anadrol will be quickly lost if you dont switch to other substances to come off it like dbol or winstrol and maybe anavar.anadrol will give you the quickest gains from any steroid but you will lose it just as fast like i said.if you are still going to try it do 50mg/day and have it in the begining of your cycle.switch to something else for 6 wks and if you can switch again for another 6wks then take a break.my 2 cents.
later

i remember that "unwell" feeling all to well.i would feel like crap all day but man,when i got to the gym my workouts were amazing.then back to feeling like crap again.what i vicious cylce.i have done anadrol about 7 or 8 times in my life and i will never touch it again.i like my sanity:D
later

Well, I am looking for big gains, but not only during the cycle.I want to keep them. Maybe i'll try 100mg anavar instead or 150mg winny

|--[\\\]>------- well if you want some gains that you can keep than anadrol is not the way to go IMO, the only thing left after heavy usage of a50 for me where a bunch of scars from all the horns that developed all over me for the weeks that i was on. yes it makes you strong, yes you gain a ton of weight, but man you can feel how 'toxic' it really is. My bp went through the roof and got bloody noses with every workout. And yes, regular anti-e's wont work that well b/c its progest. that it is converted to, so many ppl take winnyV along with it b/c they feel it is an anti-progest. I never took Win with it, so i cant say it worked, but i'm sure s'one here has....if so did it?

Fullybuilt said:
Well, I am looking for big gains, but not only during the cycle.I want to keep them. Maybe i'll try 100mg anavar instead or 150mg winny

This is probably the best decision with the var, its not as expensive as you think if you go with high MG IP tabs or suspend your own powder.

Dave_19 said:
This is probably the best decision with the var, its not as expensive as you think if you go with high MG IP tabs or suspend your own powder.

Im thinking 150mg winny would give me better gains though? Dont you think?

i have taken tren and winstrol together and i still got progesterone sides(i always get them while taking tren)so i know for a fact that it is a myth that winstrol is anti-progesterone.it wont work either.there are only 2 products that i know of that work.RU-486 and i forget the other one.also at 150mg/day winstrol is going to make your joints hurt like hell.just warning you.i like it at that dose but it wont give you bigger gains then anadrol.its just not possible.nothing will beat anadrol as far as mass gains but when you consider that you will lose it all,after your come off anyway it really dosent matter.
later

So what are you guys suggesting is the best for building muscle (not water gains, solid muscle gains). 100mg Anavar is superior to 100mg Drol per day?

bgmke7 said:
i have taken tren and winstrol together and i still got progesterone sides(i always get them while taking tren)so i know for a fact that it is a myth that winstrol is anti-progesterone.it wont work either.there are only 2 products that i know of that work.RU-486 and i forget the other one.also at 150mg/day winstrol is going to make your joints hurt like hell.just warning you.i like it at that dose but it wont give you bigger gains then anadrol.its just not possible.nothing will beat anadrol as far as mass gains but when you consider that you will lose it all,after your come off anyway it really dosent matter.
later

Your probably thinking of bromocrimpton or cabergoline. I took .5mg cabergoline 2x per week when I ran tren and got zero progesterone sides. I've used winny in my last 3 cycles. First was with test and eq and winny was 50mg ed. 2nd cycle was 100mg ed with test/eq and tren and 3rd cycle was 100mg ed with eq/test/tren and HGH, so I figure if i've already done 100mg for 2 cycles, wouldnt I need 150 to get better gains.

TooPowerful4u said:
So what are you guys suggesting is the best for building muscle (not water gains, solid muscle gains). 100mg Anavar is superior to 100mg Drol per day?

|--[\\\]>-------- Well im not a big fan of var anyways, but yes, winny is a great drug IMO. now the weight gain, and i am talking about weight as in water and muslce would be greater due to the excess amts. of water that you do hold when you are on a50, however, the weight that you gain from winny stacked with other aas is more 'quality gains' than with a50 IMO. everytime i've taken a50, and came off, i've lost a lot of gains, with winny, i dont see that happening as much.

i would like to hear from someone who did anavar at 100mg/day.i started at that dose and i got so bloated i had to drop it to 50mg/day.i was holding water in weird places like my ankles and feet.i know that anavar isnt supposed to bloat you but i think at too high a dose it will.i did to me.still,at 50mg/day i love it.the pumps are insane just like d-bol but it doesnt mess with my head and my sperm count is actually coming back.
later

I always thought test enan. would help solidify some of the gains from drol.
Or is this bullshit.

Last edited:
I just started what I think and am hoping will be the best combo for me. Test 450 3x week, 600mg Eq/ week, and 300mg Tren/ week. Plus I've added 60mcg of IGF/ day. I ordered some drol to throw in at a low dose if needed(guess I'll suffer thru the nosebleeds).

TooPowerful4u said:

It terms of gains Its hard to say, but when you look at other factors like your health and side effects their is no comparison. I bet you could run var for a decent ammount of time at a dose around 50-75mg probably 8 weeks with out much risk. or atleast come on and off of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131