over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Boob or not to Boob

lilkoreangirl

Registered
Question for the gals:
After losing all this weight I've gone from a 36DD to a 34C. (All you need is a handful, right? :D ) Anyway, my posing coach says I should buy inserts to make my boobs look fuller. Think it's necessary? I'm just afraid - with my luck - one will pop out on stage...
LMK your thoughts. Also, where would one get these wonder boobs in a hurry?

Thanks!

LKG

i don't know where to get the inserts, sorry :confused: maybe go to a local lingerie or swimsuit store? i know you would need them soon.

sometimes they look obvious/artificial...in which case i think you're better off without them. plus, if this causes you stress to find them at this point, don't worry about them.

good luck.

what does lucian think about it?

As far as everyday looks I would say don't mess with a thing. But for onstage I think you need to ask your coach why you need them. Is it just to make it look like you have bigger boobs or is there a reasoning like a bigger chest could possibly give the illusion of a smaller waist or something along those lines. If all else fails you may just need to buy a pair and see which way you think looks better. If you're worried about them falling out maybe some double sided tape would keep them secure.

Question for the gals:
After losing all this weight I've gone from a 36DD to a 34C. (All you need is a handful, right? :D ) Anyway, my posing coach says I should buy inserts to make my boobs look fuller. Think it's necessary? I'm just afraid - with my luck - one will pop out on stage...
LMK your thoughts. Also, where would one get these wonder boobs in a hurry?

Thanks!

LKG

Hmm...well, LKG I would say that a C is just about right. I've dropped quite a bit of breast tissue and I do wear inserts (more like have to). You can go to a craft store like JoAnn's (that's where I got mine) and buy a set which will cost you $5-$10 and try them on with your suits to see if you want to wear them on stage. Check to see if they fit ok and if not you might need to do some adjusting. If you are nervous about them popping out you can use double sided tape and tape them to your suit but most likely you wont need to as your suits are pretty tight and will keep them in place pretty good. Sometimes suits come with a compartment to put them in. Check your suits or ask your suit maker.

I have both the foam and gels (chicken cutlets :D). I prefer the foam because I felt like the gels were pulling my suit down. Just FYI.

Hope this helped, even if a little. :eek:

I can understand how small you must feel coming down from a 36DD. But honestly, I can't imagine a 34C needing anything. That's a perfect size to provide athletic body symmetry. You look in perfect proportion. Your coach must have a boob fetish. And you are understandably overly sensitive to his comments because of the obvious reduction relative to what you perceive as normal. Again, ...you look perfectly fine.

Last edited:
I'm normally a 36B, but after I diet down I'm more like a 36A :eek:

I use the gel inserts in all my suits. You have to have the suites made from them. They have an extra liner that make pockets to hold the gels in place. To be safe, you can put a few stitches over the opening to keep them from popping out.

Check out Fredrick's of Hollywood, Victoria's Secrets or your local lingerie / swimsuit store.

I'm like others... 34C will look just fine. If you decided not to use them, you will took fine. :)

Thanks guys

I'm self conscious because I know most of the other girls will have big boobs, but if you're all saying I'm good then I may just ignore them. As I write this, I'm recongizing that I should ignore them anyway because it's not about them...

I think bigger boobs will make my waist look smaller. I have a small waist from the side, but from the front I feel like it's wide. Could have a lot to do with my poor posing. Although I just learned how to flare my lats on call, yeay! Hopefully that will ake a big difference. For now, I'll fly natural.

BUT, as Luc can attest, I'm the ficklest of them all and may post later how big and awesome my boobs were at the show, lol.

Thanks for all the insights and advice.

LKG

Hmm, do you have any pics to share? Personally natural boobs are nicer in my opinion, but I'm not sure how judges look at this. I hate to ask this, but, do you have a pic of your boobs? I guess I will look at them if I absolutley have to, just to help you out, but just remember, I'm doing you a favor..::tar-wars

since you are in the mood for doing favors.....how bout one for me?
SHOW SOME CLASS!!!!
and why are you creeping around in the female forum asking for nude pics?
this was a question to the FEMALE FORUM of FEMALES and of course judges. so are you either one?

god bless
lucian

guys..

she is so hard on herself. its hard to get her to see whats in the mirror cuz she just doesnt see it. im the same way.....never big enough.:D
she is in proportion. yes her boobs shrank but so dod the rest of her. she just doesnt see it. im sure when she sees pics from the sow she will.
god bless
lucian

Not sure when your contest is, but to create a smaller waist line, you should hike your bottoms of your suits higher on your waist. This should help to create an illusion of a smaller waist. I bikini bite to keep it in place.

Also, some suit designers will sew in pads/cups into the tops of your suits. I think it is better to have them intact than just popping them into your suit for fear of them falling out. But I do agree with everyone that a C cup is plenty enough.

Good luck to you.

Ignor them. You will look great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner