advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To those who have been through or know of custody battles..

I spent a year in child custody court and went all the way to a trial where I was finally awarded full custody and legal gaurdianship of my youngest daughter.

First thing I did was get the best female lawyer I could find...she was $350 an hour and almost every little contact (email, phone call, text) was billed at the very least a half-hour...so just be ready to spend some money.

As long as there is no proof of wrong doing or aas use you will be fine, if she ever snapped off a photo on her phone of your vials or needles and syringes then you will have some explaining to do. Dont make any accusations without proof of your own either because they wont matter and the judge will completely disregard them. Both parties usually will be required to do an assesment, usually for alcohol/drug/criminal stuff where a "counselor" just asks you tons of questions all day long and compiles an assesment on what type of person you are...I thought it was completely idiotic but the courts seem to hold that report in high regard.

Lastly do your own detective work...if she's a wack job then there should be a paper trail to prove it and its all online somewhere you just have to find it. I compiled a ton of arrest reports including drugs, violence, and an all together unfit lifestyle to raise a child in so thats why I won...your situation may be different. Good luck!
He was already arrested for breaking a court order of protection against him. Steroids are the least of his concerns. Best advise is lawyer up u get what u pay for. If not forget it cause your screwed.

it can work out many different ways... a lot will depend on your attorneys skill level... one of my best friends is a child custody/ divorce attorney... I've heard so many different stories of shit that happened to people in court,... in most cases the judge didn't care about some personal shit like smoking pot, getting drunk, or using some gear... as long as it was never in the childs presence or effecting their time in anyway... get the best lawyer you can afford... one of the worst feelings in the world is being in court and knowing your attorney is just getting killed buy the other one lol

Be smart and prepare for the worst. In family court when children are involved, all it takes is an accusation about drug use to force at least a urine or a follicle test the same day.

And if you get popped for ANYTHING illegal on that test they'll appoint a lawyer for your children (which you'll pay for) and you'll be looking at supervised visits at best for a good 6 months to a year, plus you'll completely screw up whatever custody arrangements you had in mind.

DON'T get caught with anything illegal in your system if you're going through a divorce with kids involved.

What do you guys do when you KNOW aas accusations will be involved? What are the chances the judge/court/"arbitrator" orders you to be tested?

I can play the never used card...or the trt (with script) card. I have my own bloodwork and I have at least one doctor who has written a script and will write more if need be. I never filled the old script and I don't want to get him in any trouble. I do have low levels of test and my own blood testing to prove it.

Currently on 175mg test and wanted to throw in some EQ. What I don't want is to have to submit to testing for it?

What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Here's the crazy shit. I was a VICTIM of domestic violence from this crazy woman and I never reported it. I never did anything but restrain her and keep her from leaving the house while drunk with her keys in her hand.(she was going to drive)

When I caught her doing shady shit, she moved out and when I tried to keep tabs on her since she took our child, she went and got a temporary restraining order for domestic violence....accusing me of made up stories. The state does not care...they granted a temporary restraining order void of evidence.

Where I fucked up was-I didn't retain a lawyer right away and after 4 or 5 days I missed my child and went to see her. My ex had the police called for violating the restraining order. That was criminal and I had never been in trouble with the law in my life. Later, in the civil hearing...it was brought to light I violated the order and the judge sided with her false claims. She also accused me of using AAS.

FFW 6 months and I am worried that it will be used as ammunition in an attempt to try to take me down.

Yea, you messed up.. In your situation, you should have secretly had a voice recorder on your body so when your wife came at you all you had to do was call the cops on her and if the police didn't believe you, you would just replay the tape.

Your wife is now 2-3 steps ahead of you now.. This forum here should set you straight and help you form a game plan: Men's Divorce Forum ? Divorce Tips for Men - Divorce Forum and Child Custody Forum

I spent a year in child custody court and went all the way to a trial where I was finally awarded full custody and legal gaurdianship of my youngest daughter.

First thing I did was get the best female lawyer I could find...she was $350 an hour and almost every little contact (email, phone call, text) was billed at the very least a half-hour...so just be ready to spend some money.

As long as there is no proof of wrong doing or aas use you will be fine, if she ever snapped off a photo on her phone of your vials or needles and syringes then you will have some explaining to do. Dont make any accusations without proof of your own either because they wont matter and the judge will completely disregard them. Both parties usually will be required to do an assesment, usually for alcohol/drug/criminal stuff where a "counselor" just asks you tons of questions all day long and compiles an assesment on what type of person you are...I thought it was completely idiotic but the courts seem to hold that report in high regard.

Lastly do your own detective work...if she's a wack job then there should be a paper trail to prove it and its all online somewhere you just have to find it. I compiled a ton of arrest reports including drugs, violence, and an all together unfit lifestyle to raise a child in so thats why I won...your situation may be different. Good luck!
It cost me over $25,000 dollars but I ended up with full custody of my son. I got the most powerful law group in the state and they cleaned her lawyer's clock... It's not about the money but if you do the math, $800 a month in child support over 5 years would have been $48,000 (and that's just 5 years!) - for a child I rarely get to see??? No way. I wanted my son with me and safe. Technically, I could have got child support from her but I never did. Didn't want her money. Even after she lost custody and years later, got her life together, she still never bothers to help. I assume she's just feels it's not part of her life anymore.

Only comment I have being as happened first hand, never never let even your loving wife be aware of have proof of anything that could be used against you legally i.e. custody. They will use any scrap of material to have control of your children.
Don't ever let anyone know your personal business period... Unless you have proof of something they did that's worst...Blackmail can be a good friend to keep peoples mouth shut...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

with something as important as this... Get off the sauce!!!
If you pass a drug test because of her accusations, you may shed some light that her other accusations were false as well. Tell the judge you dont use and fail thw test, well thw judge isnt going to believe anything else you tell them

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws