over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gangstalking - anyone know anything/have experience

Blazed_Noob

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just looking for some information or someone with experience dealing with it.
Feel free to DM me if need be.

Do you happen to be running tren right now?

Not good to bulk prep multiple stalks of asparagus or broccoli. They get slimy in the fridge. Put in individual packets and then steam as needed.

To be frank, it sounds like you are having a psychotic episode. No organized group has any interest in stalking you, you are just a regular Joe.

Are you still grappling with major depression? Do you take recreational drugs like Cannabis? Or are you sleep deprived? Any family history of mental illness? All of these could be causes. You'll get through this, but do seek medical help!

1. Stay off the Internet forums that encourage this state of mind.
2. Find a therapist that’s experienced in paranoid delusions and don’t stop until you find a therapist you are comfortable with.
3. Accept the fact that medication can minimize or stop the delusions you are experiencing.
4. Find a psychiatrist that will listen to your situation and provide compassionate care combining therapy notes and his evaluation.

what is gangstalking?

as in a gang of people stalking you ?
irl or online ?

Gang stalking or group-stalking is a set of persecutory beliefs in which those affected believe they are being followed, stalked, and harassed by a large number of people. The term is associated with the "targeted individual" ("T.I.") virtual community formed by like-minded individuals who claim their lives are disrupted from being stalked by organized groups

OTH....assistance needed to the OP.

MS

I've only ever had one friend who claimed to be a targeted individual.
He suffers from mental issues, borderline Schizophrenia.

Be careful researching this subject @Blazed_Noob there are lots of fake youtube videos and intentionally misleading web sites that prey on people who believe themselves to be targeted. I strongly suggest talking to an old friend or family member and seeking some mental health advice from a professional. Please don't get pissed at me for saying this. My friend got medication and the team stalkers faded away.

To be frank, it sounds like you are having a psychotic episode. No organized group has any interest in stalking you, you are just a regular Joe.

Are you still grappling with major depression? Do you take recreational drugs like Cannabis? Or are you sleep deprived? Any family history of mental illness? All of these could be causes. You'll get through this, but do seek medical help!
I truly answered all these (and more) with a definitive yes for myself. I finally sought the help and work closely with a psychiatrist and a therapist for several years now. It’s still a daily battle but Im fortunate to have the ability to recognize when my “reality” is actually a symptom although sometimes it takes longer. My biggest fear is losing that ability.

I am not saying OP is having issues. I’m not a doctor. What I will say is..

I had a manic breakdown on this board in 07 and was band by the mods who all gathered in the band forum to try to get through to me what they could see but I could not - that I needed to get help. That’s where my loyalty to these guys, this board and its owner comes from.

There’s a lot I can’t contribute to this board. You guys are just to advanced beyond any level i could hope to achieve so I read and learn. What I do try to achieve is keep the promise I made to the mod who let me back that I start over, come correct and walk the line.

Online is a bad place to be with mental issues. It can trigger symptoms and it can make you worse if you can’t see the forest from the trees. We see this all the time. This community is rare however and there’s a lot of good hearts.

OTH....assistance needed to the OP.

MS
The OP needs to print out what he asked and show it to either crisis intervention and/or asap a therapist. Notify the local police and give them your evidence. They may do nothing which can lead the individual to believe they're "in on it" too.

I usually let the members answer first (and they've done well so far). This is difficult to comment on since the targeted individual, or T.I. (real or perceived) is bringing this to this forum with absolutely no explanation other than whether or not anyone has any experience with this. Unfortunately, I have very little. Other than to say it could go one of two ways:

1) that the TI is cut off from the public, paranoid/psychotic, drugged, dementia, heavy metal poisoning, any of a dozen other possibilities and/or

2) individuals around them truly are intentionally playing deranged psychological games with the target for the sake of revenge, sick pleasure, etc which means those individuals need help with their own obsessive fixation on the target. When it is confirmed to be true, it's often a sexual offender torturing the victim that got them incarcerated. Then legal action can be taken. Because it is a crime.

This would all require a concerted effort by individuals familiar with the target and human psychology and also Psychological Operations (psyops) aka psychological warfare—and usually almost impossible to confirm because other then instilling fear, doubt, confusion, little or no physical damage is usually done (at least to the target's body).

Over 50% of both "sides" of this sick phenomenon have serious mental disorders and I don't want to further confirm their burgeoning suspicions while simultaneously not brushing it off as complete nonsense. It is illegal but hard to prove, meanwhile the TI is further questioning their own sanity.

-Notify authorities, give them what evidence you may have
-Speak with Crisis Intervention
-Therapy/medication

Why is everyone assuming OP has mental problems? We don't know the whole story, maybe he is legit.

But either way, OP you need to go to a psychologist or get in a mental institution ASAP

First off , I voluntarily checked my self into mental health facility for two weeks because I was concerned about my mental health. . They released me and said I do have depression. Avoid stressful situations , stay away from any recreational drugs. I was prescribed abilify other then that I was cleared for any major mental illnesses.
I have received encrypted emails demanding BTC or videos of me and my gf would be released to all contacts on our phones and various sites , videos of me and my gf being intimate , my bank account has been hacked multiple times there are many other things but after reading above comments it’s a moot point.

The police have looked into it and have yet to do anything except patrol my neighborhood. It has since been sent to higher government officials.
i was really just looking for others experiences or just any info really. I’m just concerned for my girlfriends safety and career.
Obviously it was a bad choice to ask here.

I’d appreciate it if a mod would remove this thread please.
This has already turned into something else then What it was meant to be.

I’ll stick to lurking and enjoy the knowledge shared here. Appreciate everyone taking time to respond.

I have a friend says people are after him for cryptocurrency and someone who knows already got killed. He's lifting now and he was asking if steroids would help lol. Idk u get involved with hackers their bound to look around your shit or fuck with you

First off , I voluntarily checked my self into mental health facility for two weeks because I was concerned about my mental health. . They released me and said I do have depression. Avoid stressful situations , stay away from any recreational drugs. I was prescribed abilify other then that I was cleared for any major mental illnesses.
I have received encrypted emails demanding BTC or videos of me and my gf would be released to all contacts on our phones and various sites , videos of me and my gf being intimate , my bank account has been hacked multiple times there are many other things but after reading above comments it’s a moot point.

The police have looked into it and have yet to do anything except patrol my neighborhood. It has since been sent to higher government officials.
i was really just looking for others experiences or just any info really. I’m just concerned for my girlfriends safety and career.
Obviously it was a bad choice to ask here.

I’d appreciate it if a mod would remove this thread please.
This has already turned into something else then What it was meant to be.

I’ll stick to lurking and enjoy the knowledge shared here. Appreciate everyone taking time to respond.
You just described something totally different. This is very real and you're not alone. This is a form of blackmail known as sextortion. This is becoming very common. Here is some info along with a contact number. You could send them a small amount, and it will be timestamped on the blockchain along with their identity and banking information. Change all your passwords. If it still happens, software like keyloggers are infecting one or more of your devices. Which may need reset or reinstalled.

Years after doing drugs (not even that heavily but I did mix it with a prescribed med which probably caused it) I had trouble distinguishing dreams I had, had in the past from reality so I'd be reminded of weird events that never took place. What helped was, if it seems a little out there I should avoid that thought process and go on with my day.

As for paranoia, trauma definitely doesn't help and even talking about it with a therapist might make you see the reality.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws