over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tom Cruise

F

Future

He is an utter wack job. If anyone needs meds it's him. I wont see War Of The Worlds after his insane remarks regarding post-partum depression etc. And his recent interview with Matt Lauer on the TODAY show was just pathetic.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/leaflet/xenuleaf.htm

Who is Xenu?
I'm going to tell you a story. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, then I'll begin.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Xenu the alien ruler Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.

Well what did you think of that story?

What? You thought it was a stupid story?

Well so do we. However, this story is the core belief in the religion known as Scientology.* If people knew about this story then most people would never get involved in it. This story is told to you when you reach one of their secret levels called OT III. After that you are supposed to telepathically communicate with these body thetans to make them go away. You have to pay a lot of money to get to this level and do this (or you have to work very hard for the organisation on extremely low pay for many years).

We are telling you this story as a warning. If you become involved with Scientology then we would like you to do so with your eyes open and fully aware of the sort of material it contains.

OT3 in Hubbard's handwriting Most of the Scientologists who work in their Dianetics* centres and so called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.
Part of the first page of the secret OT III document in L. Ron Hubbard's own handwriting

Now you have read this you know their big secret. Don't let us put you off joining though.

WOW that was ridiculous LMAO , man today people will buy into and believe anything , i guess when your tom cruise life gets lame and you need to use drugs and change religions frequently, as for not seeing his movie well im still gonna see it cause hes just acting and doing a good job , but i will say this scientology can suck my ass.

Weird, but no weirder than christianity

Read The Christ Conspiracy and get a similar overview of that belief system.

Then go read about Islam, Judiasm, and all the other things man has invetend to dela with ihs fear of the unknown.

Not defending Scientology - L. Ron Hubbard was a Sci-Fi writer, and numerologist, just saying they're all weird, no matter how old, well-established or well respected.

Your brother in science and scepticism,
Dad

I find it very interesting that so many people have their knickers in a bunch over Tom Cruise's comments. The media is even talking about this being a possible career-ender for him. I mean, for god's sake, this is America. We are allowed to hold any friggin' belief or opinion we want--no matter how crazy me or you think it is.

I absolutely disagree with Tom Cruise's statements, but I think he has every fucking right to hold whatever opinion he wants without fear of reprisal or retribution. And I'm more than a little disturbed that people are ready to tar and feather him for speaking his mind. Where were you, and the media for that matter, when that fool Sean Penn was taking out whole page advertisements in the New York Times simply to voice his stupid, unfounded and uneducated political beliefs? Did the media rise up against him? Did they call him on his foolishness? Fuck no. But that's because the media thinks it's okay to speak your mind in public as long as they like what you are saying. Fascist assholes.

And, by the way, Matt Lauer's question about Brook Shields was unfair and gratutious. It was thrown in there just to try and make Tom Cruise look bad. If I were Cruise I would called him on that. It was a total non-sequiter.

In closing, I just want to state that I can't believe that people are still so small minded, still so willing to pillory someone, to destroy their career and reputation, simply for holding opinions that they find offensive or even just distasteful. Shit, I wonder what Matt Lauer and the rest of the media would say about people being blacklisted from Hollywood for holding crazy ideas like communism is good?

Very cool!

Josey,

Well said, and a VERY cool handle - Josey Wales, one of Eastwood's best!

josey wales said:
I find it very interesting that so many people have their knickers in a bunch over Tom Cruise's comments. The media is even talking about this being a possible career-ender for him. I mean, for god's sake, this is America. We are allowed to hold any friggin' belief or opinion we want--no matter how crazy me or you think it is.

I absolutely disagree with Tom Cruise's statements, but I think he has every fucking right to hold whatever opinion he wants without fear of reprisal or retribution. And I'm more than a little disturbed that people are ready to tar and feather him for speaking his mind. Where were you, and the media for that matter, when that fool Sean Penn was taking out whole page advertisements in the New York Times simply to voice his stupid, unfounded and uneducated political beliefs? Did the media rise up against him? Did they call him on his foolishness? Fuck no. But that's because the media thinks it's okay to speak your mind in public as long as they like what you are saying. Fascist assholes.

And, by the way, Matt Lauer's question about Brook Shields was unfair and gratutious. It was thrown in there just to try and make Tom Cruise look bad. If I were Cruise I would called him on that. It was a total non-sequiter.

In closing, I just want to state that I can't believe that people are still so small minded, still so willing to pillory someone, to destroy their career and reputation, simply for holding opinions that they find offensive or even just distasteful. Shit, I wonder what Matt Lauer and the rest of the media would say about people being blacklisted from Hollywood for holding crazy ideas like communism is good?

It simply comes along with this. He makes his living from we the viewers. His insane remarks have branded him. He can have whatever belief he wants. He can be sincere...sincerely wrong. He still has to be accountable for his actions.

His words are haphazardous. And I dont blame Matt Lauer a bit. Cruise is an arrogant son of a bitch that thinks he can say whatever with zero consequences.

Vander_V said:
WOW that was ridiculous LMAO , man today people will buy into and believe anything , i guess when your tom cruise life gets lame and you need to use drugs and change religions frequently, as for not seeing his movie well im still gonna see it cause hes just acting and doing a good job , but i will say this scientology can suck my ass.

I cant and wont support his career. I just cant. And anyone else that is so ignorantly outspoken wont get my money either. He has a responsibilty with his words. Is the movie just a movie? Yes. But seeing it would basically say that as long as I get entertained you can be an arrogant prick and do whatever. I think not.

tom cruise

I think much of what cruise says does make sense, some not. He may be a little over the top but he is a hollywood icon, what do you expect. Doctors most definately over and prematurely medicate. This behavior is supported and defended by the wealthiest corps in the world. They spend a great of money and effort in order to get you to belive that the latest and greatest drugs are the answer to all your problems. They are pretty successful in this effort obviously.
kh

like knucklehed said, the guys an egocentric hollywood icon. hasn't dealt with the real world for over 20 years, what do you expect? They lose touch with reality, because they are never in it.

He's just very afraid of his movie not going blockbuster and becoming a 2nd tier actor in his 40's.

he's an actor, not running for Congress. Who gives a shit how crazy or arrogant he is? When I watch a movie, I am there to escape and be entertained for two hours. Then I leave and I am done. I give no credence to what an actor has to say about health, just like I would probably not go see a movie starring my enternal medicine doctor.

As far as scientology I with Dad.

I do not give a rats ass about what Tom Cruise (personally think he is an ass) , but I do want to point out he is lending his voice to an important topic. I do not agree with everything he says about these drugs but allot of this came out becuase of his crusading against a government program that wants to screen ALL kids in public school.
Here is more on the topic from Congressmen Ron Pual.

**broken link removed**

Federal Funding for Mental Health Screening of Kids
by Ron Pual

June 27, 2005

On Friday Congress defeated an amendment I introduced that would have prevented the federal government from moving forward with an Orwellian program to mandate mental health screening of kids in schools. This program, recommended by a presidential commission, has not yet been established at the federal level. However, your tax dollars are being given to states that apply for grants to establish their own programs-- and a full-fledged program run by the Department of Health and Human Services is on the way.

Nearly 100 members of Congress supported my amendment. Many of these members represent Texas and Illinois, two states that already have mental health screening programs in place. They have heard from their constituents, who believe intimate mental health problems should be addressed by parents, kids, and their doctors- not the government. These parents do not appreciate yet another government program that undermines their parental authority.

The psychiatric establishment and the pharmaceutical industry of course support government mental health screening programs in schools, because they both stand to benefit from millions of new customers. But we should not allow self-interested industries to use a government program to create a captive audience for their products. We should be especially careful about medicating children with psychotropic drugs when their brains are still developing. Far too many children are being stigmatized by dubious diagnoses like Attention Deficit Disorder, and placed on drugs simply because they exhibit behavior that we used to understand as restlessness or rambunctious horseplay. This is especially true of young boys, who cannot thrive in our increasingly feminized government schools. Sadly, many parents and teachers find it easier to drug energetic boys than discipline them.

Dr. Karen R. Effrem, a pediatrician and leading opponent of government mental health screening, makes the following points about such programs:

-Parental rights under such programs are at best unclear, at worst nonexistent;

-Many parents already have been forced by schools to put their children on psychotropic drugs, and this surely will accelerate under a federal screening program;

-Screening programs do not prevent suicide;

-Psychiatric diagnoses are inherently subjective and based on “social constructions”;

-Most psychiatric drugs do not work in children;

-We do not know the long-term consequences of using psychiatric drugs on children; and

-Screening programs will be influenced by politics. Children of religious parents, for example, risk being labeled “homophobic.”

Certainly there are legitimate organic mental illnesses, but that does not mean it is the role of government to subject every child to arbitrary screening without the consent of parents. Most Americans still understand that certain things are none of the government’s business, even if Congress does not. If you are a parent, do everything you can to protect your children by demanding to be notified of any screening program in their schools. As a voter, let your state and federal legislators know that you don’t want tax dollars spent on mental health screening programs. If we act now, we still can prevent the federal government from creating a nationwide, mandatory program that will place millions of American youngsters into a stigmatized, drugged, mental health ghetto.

My proffessional opinion?

Crazy as a shithouse rat. ;)

Sigmund Roid said:
Crazy as a shithouse rat. ;)
Hes far from crazy more like experimenting with drugs .

WELL, MOST OF HOLLYWOOD IS SQUIRRELY.. i mean cruise and his delusional rambling.. oprah and the pity party about notbeing able to shop after hours a certain clothing store and threatening to boycott them.. i mean, she has always made it out like she was the common women.. how many women get to shop after hours at a ritzy clothing store so that they are not disturbed.. and when they staff has other obligations.. watch out!! how dare you snub the oprah!!.. i say boycott hollywood.. how can one take their delusions and opinions seriously anymore?.. tom and the others can have any opinions they want. that is their right.. it is also my right to believe that they are frickin' delusional and out of touch. it is also my right to not spend any money on their endevors.. if his rantings catch up to him and his carrer goes into the toilet.. than he will probably realize that america does not wantto hear it.. hopefully it will be too late.. ;)

Last edited:
oh, and josey wales.. that film was loosely based on the life of my great great grandfather.. he was a missouri guerrilla leader during the civil war who did not surrender but, went to mexico.. we have his pictures and guns at the house.. it is a long story but, thought you would like to know..

LATS...THAT'S COOL.

LATS said:
oh, and josey wales.. that film was loosely based on the life of my great great grandfather.. he was a missouri guerrilla leader during the civil war who did not surrender but, went to mexico.. we have his pictures and guns at the house.. it is a long story but, thought you would like to know..

MY RELATIVES ON MY GRANDMOTHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY WERE FROM DOWN SOUTH AND MOVED TO MONTANA AFTER THE CIVIL WAR. MARY ELIZA JACKSON..[FISCHER] GRANDMOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME...RELATED TO STONEWALL JACKSON.

i really like LATS idea, boycott hollywood. honestly, wouldnt that be such a rude awakening for these delusional selfish people. look at john travolta, dude has 2 jets parked in his driveway, multiple homes, millions of dollars, now this dude is going to tell me whats wrong with the world, etc.. he doesnt have a fuc*** clue what the real world is!!

i was just talking about this tonight with some of my friends.. hollywood people have it all as far as money is concerned, they get anything they want, special treatment. but how many of them do you actually see happy? they are all anorexic, drug addicts, psychotic, depressed, molestors,, haha.. but you get the point, its like a curse almost...

just my 2 cents,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner