over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toxicity of liquid orals vs. tabs/pills

boggs67ss

Registered
Is the toxicity the same, to me liquid orals don't seem to effect the liver the same way as tabs, since its liquid and all.

The damage comes from the drug having to pass throught he liver , the pills are digested to a "liquid" state before they get their so its the actual chemical in the drug causeing the damage no matter what for it takes to ingest it.

liquid winstrol will cause stress to the liver just as much as the tabs and so on

The damage comes from the drug having to pass throught he liver , the pills are digested to a "liquid" state before they get their so its the actual chemical in the drug causeing the damage no matter what for it takes to ingest it.

liquid winstrol will cause stress to the liver just as much as the tabs and so on

I figured since the structure is still the same, just seems less harsh since liquid gets disolved under your tongue, where as a tab is physically broken down inside.

doesn't matter where it gets broken down , it is transported to the liver in the blood after its completely dissolved

so a liquid might get into the blood stream faster than a tab and possibly cause less troubles with stomach pain and such but the damage to the liver will be the same providing that the dose is the same

either way , don't abuse it with crazy doses , take the proper liver supps and if possible try to avoid orals

doesn't matter where it gets broken down , it is transported to the liver in the blood after its completely dissolved

so a liquid might get into the blood stream faster than a tab and possibly cause less troubles with stomach pain and such but the damage to the liver will be the same providing that the dose is the same

either way , don't abuse it with crazy doses , take the proper liver supps and if possible try to avoid orals

actually this is not entirely correct. Administering a chemical different routes can reduce the hepatoxicity by allowing some of the chemical to bypass first-pass through the liver. Taking a chemical orally will allow almost none of the chemical to bypass, but sublingual, rectal, SC, IM, IV will all allow a substantial portion of the chemical to bypass first-pass and go 'do its work' at the receptor before getting into the liver (second-pass). It matters how many times the chemical passes through the liver before it is excreted, in regards to how much the chemical will elevate liver enzymes.

actually this is not entirely correct. Administering a chemical different routes can reduce the hepatoxicity by allowing some of the chemical to bypass first-pass through the liver. Taking a chemical orally will allow almost none of the chemical to bypass, but sublingual, rectal, SC, IM, IV will all allow a substantial portion of the chemical to bypass first-pass and go 'do its work' at the receptor before getting into the liver (second-pass). It matters how many times the chemical passes through the liver before it is excreted, in regards to how much the chemical will elevate liver enzymes.

yep but it has to be desgined chemicaly to be taken subligualy , generaly most the liquid orals are just powders suspended in a liquid not realy desgined to the sublingual uptake.
like the way some guys used to make tren from the pellets you could make it injectable or mix with DMSO and make it transdermal eitherway the toxicity of the actual drug is the same as long as its getting to the blood stream , hell you could shove it up your butt and it would get the blood stream faster than swallowing it

So if I take my liquid var (suspended in PEG 400), it doesn't matter if I take it sublingual or just swallow it?

yep but it has to be desgined chemicaly to be taken subligualy , generaly most the liquid orals are just powders suspended in a liquid not realy desgined to the sublingual uptake.
like the way some guys used to make tren from the pellets you could make it injectable or mix with DMSO and make it transdermal eitherway the toxicity of the actual drug is the same as long as its getting to the blood stream , hell you could shove it up your butt and it would get the blood stream faster than swallowing it

yeah I agree with some of what you said. If you shove it up your ass it will get into the bloodstream very fast and will skip some of first-pass and will thus lower the damage to the liver. Of course, who wants to shove that hormone powder crap up their ass!?!? :eek::D

I was thinking more along the lines of an IM oil depot. This would release the drug into the bloodstream efficiently and lower the amount of drug that passes through first-pass.

So if I take my liquid var (suspended in PEG 400), it doesn't matter if I take it sublingual or just swallow it?

I could be wrong but I dont think it is getting absorbed sublingual. It is desinged to be taken orally not sublingual or buccal. It might be absorbed a little bit but the majority gets absorbed in the small intestine. This is not true if your var is designed for sublingual or buccal.

yeah I agree with some of what you said. If you shove it up your ass it will get into the bloodstream very fast and will skip some of first-pass and will thus lower the damage to the liver. Of course, who wants to shove that hormone powder crap up their ass!?!? :eek::D

I was thinking more along the lines of an IM oil depot. This would release the drug into the bloodstream efficiently and lower the amount of drug that passes through first-pass.

Try a shot of Vodka rectally! It will get you hammered!

PsyT is predominately correct. Buccal and sublingual uptake will decrease first pass, and also it CAN mean that drug hits liver in smaller amounts over a longer period of time. Less acute challenge. Lymphatic and other transport will also decrease liver "hit" (as well as generally mean higher bioavailability).

oral steroids have a decent variance in bioavailability. taking naringenin (or whole grapefruit/grapefruit juice-- at some time during day or even previous day-- will decrease first pass as well as general metabolism.. for non methyls too... cyp3a4 inhibitor... its not particularly clear if this makes it more liver toxic because such phytos are also somewhat hepatoprotective)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws