advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training at the house for the next six weeks.

Yeah, she was really proud of catching me cooking!

My favorite pic is when you were burning the food in the kitchen.. the house was going up in smokes... that was great man

on the serious side.. solid condition always from you bro... Always pushing hard and keeping lean .. your a huge fucker too! buselmo is growing like a weed too
Jcagle.. another good solid off season of improvements ... awesome man!

Rather...burning what ever I was attempting to make on that occasion. One of these days I'll soon we'll get out there and see you guys again.

Life is good, man. I am shortening up the meal times. Started that already.

We did cardio this morning and after shooting some guns we all took naps and trained chest. It was a good one. The WHALE even had a good lift. ;)

No make up....just busting ass!

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 021.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 021.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 420
We started with Barbell Incline Presses...

Second on the list for Chest was Dumbell Presses, pictured here. The Whale is surfacing for another dive.:D

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 017.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 017.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 397
I can see why she didn't want pics taken.

On top of being fat- she just doesn't lift hard.

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 035.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 035.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 399
Ain't nothing but a peanut. lol.

That shit cracks me up.:)

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 019.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 019.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 394
I hollered out, "Side Chest!"

Lol. Anyway the workout went: Barbell Incline Presses, Flat Dumbell Presses, and cable flys.

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 024.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 024.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 385
How cold is the water where you tube? You would have to be part whale to deal with that. We have a deep lake fed river that we tube on, because the water is released from a depth of 100+ feet, it stays 50 degrees all summer. And this is Atlanta. Its unbelievable. Until you step in.

Being a true tough guy i wear a wet suit, neoprene gloves and booties when we take the kids.

Nice gun range, how far out does it go? I will bring my M1A. I cant hit nuttin tho.

RonJon, I'll tell you its nice to have stuff at your house.

Looking super vascular man!..and that home gym is AWESOME!!!

The only annoying folks in the gym are ones I want to be here!

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 030.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 030.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 409
As long I can wear a sweat shirt!

I wish I were your neighbor and could workout at your gym. Then we could go tubing down the river and get our tan on!

I don't want people comparing us and me looking sad!

From the pictures you've posted you enjoy hanging out in the nice weather..so you'd love it here..IN THE SUMMER!

The river is going down, soon we'll be down there at the bridge jumping in. There is one hell of a swimming hole down there.

Australia is awesome I am sure. Big A sent me some info on it. Looks terrific. Sort of an expensive place to live though, right?

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 041.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 041.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 385
Hope you are doing good, Ty.

Sheesh...Modest M eh?! Tell her she has no right to not grace us with her perfect physique.:) You both are looking incredible!!

We are having fun training. :)

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 056.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 056.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 377
Its not too bad in the summer, Triathalon.

How cold is the water where you tube? You would have to be part whale to deal with that. We have a deep lake fed river that we tube on, because the water is released from a depth of 100+ feet, it stays 50 degrees all summer. And this is Atlanta. Its unbelievable. Until you step in.

Being a true tough guy i wear a wet suit, neoprene gloves and booties when we take the kids.

Nice gun range, how far out does it go? I will bring my M1A. I cant hit nuttin tho.

That cracks me up that you go out in the wet suit! Heck, I might though...freezing ass is no fun.

The range goes out to 500 yards [I think.]

We finished off with these as sort of a finishing thing to get some blood in there. :headbang:

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 059.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 059.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 382
Man JT nice gym, It kind of eliminates excuses not to lift huh? You guys look great...GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS M...

Great pics JT!
People are always asking about training methods, split, diet, cardio timing… Let's get down to the serious shit. What music are you pipping in at that gym? AC/DC? Whitney Houston?

JT, cool pics mate! I love that kitchen in the background next to the gym! Wish I had a house likes yours! Are you preparing for upcoming competition JT? Australia is an awesome place to travel! Sydney is expensive to lived as I lived there. When you coming down under mate?

Last edited:
Great Pics as always.. Both of you are looking Great... I get envious of you evertime i see your home pics bro..

JR

Great pics JT!
People are always asking about training methods, split, diet, cardio timing… Let's get down to the serious shit. What music are you pipping in at that gym? AC/DC? Whitney Houston?

Whatever M wants to hear. Geez Brick, didnt you say you were married?

If Meredith is a whale then whales are way better looking than I thought!!

We won't be in Las Vegas this year.

Man JT nice gym, It kind of eliminates excuses not to lift huh? You guys look great...GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS M...

She is not qualified for the Olympia....yet! lol. That's her goal I am sure.

She IS training for the Arizona Pro Show that is in about 6 weeks.

I am trying to lose weight so I can live a long healthy life. :) I walked on the treadmill first thing this morning on an empty stomach for 56 minutes. 3.0 speed and 8 incline. Just a good fast walk.

Attachments

• LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 005.JPG
    LIFTING 7.12 MER DAV ROB 005.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 311
Yes!

Great pics JT!
People are always asking about training methods, split, diet, cardio timing… Let's get down to the serious shit. What music are you pipping in at that gym? AC/DC? Whitney Houston?[/QUOTEy

When we lift it IS AC/DC! That is Meredith's favorite. We also listen to Disturbed, Metallica, Godsmack, Shinedown, lots of hard stuff.

I am not gonna lie though- The rest of the time it's pretty much country. Lots of Allan Jackson, Dwight Yoakum, Johnny Cash, and Gospel. There is always music on here.

We don't have t.v. hooked up, we rent television series and movies- That way when we actually sit down to watch something....it is planned and fun. Otherwise with the t.v. always being an option....we end up sitting there just letting it melt your brain. I don't like that much.

I'd rather go out shooting or something active.

Attachments

• SHOOTING RANGE 036.JPG
    SHOOTING RANGE 036.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 322
BigChef, I am hoping we will get to Australia.

JT, cool pics mate! I love that kitchen in the background next to the gym! Wish I had a house likes yours! Are you preparing for upcoming competition JT? Australia is an awesome place to travel! Sydney is expensive to lived as I lived there. When you coming down under mate?

Isn't there an Australian Pro Show? We'll see how she does and I would really love to meet a few of you Aussies.

Having the kitchen here on hand is AWESOME! You can eat on a schedule and she always has something on the stove or in the fridge. If I was interested in getting huge [like when I was younger and unconcerned with heart disease, etc. ] I could do it easily right now. Instead I do cardio every morning and try NOT to get too heavy. I want muscle on my body...but the emphasis for years now has been more toward staying leaner and lighter.

Attachments

• SHOOTING RANGE 030.JPG
    SHOOTING RANGE 030.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 304
AZ in the summer!

You won't need a sweat shirt. If you like the outdoors there is some amazing hiking at right in the middle of town. You'll have to start at 1st light.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner