advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Training at the house for the next six weeks.

Great thread JT

Your threads are epic JT- I'm glad your back to posting with all the great pics. You and Lynx are an amazing couple. Lynx is looking on-track for the AZ in 6 weeks- she is getting great musculature while being very feminine. And you, well you are just a big, thick barrel-chested beast (NO HOMO- LOL!)

It will be interesting to see how that diet does you in 6 weeks- I can't see you being below 250 without a crack addiction...

Thanks for sharing,

Eric

yeah she probably does... she disgusts me with her extremely high 6% bodyfat levels and her enormous 22 inch waist! doesn't she have self control?

LOL... women...

tell meredith that most women would chop off their left titty to look half as good as she does now!

LMAO!! You always crack me up Buselmo!! :D

Just for the record I was all gross and bloated that day! :star-;ars :naughty:

if she had 3 arms and 2 livers, and you had 6 legs and 12 penises like those hentai anime monsters! LOL!... j/k bro :D

He has!!! Why do you think they call him "THE RIVER SAVAGE"?!?! :eek:

:D

JT, my friend, you're a monster... and I'm not talking muscle wise only... :D;):p

Love the training in the house pics! Me and my wife were at the gym the other day and of course it was packed...well me and her train together majority of the time and it was just frustrating how people can be with equipment, their attitudes, almost annoying as hell. So, your thread popped into my head and I told my wife we need some in home training equipment like JT and Meredith get to train with sometimes.

I do not mind the gym, but it has its moments...I know I could get just as good workout in my basement!

And you are looking buff as hell JT! And Meredith you always look full of beautiful muscle.

RESPECT to JT and Lynx!

JT, you make that gun look small :D

South Mtn..jpg
JT this is a pic from yesterday of a quick hike I do at South Mtn park. Looking straight out is Camelback Mtn. It really is alot closer than the pic looks. The trail I'm on is right behind the Arizona Grand Resort I sent you a link of.

Heck, I complement tons of dudes on here!

Your threads are epic JT- I'm glad your back to posting with all the great pics. You and Lynx are an amazing couple. Lynx is looking on-track for the AZ in 6 weeks- she is getting great musculature while being very feminine. And you, well you are just a big, thick barrel-chested beast (NO HOMO- LOL!)

It will be interesting to see how that diet does you in 6 weeks- I can't see you being below 250 without a crack addiction...

Thanks for sharing,

Eric

But that is cause I AM A HOMO! lol. Thanks brother. I like Meredith a llittle and this is why. It's a constant feeding frenzy here!

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 007.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 007.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Lol. I am sort of monstrous.

He has!!! Why do you think they call him "THE RIVER SAVAGE"?!?! :eek:

:D

JT, my friend, you're a monster... and I'm not talking muscle wise only... :D;):p

In a psychological way. ;) I wish you were here to train with us my Parisian friend. I think you would laugh at me. I lift in pants frequently, so yes, I look extremely cool while training. :eek:

We had quite a crew of people here lifing the other night. Myself, Meredith, Matt, Rob, and my two nephews. [Alex and Jonah] They will be in the next group of pics I post on this thread.

This is Matt, Meredith and myself out by one of his muscle cars. I am 11 years older than Matt and 12 years older than Meredith. I think I am by far the sexiest one of us. :eek::D

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 163.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 163.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 198
You piss me off, Lenny!

Love the training in the house pics! Me and my wife were at the gym the other day and of course it was packed...well me and her train together majority of the time and it was just frustrating how people can be with equipment, their attitudes, almost annoying as hell. So, your thread popped into my head and I told my wife we need some in home training equipment like JT and Meredith get to train with sometimes.

I do not mind the gym, but it has its moments...I know I could get just as good workout in my basement!

And you are looking buff as hell JT! And Meredith you always look full of beautiful muscle.

RESPECT to JT and Lynx!

Your combination of size and leaness is really great. You have made tremendous improvements. It pisses me off because I look like a fat ass compared to you.

I am getting leaner right now. So soon I will be able to look at pictures of you and not be annoyed! Just kidding, man.

I LOVE having my own equipment. Whenever I miss the Golds Gym or whatever I go lift there. Then I am relieved to be doing my own thin here at the house...setting up my stations...giant sets..whatever I want to do.

Check out the grub, Lenny. I am motivated!

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 003.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 003.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 194
I like to pose with small children, small women..

JT, you make that gun look small :D

...and toy guns! :) If I can get my fat ass lean before summer is over, I'll be pleased, Amazon. We finally have been floating the river!!!! It's fun as hell.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 086.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 086.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 198
The desert has its own special beauty.

View attachment 46425
JT this is a pic from yesterday of a quick hike I do at South Mtn park. Looking straight out is Camelback Mtn. It really is alot closer than the pic looks. The trail I'm on is right behind the Arizona Grand Resort I sent you a link of.

I have relatives in Pheonix that I haven't seen since I was 18 years old. Some of my friends took a road trip down there and I thought the desert was cool as hell. Can you just go off anywhere and look around? Montana is getting bought up by rich out of staters. They fence off and acre, put a friggin' llama on it and call it a "RANCH". Pisses off everyone from this state.

I would like to go hiking out there. Thanks for showing me the link!

Here is my fat ass out in the river [still pretty high] I won't post any of my personal floatation device that is currently covering my body!

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 008.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 008.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 187
Montana walrus alert!

Damn it.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 010.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 010.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 178
Back to the workouts!

Home gym- Rob on shrugs. 1995 Overall Emerald Cup Champion. He is an elementary principal now.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 061.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 061.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 168
LIFTING!

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 048.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 048.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 165
SUMMER LIFTING.

AT THE HOUSE.

TRAINING ARMS AND SHOULDERS.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 032.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 032.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 159
MORE.

LIFTING.:)

PIPES AT 129LBS. :cool:

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 076.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 076.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 157
LIFTING!

MATT :)

Matt is 6'3 and 245 lbs in these pics. You can't tell be he is really lean and vascular. We went our by the river the next day and his legs are swarmed with veins.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 137.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 137.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I've said it before JT you have a great thing going up there man, looks pretty damn cool

Your situation in Las Vegas rocks, my friend!

I've said it before JT you have a great thing going up there man, looks pretty damn cool

I am so thankful you made sure I got to lift and drove our asses around at those USA contests. Otherwise I would have been miserable.

Attachments

• July summer workout matt meredith 090.JPG
    July summer workout matt meredith 090.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 131
Ok JT well i guess this proves your hair is real! your in the water and it looks like its not gonna fall off so.....i guess its not a wig! Damn you and that hair! DO you have some kinda special peptide or program to make your hair like that? Everything i do seems to just grow it on my back! :(

L

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner