over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transdermal FINA! How to make it!?

BigNShredded

Banned
OK guys, so I have decided to make a transdermal Trenbolone product from Finaplix pellets. I have spoken to a few top level bodybuilders who use it and I have seen some data comparing the effects of the injections vs transdermal. I've decided to give it a try.

Please, do not tell me to inject it, I only need to HOW TO MAKE IT. I am not seeking feedback about gains, I just need to know if DMSO is superior than hand sanitizer or PLO gel. I have seen the "Basskiller method" and it is too much work and pretty outdated. Does anyone have any information on how to make an EASY transdermal from Fina pellets? Thanks guys!

Ross, are you gonna use it for your contest prep?

Changed your mind on 19nor's eh? :cool:

Changed your mind on 19nor's eh? :cool:

No, which is why I am using a transdermal, which will minimize much of the side-effects, without reducing gains too much--so long as I dose it properly. ;)

Do you think the methods of making a transdermal have changed since the writeup you have was wrote. You keep telling everyone how intelligent you are but making a transdermal is escaping you. Keep it simple man. If i remember right the basskiller method you grind it up turn it into a liquid then filter out all the binders and then mix it in to your dmso. I have also heard of people just grinding it up and mixing it into the dmso without doing anything else. The binders shouldn't be a concern since you are only applying it to the outside of your skin. Im guessing you can figure out how many mg/ml the solution will come out to be. Don't over think this man.

Do you think the methods of making a transdermal have changed since the writeup you have was wrote. You keep telling everyone how intelligent you are but making a transdermal is escaping you. Keep it simple man. If i remember right the basskiller method you grind it up turn it into a liquid then filter out all the binders and then mix it in to your dmso. I have also heard of people just grinding it up and mixing it into the dmso without doing anything else. The binders shouldn't be a concern since you are only applying it to the outside of your skin. Im guessing you can figure out how many mg/ml the solution will come out to be. Don't over think this man.

:yeahthat:

yeah I thought the binders were the issuse with dmso, if not it would take all the guess work out of it, hope someone could clear this up sorry I couldnt help

Actually YES, there are far better carriers available now than there were 10 years ago dude.

I obviously know a thing or two about making a transdermal, but I have ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH TRENBOLONE OR FINAPLIX cartidges for that matter. I am looking for the greatest bioavailability possible. Lots of guys use DMSO without even removing the fillers, some guys just dump it in to hand sanitizer. Just seeking other options..

Last edited:
some is home brew discussions now alright on here? i see these get nuked everytime they are started within a few posts. or do transdermal or BNS give it more leeway?

No, which is why I am using a transdermal, which will minimize much of the side-effects, without reducing gains too much--so long as I dose it properly. ;)

Why do you believe the sides would be any less/different mg for mg if used transdermal vs injected?

Actually YES, there are far better carriers available now than there were 10 years ago dude.

I obviously know a thing or two about making a transdermal, but I have ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH TRENBOLONE OR FINAPLIX cartidges for that matter. I am looking for the greatest bioavailability possible. Lots of guys use DMSO without even removing the fillers, some guys just dump it in to hand sanitizer. Just seeking other options..

I get what your saying but in the end you are really over thinking it man. Your right carriers might have come a long way but in the end your talkign about a few percentage points and if yoru that worried i think transdermal is the last route you should take. Just make it up and use it bro. You will get the results you desire with a little trial and error of how much to take.

Why do you believe the sides would be any less/different mg for mg if used transdermal vs injected?

The same reason that transdermal TESTOSTERONE does:

Pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safe... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

I have TONS of experience with transdermal testosterone, it is one of my STAPLES while bulking or cutting. I have many different protocols for transdermals, depending on goals and SPORT.

If you google, you can find all of the complete data for that above study, you'd be shocked to see how you can control side-effects more effectively with transdermals, while still achieving equal plasma blood levels, with appropriate dosing. The same is the case for TRENBOLONE.

I get what your saying but in the end you are really over thinking it man. Your right carriers might have come a long way but in the end your talkign about a few percentage points and if yoru that worried i think transdermal is the last route you should take. Just make it up and use it bro. You will get the results you desire with a little trial and error of how much to take.

I am not injecting Trenbolone, as I stated earlier. I believe there are certain advantages to using Trenbolone transdermally, I am seeking the optimal delivery method. Thank you for the input my friend.

The same reason that transdermal TESTOSTERONE does:

Pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safe... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

I have TONS of experience with transdermal testosterone, it is one of my STAPLES while bulking or cutting. I have many different protocols for transdermals, depending on goals and SPORT.

If you google, you can find all of the complete data for that above study, you'd be shocked to see how you can control side-effects more effectively with transdermals, while still achieving equal plasma blood levels, with appropriate dosing. The same is the case for TRENBOLONE.

Ross,

The study is a comparison of bi-weekly injections compared to daily transdermal applications.

Sides were reduced due to stable blood levels, not TD vs IM...

This is a common experience with tren (or test, npp, etc...) - stable levels = less sides.

Truthfully, if you want to try tren, get tren a, and do 30mg ed to asses sides. If you like what you see/feel, then bump it up from there.

Many brothers here on ProMuscle have had great results with no/few sides by running low test and moderate/high tren.

Ross,

The study is a comparison of bi-weekly injections compared to daily transdermal applications.

Sides were reduced due to stable blood levels, not TD vs IM...

This is a common experience with tren (or test, npp, etc...) - stable levels = less sides.

Truthfully, if you want to try tren, get tren a, and do 30mg ed to asses sides. If you like what you see/feel, then bump it up from there.

Many brothers here on ProMuscle have had great results with no/few sides by running low test and moderate/high tren.

Even in the study above, transdermal caused FAR LESS SUPPRESSION OF THE HPTA. This is my primary concern with Trenbolone, and I believe that using transdermal can mitigate it.

Last edited:
I am not injecting Trenbolone, as I stated earlier. I believe there are certain advantages to using Trenbolone transdermally, I am seeking the optimal delivery method. Thank you for the input my friend.

Ground into a fine powder and DMSO will work fine and it's simple.

Finaplex can also be eaten, although bioavailability is only 20-30% IIRC. I've even heard of people crushing and snorting, although I would neither try nor recommend that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131