over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transformation Photos

Looking great, you're definitely on the right path. Make sure to keep fitness and healthy eating habits as part of your lifestyle, especially after you graduate high school.

(caring big brother voice) In case it's in the back of your mind…stay away from gear until you are older…your long term health and future-self will thank you for it.

Your dedication speaks volumes about you! Remember, one of the main components to achieving your goals is consistency...things might go slow at times but just stay on the path!

Keep going and dont let up! You're doing fantastic. Once you get to where you want to be, look into gyno surgery.

Keep going and dont let up! You're doing fantastic. Once you get to where you want to be, look into gyno surgery.

Already got my hormone panel done, and getting referred to my plastic surgeon of choice, insurance is going to cover it.

Here is my current meal plan, and bodystats over the past 11 months for anyone interested. Thanks all for the words of support.
Meal 1: 50g protein shake 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 8-9oz chicken
Meal 3: 8-9oz chicken, fish, steak 4oz potato or 1/2 cup rice, veggies
Meal 4: same as meal 3
Meal 5: same as meal 3&4
Meal 6: 50g protein shake 1teaspoon peanut butter

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
Looking good man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

220lbs progress is slowing down, and it fees like i'm losing fat everywhere but my stomach and chest. I'm hitting new pr's every workout. **broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Great work man! I'm the same way as you, the absolute last place I lose fat is my chest. I carry the majority of my fat in my chest and abdominal area. Keep at it, stay focused and take one day at a time. It's a marathon not a sprint, so be patient and the results will come with what BIO said.......consistency

220lbs progress is slowing down, and it fees like i'm losing fat everywhere but my stomach and chest. I'm hitting new pr's every workout.

What you achieved on your own already is simply FANTASTIC... hats off to you for such dedication at only 17, your drive really deserves respect... BRAVO!!! :)

Keep at it, cause if you don't fail, by the time you reach 20 you'll simply look phenomenal. And with the help of some qualified trainer like Shelby or John Meadows you could even avoid many mistakes most of us made at your age (for those who began early)... think about it, that might be the smartest decision you could make at this point of your transformation... ;)

In all cases, best of luck, buddy! :headbang:

Well done! You are on the right path! :headbang:

nice work man. keep at it. one day you will be looking back on this thinking "man, i came a LONG way".

Got the bodyfat check, exactly the same as last month 15.5% 221lbs. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but its not surprising that I hit a plateau after so long. Going to make sure I get all my cardio in and drop the carbs. So we'll see how it goes. **broken link removed****broken link removed**

back in the day when i decided it was time to get lean i dropped 20lbs in 30 days simply by deleting all carbs from my diet.

I think your a little young just yet, but maybe once you hit 18, you could look into the possibility of a round of Raloxifine. it will knock out about 80% of your gyno, and give your chest a much leaner appearance.

But other than that looking great. Great progress. Keep it up.

I think your a little young just yet, but maybe once you hit 18, you could look into the possibility of a round of Raloxifine. it will knock out about 80% of your gyno, and give your chest a much leaner appearance.

But other than that looking great. Great progress. Keep it up.

I've thought about it, but I've gone to two different docs and they're saying the left side is normal and there is a bit of extra on the right. They're saying its just loose skin and fat that makes my chest appear that way. So hopefully when I get really lean it will look somewhat normal.

Last edited:
I've thought about it, but I've gone to two different docs and they're saying the left side is normal and there is a bit of extra on the right. They're saying its just loose skin and fat that makes my chest appear that way. So hopefully when I get really lean it will look somewhat normal.

Ya I can see it in the right for sure. Just keep an open mind if it doesn't go away as you lean out. The earlier you fight it, the better. Ralox knocked over 50% of mine out, all AAS induced, in about 8 weeks. Another round should finish it off.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear