Registered
Started at 6'1" 254lbs 36.26% bf 16yrs old

9 months later 6'1" 225lbs 16.53%bf 17yrs old

Last edited:

orozco

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Nice

very nice over all my man! keep working hard. Remember it is a matter of time, discipline and consistence...

I am happy for you brother!

flintAP

Registered
very nice
i see some stats but hard to make out what picture
could you post starting and last stats?
keep up the work mate

Skinny01

Registered
very nice

i see some stats but hard to make out what picture

could you post starting and last stats?

keep up the work mate

Yea sure man, posted on tapatalk so it may look different on web view.

Starting 36.23%bf (9 point caliper test) 244*lbs (no measurement done from 254-244) 16 years old 6'1"

Ending 16.53% bodyfat 225lbs 9 months later 17 years old 6'1"

Last edited:

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Way to go man! Keep grinding away it is so worth it!

wizim

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
nice progress. drastic changes. keep at it. this is a marathon not a sprint.

Skinny01

Registered
Thank you all for the words of encouragement, been needing a push lately to finish off the last 6-8% bodyfat.

I'm also planning on competing next year.

Last edited:

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Good work!

You have made substantial progress! I bet your friends and family are pretty proud of you.

You have a little gyno going on there, which I assume was naturally occuring. Many of my friends have had that removed, so no big deal. It can be a bummer once you decide to compete though.

I am not trying to be an asshole. I had a lump form under my left nipple when I was 16. It must have been when I had a naturally occurring surge of testosterone. Both were sore at the time. I grew up on a ranch and those western shirts were murder on the nips. Thankfully it went away.

Skinny01

Registered
You have made substantial progress! I bet your friends and family are pretty proud of you.

You have a little gyno going on there, which I assume was naturally occuring. Many of my friends have had that removed, so no big deal. It can be a bummer once you decide to compete though.

I am not trying to be an asshole. I had a lump form under my left nipple when I was 16. It must have been when I had a naturally occurring surge of testosterone. Both were sore at the time. I grew up on a ranch and those western shirts were murder on the nips. Thankfully it went away.

I've been curious about this before, and there is no soreness or tenderness. They feel as though they just have fat under them, no lumps just feels like a bunch of beeds of fat. Next time I go to the derm i'll ask about it, but I was hoping it would just get better over time(and it has).

Last edited:

wizim

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
but I was hoping it would just get better over time(and it has).
it will. maybe not 100% but as you continue to drop fat and build muscle it will improve.

prostock

Registered
I agree

it will. maybe not 100% but as you continue to drop fat and build muscle it will improve.
You did one hell of a job son.. by the time you are 25 you ll b a veryvery fit person that folks will look up too.. pro

SkinNbones

Newbies
Congrats on your transformation. You must feel like a new person now. Its wonderful to see a young buck like yourself take his health into his own hands and make the changes that will last a lifetime. You no doubt have a new found confidence, no longer being the chubby guy but now an in shape beast. You should be damn proud of yourself my friend. Not sure what inspired you to make the changes you made but you are now an inspiration for others. Great job!

Skinny01

Registered
Thank you all very much, getting a body fat check tomorrow so I'll be sure to check in. Hoping to be at 15%. I've fallen in love with this sport, I believe I have the genetics to do really well in it too! Hoping to have a classic physique look later on.

Last edited:

Skinny01

Registered
Congrats on your transformation. You must feel like a new person now. Its wonderful to see a young buck like yourself take his health into his own hands and make the changes that will last a lifetime. You no doubt have a new found confidence, no longer being the chubby guy but now an in shape beast. You should be damn proud of yourself my friend. Not sure what inspired you to make the changes you made but you are now an inspiration for others. Great job!

This was actually my second transformation sadly... I was 12y/o 5'6 @ 236lbs... I cut all the way to 15y/o 6'0 188lbs at 16% bf, but then after life kicked my ass a little I fell all the way back to 254lbs, at this point I decided that I felt and looked like shit and needed to change for my own well being. Having already lost all the weight before and having the help of a good coach, I knew what I needed to do to get the job done, so I started and never looked back. The difference in confidence is absolutely unreal. Went from Fat Fuck to "Oh Fuck".

biglizard225

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Keep at it man. Very substantial progress.

I've seen a lot of transformations and I know your not 100% but you've inspired me. I look for things to inspire and I take note of the grinders and the guys who work hard. Very nice job!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zkwill1076