over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Travel destinations to avoid

Not going to lie. The worst places I have been on vacation are West Virginia by far. And a close second was Daytona beach Florida.
daytona is a ghetto shithole... i was there about a year ago. cant believe how bad it is... disgusting there.

I agree on SF and NYC. I used to love both cities. Now, why even bother. Too bad, because spending a long weekend in either city was truly wonderful not too long ago.

My daughter moved to Chicago 2 years ago, and I wasn't too happy. But now that I've been there several times, most of that city is very nice (people are nice too), and seems like the lion share of the junk is on the south side. I hope they can keep it there. Otherwise, it'll go down the crapper just like SF and NYC.

My wife visited LA with a friend, and was unimpressed. Very dirty. So sad to see CA slide into a dystopian hell-hole. Great weather, great coastline, great wine country, etc. But there are plenty of wonderful places to visit in the US and elsewhere without all the crap.

I hate Las Vegas. It's tied with Afghanistan for my least favorite place.
I live in Las Vegas, and it’s nothing like it was even a couple years ago. It’s getting out of control here. People are moving here daily and the city is struggling to cope with it. Traffic is insane, crime is increasing EVERYWHERE, everything is crowded, everything costs more. You used to be able to drive anywhere in town in 20 minutes and now driving to another side of the city takes forever. We’re basically LA now and it sucks.
And the strip? I don’t know how tourists can afford it.

I’d put Omaha on top of most dangerous places list. Pollen count is going to be heavy this spring. 🤧 Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
Panama City and the Darian Gap (which I have traveled through on foot and by canoe) which was and still is considered one of the most dangerous places on the planet Earth. And then there is Turbo, Columbia. Like the Wild Wild West. Literally. Never seen so many people carrying pistols in plain sight. Could not get out of there fast enough . . . but that is another story for another time.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. To the one that sail all of Africa, I have lived and worked in East Africa and been in some rough and tumble places and never felt in danger. And the people there by and large are have literally nothing were some of the kindest and giving I have met. They got your your back.

I wouldn’t say it’s a bad place but when we went to Colorado last year, I was surprisingly shocked to see what downtown Denver was like. Anyone who has been there knows exactly what I mean

We generally avoid the places where people are. When going to "destinations" such as state parks and the like, we go when other don't. I don't dislike humans as a rule or anything, I just prefer to avoid the places where they gather en masse. If I never step foot in a town over 50,000 I would be perfectly happy.

Basically if I can't park for free and be armed I'M OUT!

My most disappointing destination was San Francisco, by far. It's probably the most beautiful city to drive into. High hopes driving in after a trek from Portland down the highway.
The trash and homeless were incredible. Literally stepping over homeless with better shoes than me coming out of our hotel(which was $700/nt luxury I found in a top 10 romantic list)
Nearly every restaurant, bar, shop we went to, we'd ask about the neighborhood or where to head to next and most didn't know the neighborhood(as far as what places are like) because no one can afford to live there and they're all from Oakland, working in San Fran.
Everything seemed so disassociated and cold.
Agreed SF sucks has for years, San Diego really is a let down now too imo. I’m not a big city guy to begin with but for me Chicago was just awful.

Yeah, you get what you vote for
You sure do even Austin Texas has turned shitty bc of blue voters whereas the rest of Texas is always great to visit.

I live in Las Vegas, and it’s nothing like it was even a couple years ago. It’s getting out of control here. People are moving here daily and the city is struggling to cope with it. Traffic is insane, crime is increasing EVERYWHERE, everything is crowded, everything costs more. You used to be able to drive anywhere in town in 20 minutes and now driving to another side of the city takes forever. We’re basically LA now and it sucks.
And the strip? I don’t know how tourists can afford it.

Actually just got a job offer in Vegas. I've always loved it out there, looking at the Summerlin area. Hoping it hasn't been affected to the extent you are saying. If so thats a huge no go.

Actually just got a job offer in Vegas. I've always loved it out there, looking at the Summerlin area. Hoping it hasn't been affected to the extent you are saying. If so thats a huge no go.
Summerlin is where I was thinking too. My boy lives there and loves it.

The worst place I have ever been to is probably Belfast in Northern Ireland.

The worst place I have ever been to is probably Belfast in Northern Ireland.

Curious as to why?

I have never been there, but just curious what made it so shitty and did you go for pleasure or biz?

Curious as to why?

I have never been there, but just curious what made it so shitty and did you go for pleasure or biz?

I went with my mates for a short trip to see the city and go out every night. It was just a bad/tense atmosphere and everywhere shut early. All of us were asked if we were catholic or protestant at some point in the trip as well which is never good but there is a big divide between the two for many in the city.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131