over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren A 1st time

That's right I was already tapped into the 2nd bottle. I've had this Tren in my stock pile for about 3 years from a domestic source I've been using for over 10 years.. Used Tren para/hex, E plenty of x's thru-out the years. Sure there were sides and were tolerable. I read your question, but has nothing to do with the sides intensifying the longer your on it. Don't know if you ever done Ace, but I'm sure you've read posts how the sides were too much and had to get off and posts because of the side will never use the stuff again..

That's right I was already tapped into the 2nd bottle. I've had this Tren in my stock pile for about 3 years from a domestic source I've been using for over 10 years.. Used Tren para/hex, E plenty of x's thru-out the years. Sure there were sides and were tolerable. I read your question, but has nothing to do with the sides intensifying the longer your on it. Don't know if you ever done Ace, but I'm sure you've read posts how the sides were too much and had to get off and posts because of the side will never use the stuff again..

I just find it odd that the sides you have are much worse from taking tren acetate than they were with tren enanthate. For many of us on here,the longer enanthate ester lead to much worse sides.

I just find it odd that the sides you have are much worse from taking tren acetate than they were with tren enanthate. For many of us on here,the longer enanthate ester lead to much worse sides.

Idk? Maybe because I'm older now 48 my body is more sensitive? When I went to bed Sun @ least changed my shirt 4x's and had like no sleep.The anxiety was so intense I made an appointment to see the Dr. Monday afternoon. Vitals were normal. I didn't mention I was doing tren Just the anxiety and lack of sleep. The Dr prescribed me Trazodone.

It's different for some people. I can run high dose tren E no problem. Sure as hell can tell it's good stuff from my garbage bloodwork but practically no physical sides.

It's different for some people. I can run high dose tren E no problem. Sure as hell can tell it's good stuff from my garbage bloodwork but practically no physical sides.

It is strange for sure. To me it makes sense how the long esters can cause problems because the levels build up some over the course of the week as you do injections. With short esters it is out of your system and doesn't build up. At least with short esters if you stop taking it you are going to feel ok within 3 days or so. Tren was great for me for gaining strength and lean mass, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone because I feel it is so hard on the body. The dangers just aren't worth it. I think it is one of the things that led to me developing cardiomyopathy.

Last edited:
To get the most stable blood plasma levels of Trenbolone, you should be injecting the Tren Enanthate ester every day in smaller doses.

Its no different to injecting long estered Testosterone for TRT.

If you get sides from ED Enanthate dosing, you will get sides from Tren full stop.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131