over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Tren

I'm still convinced hair is genetics.

My dad was thinning severely by the age I am now.

My mom had a head full of big, thick hair until she did chemo.

I've taken everything and in high doses and I've never lost hair on my head - I've actually gained some body hair.

You’re also able to fluctuate between 240 and 290 while always being single digit body fat you fucking freak 🤣

You want a better physique but won't show us what you have now so we can help you build a better one.

You have a knee injury that prevents you from properly training legs.

You worry about hair loss.

And you want to use tren at almost 40 years old.

This won't go like you're expecting.
I don’t want to post a pic. I don’t know why you won’t get over that. It’s an anonymous forum.

I’ve been wrapping them tight and good.

Hair loss - I’m trying to keep what I have and that’s all. No need for the personal attack here.

I'm still convinced hair is genetics.

My dad was thinning severely by the age I am now.

My mom had a head full of big, thick hair until she did chemo.

I've taken everything and in high doses and I've never lost hair on my head - I've actually gained some body hair.
Yes to the genetics.

Why worry about drowning if you are born to hang?

I don’t want to post a pic. I don’t know why you won’t get over that. It’s an anonymous forum.

I’ve been wrapping them tight and good.

Hair loss - I’m trying to keep what I have and that’s all. No need for the personal attack here.
Cover your face with an emoji or whatever. You’re ready to inject poison into your body but you’re afraid to show us your physique???

Like Dan said - have we even seen what you look like?

And yes we all want better physiques but at what cost? I do some crazy shit but the mental sides from Tren are 1000% not worth it - puts my business at risk. The sides are not exaggerated at all and if you’re worried about your hair say bye bye.

Lol is the legs thing true?
No you haven’t. So what? Many anonymous members here. Nothing to do with the thread tbh.

100mg Tren a week? Guys are micro dosing Tren with 0 to no sides.

Other guys doing 4-5 grams a week.

I’m near 40 with a full head and only slight balding/thinning at the crown which has sealed since using Minoxidil and Ketoconazale.

Anyway….

Cover your face with an emoji or whatever. You’re ready to inject poison into your body but you’re afraid to show us your physique???
I won't get over it because this is the best destination for hardcore bodybuilding on the Internet and you get credibility here by showing your physique. You don't have to be a huge freak, just show what you've got and that you're improving it. By not showing it you confirm what we already know - you're embarrassed by how you look.

I won't get over it because this is the best destination for hardcore bodybuilding on the Internet and you get credibility here by showing your physique. You don't have to be a huge freak, just show what you've got and that you're improving it. By not showing it you confirm what we already know - you're embarrassed by how you look.
But Tren is the answer he’s been searching for!

Nope not at all.
We all have our reasons for not posting pics. As do I. I’m not asking for credibility or anything besides what the thread was created for.
Just get over it.

Nope not at all.
We all have our reasons for not posting pics. As do I. I’m not asking for credibility or anything besides what the thread was created for.
Just get over it.
Good luck to you sir. You’re clearly here for confirmation bias and not actual advice/help from some really experienced people.

I’m out ✌🏻

I’m not afraid of anything.
I just choose not to.
Every thread I post, @danieltx comes in and somehow brings up the fact I won’t post a pic.
Pics aside. Unless you’re competing, don’t take tren, especially not at almost 40. That’s my opinion.

Questions you should ask yourself before taking tren:

1. What’s my blood work, CT calcium score and blood pressure look like.

2. Have I maxed out test, eq and other compounds and increased calories to match the anabolic load.

There’s this common misconception that tren is the holy grail, but it’s a short term solution (a very effective one) that can very quickly create a lot of long term problems. And end relationships quickly. LOL

If after all the above, you still want to do it then I would start at 100mg per week and slowly work up from there based on side effects.

And yes, I’ve used up to 600mg of tren weekly before- I’d personally take 1000mg of test over 100mg tren weekly for long term results any day of the week.

I think the OP thought this was going to be a teenage “hell yeah bro! Run a gram!” Thread.

Dude, we want to see your physique to deduce if tren is even warranted.

You’re free to do whatever you want. We don’t care.

But you came for advice. It’s hard to give advice with no context.

You can blur your face, any major tattoos, etc. just post a pic.

But you won’t, I bet, because you’ll get a cascade of “bro you need to diet/lift/eat, you don’t need tren” answers

No exaggeration Tren would make me a zombie introvert fuck head. I am not joking - there were days I was doing lines of blow just to get out of bed to make sales calls. I had zero motivation to do anything other than sleep all day and hopefully at some point get myself to the gym.
circa 2008 or so, i was having to give training presentations to a group in atlanta.
i'd do the presentations during the day, then head to the strip club(on x) with my then wife.
when i woke up the next day, i couldnt function without taking a small dose of x.
lasted for like a couple weeks.
i had to quit cold turkey, and deal with the withdrawls and x 'stupor'
sex drive was NIL and depression was a killer.. for about a few months.

and THIS is why i dont let substances get in the way of my quality of life. its not sustainable..
weed.. coke.. adderall.. meth.. whatever people are hooked on.. i'm more addicted to quality of life
then i am any substance.. which is why i only use gear and doses that promote productivity.. when
the productivity suffers, i go off. wash out, then re-evaluate.

circa 2008 or so, i was having to give training presentations to a group in atlanta.
i'd do the presentations during the day, then head to the strip club(on x) with my then wife.
when i woke up the next day, i couldnt function without taking a small dose of x.
lasted for like a couple weeks.
i had to quit cold turkey, and deal with the withdrawls and x 'stupor'
sex drive was NIL and depression was a killer.. for about a few months.

and THIS is why i dont let substances get in the way of my quality of life. its not sustainable..
weed.. coke.. adderall.. meth.. whatever people are hooked on.. i'm more addicted to quality of life
then i am any substance.. which is why i only use gear and doses that promote productivity.. when
the productivity suffers, i go off. wash out, then re-evaluate.
1000% agree

Were you fat as a kid too? That's how I was for the longest time
Nope, I’m 37 and have had visible abs as long as I can remember..don’t know why…I had to obviously get used to it in the military but never outside of that

Good luck to you sir. You’re clearly here for confirmation bias and not actual advice/help from some really experienced people.

I’m out ✌🏻
I got the advice I wanted.
Daniel is making it personal as he does in every thread I post. He’s even asked for me to post a pic of my hair in my hair thread. Desperation. No need for personal attacks bro.

So all of a sudden a member needs to post a pic on an anonymous forum to get advice????

I’m going to stop responding in MY own thread since @alfresco asked me to.

I got the advice I wanted.
Daniel is making it personal as he does in every thread I post. He’s even asked for me to post a pic of my hair in my hair thread. Desperation. No need for personal attacks bro.

So all of a sudden a member needs to post a pic on an anonymous forum to get advice????

I’m going to stop responding in MY own thread since @alfresco asked me to.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

I never asked you stop responding. Do not put words in my mouth.

"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

I never asked you stop responding. Do not put words in my mouth.
Ok lol my bad. I re read messages. You said quit digging, please chill, and disregard what remains. Same difference.

And not to make it personal, which I never did….

There is a lot more to this forum than hardcore bodybuilding.
I don´t need to see a pic of a guy´s head / hair to answer a question regarding Dutasteride use for balding, I´ll just relay my personal experience with it. I´ve never seen your physique and a photo of it would not change my opinion of you, you get credibility here by the quality of your posting, which in your case is rather good, but your post above shows some kind of personal animosity and your insistance on photographs here is unnecessary, If a guy wants to preserve his anonimity or just simply doesn´t want to post pics, you have to respect that.

Tren, like almost everything we put into our bodies can be dose-dependant on sides.

@Brock456 start low and see how you respond. If at low doses you still have sides, then just quit taking it. Hair is going to be genetic, and certain AAS will exacerbate the situation if you are prone to MPB.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws