over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Tren

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Late 30’s, almost 40, made it this long without ever trying Tren, though I’ve always had some, just never popped the cherry. Going to finally give it a go. Just trying to decide on a good starting dosage.

I’ve seen a lot of threads recommending all different things.
Some recommending Tren A ED injections, I’ve seen others say MWF is ok, or Tren A eod injections.

Going to start small. I’m thinking Tren A 50mg/eod or maybe Ed injections of 10,20?mg/ day

Thoughts?

50mg eod or mwf is fine for most. Acetate is short so you can always move to 25mg ED to see if that alleviates issues or drop if you need to. I've never seen a difference.

I like the 150-200 range for starting dose. Even when planning to go higher I start here and then climb which seems to help my sleep as that's the only tren side I get. That said 50mg eod for a new user will absolutely be effective (unless you are huge running big cycles already). This is the equivalent roughly to 3amps of old school parabolan. Also don't get greedy, just run it out at this dose, lots of people start jacking doses and run into trouble.

Also, in all honesty a lot of people seem to talk themselves into side effects by worrying all the time. Not saying some people don't have serious or legit issues with tren (hell some people can't tolerate deca or other stuff either) but your approach is fine and in all probability you will be fine. Just don't drive yourself crazy.

50mg daily, or 100 eod. Not m/w/f. Or 200mg tren e mon/thur. Starting out. Don't forget your test. Most will say run equally or higher I say lower. Test it for yourself

What are your goals, and what are your taking right now going into it?

I personally like Tren best when used during a cutting phase, but it's good everywhere I guess.

This may depend on the questions above, but if you are using a small dosage, I prefer daily injects with Acetate. I prefer also using slin pins for the injects if less than 1-ml.

First time I used it, (Ace version) I started with 100mg EOD. Then switched to 75mg ED. I utilize EOD nowadays to avoid feeling like a pin cushion.

Became a favorite of mine ever since! Love me some Test/Tren/Var!

Cage

Glad I stumbled upon this post, I’ve yet to try Tren and have been considering it but obviously not during my offseason. Was always just nervous about those heavy sides but even coming across this I was told to start at 25mg a day to see how you deal with it then and if you can tolerate it without any sides then gradually increase the dose.

I started at 34yo with Tren E. Plus test and other low androgenic compounds. Tren A is harsh on my head, raise my BP even on BP meds. TrNE was my favourite pre-workout. Better yet plus Dbol suspension, that was insane.
My best stack was TrE-TC-Primo (300mg-300mg-800mg)
Stopped using it on 2019. Now with 51yo I need to take care of my musculoscheletal economy.

What are your goals, and what are your taking right now going into it?

I personally like Tren best when used during a cutting phase, but it's good everywhere I guess.

This may depend on the questions above, but if you are using a small dosage, I prefer daily injects with Acetate. I prefer also using slin pins for the injects if less than 1-ml.
Just TRT now, 200mg/week.
Goals are seeing how I respond to it, see if it’s something I can use in future blasts.
Why not just 100 a week at first? Tren hits some people hard as fuck
I suppose I could do this. My Tren is dosed at 100mg/ml though would prob have to do Ed shots of 15mg I guess?
I have Tren E too but I think I’m going to go Tren A first.

I agree with @Mufasa123, dont talk yourself into side effects. That said you should always have what you need to counter any sides on hand. I would start around 150-200 a week and see how you respond. Adjust from there.

How long do you plan on running it?

If you are on 200mg test and you are only using it to see how your respond to it (for future blasts) then just start at 15mg per day and move up to 20mg then 25mg per day and leave it there.

Although if you had been planning to blast with it now I would have recommended the same and basically to start low and gradually build up the dose. The difference with blasting if you respond well to it is you go up 30mg, 35mg.... up to about 50mg per day. With that sort of dose I would recommend more than 200mg test but anything over 200mg will work but I would use closer to 500mg test per week (unless you usually use more than go with your usual dose).

I would def recommend ace for starters. If youre doing it as a blast then start at 50mg/eod then go to 100mg eod if it's a go

If guys were seeing gains on 75mg per week of tren h, then why not start at 75mg of tren a per week ?

If guys were seeing gains on 75mg per week of tren h, then why not start at 75mg of tren a per week ?

Sounds good

Just do it.. no need to keep grab assing about it

Get it in ya.. not as big of a deal as you think.

Pretty much everything about tren is grossly overstated in my opinion and experience

It’s a great drug, but it’s not going to make you crazy, violent, or huge

Yea I agree with others, for just a trial run to see how you respond, i'd just load 15-20mg/d in a slin pin. You will feel that while just taking trt. You can always go up if needed.

With ace i seem to have slightly less sides pinning everyday.

Tried Tren A when I was in my 30s, 75mg eod (or e3d, when I forgot a shot). Great gains but super rough on my hairline, stopped after 3 weeks.

Tried Tren E at age 50 and had great results with no sides at 200 and 300 mg/wk. For me maybe it was the swings in hormone levels that gave me issues. Tren E was easier on my system. Of course I mixed with test but only 400mg/wk still had great results.

Just TRT now, 200mg/week.
Goals are seeing how I respond to it, see if it’s something I can use in future blasts.

I suppose I could do this. My Tren is dosed at 100mg/ml though would prob have to do Ed shots of 15mg I guess?
I have Tren E too but I think I’m going to go Tren A first.
My favorite way to do tren at this point of my life is just 100mg tren e a week..the long acting Ester keeps me saturated and going…I’m not bodybuilding though.

Totally stay away from tren E the first time! The side effects stick around too long if it doesn’t work out for you.

I like tren base/suspension pre-workout sometimes too

ED, EOD doesn’t matter for me..that mental side effect comes on strong even below 100mg a week
This is my first go with tren. 50mg eod of tren ace and 37mg of Tren Base every day. Side effects are all in my head and a little but of night sweats.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131