over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Tren

There is a lot more to this forum than hardcore bodybuilding.
I don´t need to see a pic of a guy´s head / hair to answer a question regarding Dutasteride use for balding, I´ll just relay my personal experience with it. I´ve never seen your physique and a photo of it would not change my opinion of you, you get credibility here by the quality of your posting, which in your case is rather good, but your post above shows some kind of personal animosity and your insistance on photographs here is unnecessary, If a guy wants to preserve his anonimity or just simply doesn´t want to post pics, you have to respect that.
Lol WE don’t have to respect anything. And IMO your credibility absolutely comes with displaying your achievements. Anyone can come on here and just continually parrot nonsense. Stop with the anonymity crap excuse - put the fucking emoji over your face. There’s a reason people won’t show their physique and it’s because they look shit. That’s the only reason.

I tried parabolan year ago, but not for that long. Got agitated in the first week. Still on the fence about ace, but if I were to try I would start super small and go 25mg MWF. Can always titrate up. Not sure about recommendations for first time users to start at 300/wk. Sounds ridiculous. From what I see, its not for everyone.

Tren always starts rough for me. I get a little short, sweat in my sleep (more than usual), and a little insomnia (Edibles fixes that). If I push through a week or two of that, it all subsides or at least minimizes to where I don’t notice it. I’m not telling you to use it but you may have had a better experience if you stayed on longer. That said, I don’t think Tren is really necessary, I just love the stuff.

Tren always starts rough for me. I get a little short, sweat in my sleep (more than usual), and a little insomnia (Edibles fixes that). If I push through a week or two of that, it all subsides or at least minimizes to where I don’t notice it. I’m not telling you to use it but you may have had a better experience if you stayed on longer. That said, I don’t think Tren is really necessary, I just love the stuff.
I love tren as well. Been taking a 50mg shot of tren base every Saturday. I feel the mental effects all throughout the week. kinda fades out by Thursday though.
just ran out so need to cook up another 10ml batch.

I hear you. People report different preferences between longer esters and shorter with Tren. Tempted to try ace so I can bail quicker if need be. Either way, you've got a good point about withstanding the first couple of weeks to see how things level off. Thanks for the advice.

Lol WE don’t have to respect anything. And IMO your credibility absolutely comes with displaying your achievements. Anyone can come on here and just continually parrot nonsense. Stop with the anonymity crap excuse - put the fucking emoji over your face. There’s a reason people won’t show their physique and it’s because they look shit. That’s the only reason.
I'm so tired of educating the amateurs and the guys with shit physiques who think pictures aren't needed so thank you for posting this!

I'm so tired of educating the amateurs and the guys with shit physiques who think pictures aren't needed so thank you for posting this!
Dude it’s all confirmation bias these days. Everyone wants to to come to boards like this - with their mind already made up - pretend like they want advice but really just want someone to tell them they’re right and go for it. They all know if they actually posted a pic they would get honest feedback telling them it’s not the drugs - it’s their diet and training. It’s doesn’t take a psychologist to diagnose this shit. It’s 2023 - the age of social media - if you look good you want people to see it. The whole anonymous shit is just a lame excuse to hide their shit physique. Everyone thinks the next drug is the miracle they’ve been searching for.

Dude it’s all confirmation bias these days. Everyone wants to to come to boards like this - with their mind already made up - pretend like they want advice but really just want someone to tell them they’re right and go for it. They all know if they actually posted a pic they would get honest feedback telling them it’s not the drugs - it’s their diet and training. It’s doesn’t take a psychologist to diagnose this shit. It’s 2023 - the age of social media - if you look good you want people to see it. The whole anonymous shit is just a lame excuse to hide their shit physique. Everyone thinks the next drug is the miracle they’ve been searching for.
I see the gym being very much the same now. I never approach guys to give advice any more because they always get mad, think they know better, even though I have 50-100lbs. more of muscle and who knows how much less fat than them. On the rare occasion I see a young guy with great genetics I'll approach but other than that I don't. I don't even help guys who are doing risky stuff, too much weight, etc., because they'll learn the lesson much better by getting hurt than by me trying to help, as unfortunate as that is.

I see the gym being very much the same now. I never approach guys to give advice any more because they always get mad, think they know better, even though I have 50-100lbs. more of muscle and who knows how much less fat than them. On the rare occasion I see a young guy with great genetics I'll approach but other than that I don't. I don't even help guys who are doing risky stuff, too much weight, etc., because they'll learn the lesson much better by getting hurt than by me trying to help, as unfortunate as that is.
They wont learn by getting hurt. They'll be back doing the same thing. They need to be taught the correct exercises. Theres a girl I worked with, who I genuinely like her personality and feel shes a soulmate, despite the last time I saw her, she needed to lose fifty pounds, sixty pounds to be healthy. I came up the her on the treadmill, offered to show her some exercises, while I was warming up rotator cuff stuff, wasnt going to show her much, She said No but Thank you, im going to branch out on my own. She knew I personal trained people previously from working together, also knew I bodybuilder, and have close to the most muscle, in this 17,000 population area I reside in. Then I hear these girls on the treadmill talking about ive reduced calories to 1,100 calories and doing two hours of cardio a day , been doing this for three months and still cant lose much. I know with God, Source Dows help, one can find a way if they really want it. Unfortunately the facts are is some people stop for months or years, an ex or mine, then start back up , or stop completely, never are consistent.

I´m guessing by WE you mean yourself and danieltx? I don´t see either of you asking for pics and dissing people in the numerous other tren threads here, and for fucks sake, some people have easily recognizable tattoos that could put them at risk if displayed in a forum like this. The op asked for some simple advice, you couldn´t be bothered to provide it but did go out of your way to regale us with your photograph bollocks and unkind remarks, a sure way of promoting silence instead of participation here.

I get it.

But . . . another option is just to ignore 🤔

Last edited:
not to take-away from the thread, but curious about your experience with tren.. and why you feel this way.. 'never used that shit'
i wish i never used gear period.. especially deca.. but here i am 25 years later.. i believe tren is the main reason why i lost my hair.
although, i would shave it close anyway if i still had hair.. i prefer the bald look to the all grey look.
Just curious why you despise Deca so much?

Glad I stumbled upon this post, I’ve yet to try Tren and have been considering it but obviously not during my offseason. Was always just nervous about those heavy sides but even coming across this I was told to start at 25mg a day to see how you deal with it then and if you can tolerate it without any sides then gradually increase the dose.
yes, start low, i agree. tren is nicknamed train for a reason. choo choo mfs !!!

Been doing the 15mg/ed for the past few weeks of ACE.

I'm liking this protocol now for my age and structure!

AB

A little goes a long way. 100-250G/week is plenty imo. If you tolerate tren A then consider Tren E. I get less sides on Tren E but no one ever talks about Tren E.

Does ester make a difference with tren?
I tried all tren esters, but I prefer Hex.

MS

Been doing the 15mg/ed for the past few weeks of ACE.

I'm liking this protocol now for my age and structure!

AB

How old are you?

How old are you?
Close to a handful and a half worth of decades into things LOLOL!

Too old to be to be doing TREN but I've always been one of those to follow and
play around with the microdosing and I make sure that my bloodwork is always
stays within range.

I only add it in to my TEST for a few weeks at a time, a few weeks a year now.

Usually stop before any of the real sides start creeping up. Probably more a month here and
there during reminiscing moments LOLOLOL!

AB

Close to a handful and a half worth of decades into things LOLOL!

Too old to be to be doing TREN but I've always been one of those to follow and
play around with the microdosing and I make sure that my bloodwork is always
stays within range.

I only add it in to my TEST for a few weeks at a time, a few weeks a year now.

Usually stop before any of the real sides start creeping up. Probably more a month here and
there during reminiscing moments LOLOLOL!

AB

I feel the same at almost 38! :)

Tren Hex at 15mg 3x week was good in the summer. Will try 10mg/ED next run.

I feel the same at almost 38! :)

Tren Hex at 15mg 3x week was good in the summer. Will try 10mg/ED next run.

How were your bloods? At higher doses 350-500+ mine aren't too bad (HDL hit of but catastrophic) and elevated liver alt/ast but generally in range or maybe a couple points out. Other than some sleep issues if I don't titrate up, I feel great and zero sides.

Cuirous of you ran bloods on low dosage? I've seen others get bad bloods on low doses but their bloods and sides on higher/normal doses tend to be very bad which is what led them to low doses of tren.

Just stick with 150-200mg tren. First 2-3 weeks are a bit fucked after then the sides subside(for me).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws