over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, a bit misunderstood?

This is some interesting reading. Across multiple boards, I've seen guys running 400 to 800 Tren, that's like a normal dose for many.

I've never done it but have Tren A coming. I will probably start at 25 to 50mg a week just to test. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah I've done 350 Ace a week. Kinda overrated IMO, it was an awesome recomp drug but no different than winstrol for me, and only a little better than masteron. But man did I feel euphoric, happy, energetic and just amazing on it.... maybe it just reacted well with me. I don't expect anything amazing, physique wise, at 25-50mg per week, I'm mainly trying to see if I can safely replicate that intense well-being I felt at a dose that will have minimal negative impact.

Yeah I've done 350 Ace a week. Kinda overrated IMO, it was an awesome recomp drug but no different than winstrol for me, and only a little better than masteron. But man did I feel euphoric, happy, energetic and just amazing on it.... maybe it just reacted well with me. I don't expect anything amazing, physique wise, at 25-50mg per week, I'm mainly trying to see if I can safely replicate that intense well-being I felt at a dose that will have minimal negative impact.

Was that the first and only time you used tren? I ask because none of what you described is indicative of using actual tren!

I've been really thinking of adding Tren E. to my 100mg TRT. Now before everyone freaks out, let me explain my view on something:

Back in the day of the parabolan ampules, they were like 70-something MG? And most guys would take two a week from what I've heard? They considered that a hefty dose.

Now a days, it seems like 200mg is considered a low-dose, recommended for beginners. 200mg a low dose???? 200mg is an incredibly high-dose. If Tren is really around 5x stronger than Test, 200mg of Tren would be about the equivalent of taking 1000mg of Test. I don't know many guys who don't get somewhat similar issues on 1gram of test vs 200mg of Tren.

So my way of thinking is that 200mg per week is about the max dose (dr. Rand stated the same opinion, for what its worth), 100mg would be about a good beginner dose and 25-50mg per week could be added to TRT (no longer TRT, obviously) with minimal sides. It requires a re-thinking because some might say 25mg? Why even bother? Well, it's incredibly powerful and 25mg is about the equivalent of adding another 100-125mg of test, but with a much harder androgenic punch (Incredibly cheap at this dose too, compared to masters, which many like to add).

So I'm not saying Tren is the safest thing, but I think a lot of people just compare it on a MG per MG basis to Test or Deca or Masteron etc. without regards to how insanely stronger it is. I think a lot of the intense sides are due to the fact that you're taking a hell of a massive over-dose. If you took 3-5g of test you would probably have side effects for days as well.

The only guy I know of is that one that did 100 test/100 Tren for a year, but even that is about the equivalent of 600mg of Test as a cruise dose. Still way, way, way too high. I believe John Meadows believed 50mg weekly could be beneficial but I never heard more on that.

I'll be trying it out, at 25-50mg tops alongside 100mg Test for a few months. My main idea though is that it might not be that Tren is this nightmare drug, it's that too many people are taking the entire tylenol bottle instead of two pills and complaining that it's too harsh.

If i can give you advice, don t use tren for a long time. It s a serious drug for pre contest. Masteron is not strong but it s ideal with TRT

Lmao you also must be 18 years old..

Don’t act like I’m the first person who’s told you this.. You’ve been flamed on this board by tons of members trying to help you/guide you...

I’m an inch taller than you bro.. I’m not doing this to be huge either but don’t act like 170 at 5’7 is impressive even in a “fitness/athletic” point of view.. And to brag about doing it on Tren for 2 years? Lol

How do you know you’re even handling it? You don’t.. You don’t have the slightest clue what your insides are feeling/going through..

A little fact about me, I was a lover of Tren years ago.. Maybe 6 years ago or so was the last time I used it.. I handled it fine, I slept, I didn’t get the sweats etc.. But my bloodwork? Lol when I saw my total cholesterol over 300 and my triglycerides over 150 and tanked HDL I said fuck this.. And I was 185lbs and single digits bodyfat.. Not a huge bloated mess... And that was on 300mg a week...

Maybe you are handling it fine and your bloods would be different, who knows? You don’t know, cause you don’t do it.. Maybe you’re the rare case... Which I doubt... But why not get it done?

You can have an athletic/fit physique on TRT doses of Test bro.. What’s the point of cruising on Tren for years on end when you don’t have an impressive physique now or as a goal??

As Madg once told you (I believe it was him if I recall correctly); you’re the epitome of everything that goes wrong in a person that doesn’t know jack shit about AAS/Training/Diet..

Yes Nemz that was me and i did it out of genuine interest too

He not know shit about training/diet/aas but cruises on tren

In other forum he have a log ,mac donalds every day , 3 meals a day , no vegies , no fruits , high carbs everyday , 19 nors all the time , SD and harsh orals

All this to weight 170 on tren and not even have abs cause hhis insulin sensivity is fucked up

And before you call me out like last time lileo

Here

1,78 m - 88kg - 100 mg test ew , 4 iu saizen ed

2CD620D5-56F8-423B-9DD2-04BF3252F7DF.jpeg

810ng/dl at trough and 1020ng/dl on day after pin. E2 at 31 and Free Test at 21 @ trough.

Thanks, but I was more interested on lipids.

Someone clearly has some insecurity issues lmao and an inability to read and comprehend.. Those stats aren’t me now, although I was the same 2 years ago on Test only and doing things correctly before my bad car accident where I fractured my back..

I’ll post some pics tomorrow for you though.. Only been training 5-6 months again on legit 100mg per week scripted Test with a year and a half lay off before that... I’m currently 174lbs at 5’8 no idea bodyfat but we can figure that out when I post the pics..

Some people are just stupid and thats it.

If you an afford to buy a vial of 10ml Tren you can afford to get your lipids checked. Refusal to do so is stupidity and ignorance. Especially for using a harsh AAS like Tren for months/years. Its toxic enough for 4-6 weeks.

In other forum he have a log ,mac donalds every day , 3 meals a day , no vegies , no fruits , high carbs everyday , 19 nors all the time , SD and harsh orals

All this to weight 170 on tren and not even have abs cause hhis insulin sensivity is fucked up

Here

View attachment 114435
[/QUOTE]

Please don't spread lies about me. I don't eat mcds everyday nor have I ever touched an oral. I've done inj Sdrol for a couple weeks. Also Ive added over 40lbs from when I first started. My genetics aren't the best so I do what I can. 4000 cals maintains me at 180lbs. I can't eat more than that nor maintain eating that much for a long time.
People in real life swear up and down I'm over 200lbs so take that as u will.

135lbs

Here

View attachment 114435
Great back pic! Tiny waist! Wide lats. Impressive!!!

Agreed. Tren is incredibly harsh and sides can fuck up your life and health.

The worst thing ever for the bb community is when the lucky few who don't get the mental sides or feel like shit on it come on here talking about how it's not that bad, sides blown out of proportion, etc.

Even at 25mg eod i can only tolerate sides for so long.

Wanna fuck up your career, relationship and friendships beyond repair? Run some tren.

If you can handle it... More power to you, but it's your genetic physiological make up that makes it tolerant for you and nothing else. Caber, higher dose of masteron, etc... Will only help so much and for so long.
Time and time again I’ve tried and tried. And it’s like you said there is a few that can handle without the sides effecting them. I have a buddy who literally runs 1000mg a week and swears it makes him calmer. But looking from the outside he is a raging fn lunatic. But when your mentally unstable you can’t see the havoc you are causing. And I believe e tren makes most mentally unstable. Like you said even at 150mg a week I am not good. By the third week I am having night sweats and pissed off at everyone. So two years ago I made a responsible decision to give it up... their are other things out their with less sides that will give good Results. Try some npp. It’s my new go to . I get almost the same results without the sides. Throw a drier oral like var and Winny in the mix and your gtg. This I only my opinion and what works for me...

Here

View attachment 114435

Please don't spread lies about me. I don't eat mcds everyday nor have I ever touched an oral. I've done inj Sdrol for a couple weeks. Also Ive added over 40lbs from when I first started. My genetics aren't the best so I do what I can. 4000 cals maintains me at 180lbs. I can't eat more than that nor maintain eating that much for a long time.

135lbs

[/QUOTE]

Get off Tren and see what you look like. Go down to legit TRT and thats what you look like, not when you're cruising on cycle or Trenbolone for years.

Well done for adding 40lbs, but what about your bloods? You have ZERO excuse for not getting blood work done and seeing what effects AAS have on your organs.

You look good, but your HDL is probably in single digits, LDL and total cholesterol over 200. Kidneys taxed after a year of Tren. Who cares what you look like if you aren't heathy.

Thanks, but I was more interested on lipids.

My total cholesterol is 181. HDL 63. LDL I don't remember exactly but it was in the low 90's I believe. I usually hover in those ranges. The only thing I really struggle with is my heart rate which is usually mid 70's upon waking and can be in the 90's during the day, I do cardio year round, which just makes those numbers more scary TBH. My parents both have very low resting hear rates without even working out so it's always concerned me but doctors have still said it's just genetic.

I’ve done it on the past for 6 months or so.

In my experience no matter what the dose, over time tren messes with me neurologically. I’m on a bit of a high it feels for a while then start to not like how I feel. Like my dopamine/serotonin is off or something.

I have found that test and masteron I can get similar results although not as drastic but I feel amazing. 200mg of test and 150mg of mast a week.

135lbs

Get off Tren and see what you look like. Go down to legit TRT and thats what you look like, not when you're cruising on cycle or Trenbolone for years.

Well done for adding 40lbs, but what about your bloods? You have ZERO excuse for not getting blood work done and seeing what effects AAS have on your organs.

You look good, but your HDL is probably in single digits, LDL and total cholesterol over 200. Kidneys taxed after a year of Tren. Who cares what you look like if you aren't heathy.
[/QUOTE]

This sports not healthy n it's all about how u look.

yeah, but I think he's trying to break it to you that you're not going to be a top competitor, ever, so you may as well switch the focus up to your health at least 50/50 focus on health as much as you focus on improving your physique.

I'm in the same boat as you, shitty genetics and a shitty starting point. Most guys our height that have good genetics EASILY get to 180 before they ever touch steroids. You look like a guy with decent genetics thats been lifting a few years hard and is 100% natural. I'm about the same height as you and weighed the same as you when I started and have gained the same amount of weight albeit I am carrying more bodyfat than you are now. I abused tren, dianabol, test and deca over the years to fight my way up to carry SOME muscle and be relatively lean 365 days a year (a relatively lackluster physique compared to others lol) but my health was suffering as indicated by bloodwork. I switched my focus up by dropping to a true TRT of 70mg/week and focusing on other sports, health, and fertility. At some point you have to admit to yourself you're never going to be a great bodybuilder and you should at least PARTIALLY focus on health. There's a ton of other guys that are like this, some had health scares, some learned from others' health scares, some just wised up on their own after feeling like shit from side effects for years on end. The others that didn't wise up are dead.

Its not all bad to hang up the tren and put an emphasis on health. It can become a very fun hobby to learn about health and improve your bloodwork and feel better day to day compared to your tren days. You also will feel good after awhile that you're not deluding yourself anymore pushing so many drugs to try and FAIL to achieve what others with better genetics were born to achieve.

and its not like you have to stop running AAS. You can run some test and deca at low doses or some test and primo...as long as your bloodwork is going along alright and you're consulting with a doctor, you can monitor yourself and stay on AAS for a while before dropping to a low TRT dose and cruising out your elderly years.

Good luck man!

and its not like you have to stop running AAS. You can run some test and deca at low doses or some test and primo...as long as your bloodwork is going along alright and you're consulting with a doctor, you can monitor yourself and stay on AAS for a while before dropping to a low TRT dose and cruising out your elderly years.

Good luck man!
Sorry to break it to ya but I think I have what it takes to pro... Body wise. Just need a lil bit more size.

Back to tren topic.....

Good luck man!
Sorry to break it to ya but I think I have what it takes to pro... Body wise. Just need a lil bit more size.

Back to tren topic

Back to tren topic.....
fair enough then man! Every person has to follow their own path in life and make decisions about how they spend their life.

But awesome enough, just reading your posts, is pretty revealing to everybody about tren abuse. So, we never really got off the topic of tren ;)

Listen to these guys. If you have had that extra muscle longer than 6 months you will look just as good as you do now on a TRT + good diet.

Not a guess, promise, similar changes made to my physique, with similar goals most likely (strength, aesthetics, athletecism are mine). Do I still cycle yeah but almost more for fun than anything. I look damn good on TRT + diet and cardio and you would to and be much healthier. Most my cycles are just to add a lil extra something to my pop etc. Pretty well decided once I get about 10lbs more or maybe none, as I might be done gaining already, then it's just TRT from then on (got to much goodies in my drawer to switch to it now but definitely either almost there or bout to follow the advice given and only use test) can't waste this tren, winny, var, primo, mast, or trest I got piling up tho...

I’ve done it on the past for 6 months or so.

In my experience no matter what the dose, over time tren messes with me neurologically. I’m on a bit of a high it feels for a while then start to not like how I feel. Like my dopamine/serotonin is off or something.

I have found that test and masteron I can get similar results although not as drastic but I feel amazing. 200mg of test and 150mg of mast a week.

Agreed. I even developed a constant tremor during my last Tren-run. That also can't be very good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131